Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Transactions by sale amount and shipping amount

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Version 2.0.0 of DbIo is now available from the Zen Cart plugins: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2091

This release contains updates for the following GitHub issues:

#209: DbIo manager, checkboxes can't be selected via labels
    #207: Product Export: debug for empty trim on metatags
    #206: Remove duplicate language constants for dbio_customize tool
    #205: Unable to resize select windows in Safari
    #203: PHP notice/warning when there's an error or it's not "ok to proceed"
    #202: Drop support for Zen Cart versions prior to zc157
    #201: PHP 8.2: explicitly declaring variables
    #199: Use zen_cfg_read_only for the DbIo version 'setting'
    #198: PHP 8.16: PHP deprecated, auto_detect_line_endings is deprecated
    #197: Add shipping cost value to DbIoOrders output
    Downloaded this plugin and followed the directions to upload the files. I also manually tried uploading file to proper folders to make sure nothing was missed. When I log into ADMIN and I click the HOME link on the right upper side of page where it says:

Home Storefront Support Version Account Logoff

Nothing installed. My setup is as follows;

Zen-cart 1.58
    New Install
    Windows 11
    Php 7.4 (also tried on 8.0)
    Template: Clone of Bootstrap (also switched to regular bootstrap and tried clicking HOME)

Plugin Contributions

Any debug-logs present?

Plugin Contributions

Any debug-logs present?
    NOTE: I replaced my directory name with "privatedir" to prevent visit to store (privacy reasons).

mystore[20-Jan-2023 02:52:53 America/New_York] Request URI: /privatedir/, IP address: 173.231.210.61
    #1 include(/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/extra_datafiles/dbio_file_database_names_admin.php) called at [/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:78]
    #2 require(/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php) called at [/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/application_top.php:198]
    #3 require(/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_ADMIN - assumed 'DIR_FS_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/extra_datafiles/dbio_file_database_names_admin.php on line 6.

[20-Jan-2023 02:52:53 America/New_York] Request URI: /privatedir/, IP address: 173.231.210.61
    #1 include(/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/extra_datafiles/dbio_file_database_names_admin.php) called at [/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php:78]
    #2 require(/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/init_includes/init_file_db_names.php) called at [/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/application_top.php:198]
    #3 require(/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_ADMIN - assumed 'DIR_FS_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/extra_datafiles/dbio_file_database_names_admin.php on line 9.

[20-Jan-2023 02:52:53 America/New_York] Request URI: /privatedir/, IP address: 173.231.210.61
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_ADMIN - assumed 'DIR_FS_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/extra_datafiles/dbio_file_database_names_admin.php on line 10.

Plugin Contributions

Any debug-logs present?
    Here is the logs. I removed my store's directory name and replaced it with "privatedir" so it's not public. If you need to know it i can message you.

mystore[20-Jan-2023 02:52:53 America/New_York] Request URI: /privatedir/, IP address: 173.231.210.61
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_ADMIN - assumed 'DIR_FS_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/extra_datafiles/dbio_file_database_names_admin.php on line 6.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_ADMIN - assumed 'DIR_FS_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/extra_datafiles/dbio_file_database_names_admin.php on line 9.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR_FS_ADMIN - assumed 'DIR_FS_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/jwsuok/public_html/privatedir/includes/extra_datafiles/dbio_file_database_names_admin.php on line 10.

Plugin Contributions

Sigh, I'll give it a look ... but I've tested in zc158.

FWIW, that constant "should" be defined in /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/defined_paths.php, which is one of the most earliest-running php scripts.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by printchic View Post
    Here is the logs. I removed my store's directory name and replaced it with "privatedir" so it's not public. If you need to know it i can message you.
    I have DBIO working now on my site. I basically deleted all files that were automatically uploaded by dbio once I renamed the admin folder to my admin name and restored my to my previous backup version. I decided to try again tonight and I manually uploaded all the files in the dbio package. Then clicked the "home" link. I didn't see anything indicating that it had installed but when I checked under Tools the Database I/O Manager link is there.

Just updating that this problem is resolved.

Plugin Contributions

FWIW, the admin side messaging for plugin installations/upgrades can get (as you saw) lost ... for whatever reason. Thanks for the update that all's well.

Plugin Contributions

Default Simple Instructions for Import

ZC 1.5 8
    Database I/O (DbIo) Manager v2.0.0-beta3 (2023-01-02)
    PHP Version 7.4.33

I have recently installed Dbio, having used Apsona until recently. I have read through this entire thread, and the most applicable set of instructions to import Products seems to come around page 11 or so, from 2017. Is there a more recent set of instructions?

I have a couple of hundred items to add to ZenCart; can I add them as a separate csv file, or do I append them to a downloaded file?

What about the Product ID value..I thought I undertstood it from the 2017 conversation, but since then a couple of posts indicate something different needed to be done. I understand that all fields need to be included in the upload, but which ones don't take a value or if a default value (blank or zero or whatever) which ones are they?

Your help is appreciated, and I apologize upfront for my lack of knowledge.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple Instructions for Import

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Soth View Post
    ZC 1.5 8
    Database I/O (DbIo) Manager v2.0.0-beta3 (2023-01-02)
    PHP Version 7.4.33

I have recently installed Dbio, having used Apsona until recently. I have read through this entire thread, and the most applicable set of instructions to import Products seems to come around page 11 or so, from 2017. Is there a more recent set of instructions?

I have a couple of hundred items to add to ZenCart; can I add them as a separate csv file, or do I append them to a downloaded file?

What about the Product ID value..I thought I undertstood it from the 2017 conversation, but since then a couple of posts indicate something different needed to be done. I understand that all fields need to be included in the upload, but which ones don't take a value or if a default value (blank or zero or whatever) which ones are they?

Your help is appreciated, and I apologize upfront for my lack of knowledge.
    There's additional on-line documentation on the plugin's GitHub repository. For the ProductsHandler: https://github.com/lat9/dbio/blob/ma...uctshandler.md.

Note, too, that v2.0.0 of DbIo was released on 2023-01-19. I can't remember which specific updates occurred between the release and your beta version.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple Instructions for Import

Using DBIO 2.0.0

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or been mentioned before, but had an issue where the import was generating multiple duplicate categories with a single product in each - but only on some categories, not all.

The client supplied data was a bit off "ideal", but after a bit of head-scratching, realised that all the offending category names exceeded the VARCHAR value set for the category name. Increasing that cured the problem, and the 10000+ products correctly imported on the next attempt.

Notifying in case it's something that could be planned for within the code, but if it happens to you, the solution is simple.
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast