Is there or has there been an update to the GV Admin Edit plug-in? What is listed under 'Plug-ins was ported for 1.3.xxxx and we are running 1.5.4

I am looking for the ability to add or subtract $ amounts, or completely delete the value listed in a Customers account and shown in the 'Customers" column "GV Balance" on the customer page in admin.

I know that there is a way to edit the GV Balance of any customer. however it requires that you access the PHP MY Admin and search for the following entry; coupon_gv_customer` then you can find the specific customer and actually edit the GV amount in his account you can + or - $. this is the "Back door way of doing it...

The reason I would like this to be accessible and editable from admin should be obvious... anytime someone goes into MYPHP Admin and makes changes to the MYSQL Database there is an inherent danger of wiping something out that was not the intention. We have many customers who have received Gift Certs., and instead of going through the checkout process in ZEN, they call our office on the phone and ask to redeem their Certificate value. Our office staff will never tell a customer no so they take an order over the phone... They need an easy way to change the $ amount that shows up in the customers profile.

Thank you
Wetsteve