Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I need help on installing template

Quote Originally Posted by irichard View Post
    Okay, I did the second option and now I understand what a sub directory is. I fixed it. Thanks to you.
    On that note, and for another term that it would seem is not known/understood. In the condition of public_html/foldername, as you now know foldername is a sub-directory of public_html and public_html is the parent directory of foldername. Terms like these may make your way forwards a little easier to understand, a little surprising to not already know, but guess anything's possible. :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    On that note, and for another term that it would seem is not known/understood. In the condition of public_html/foldername, as you now know foldername is a sub-directory of public_html and public_html is the parent directory of foldername. Terms like these may make your way forwards a little easier to understand, a little surprising to not already know, but guess anything's possible. :)
    I forgot about these terms, thanks. I'm having issues with my site after I installed the car template to Zencart. How do I move or adjust my images around that are on my 4 banners on the front page? Also, is there a way to fix the text on the nav bar? My webpage doesn't look similiar to the template I bought off template monster. You can see the category on the left is missing a gray box. my website is guppyauto.com.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by irichard View Post
    I'm having issues with my site after I installed the car template to Zencart. How do I move or adjust my images around that are on my 4 banners on the front page? Also, is there a way to fix the text on the nav bar? My webpage doesn't look similiar to the template I bought off template monster. You can see the category on the left is missing a gray box. my website is guppyauto.com.
    You will need to take that up with template monster. IMHO, the only thing pretty about their templates is that they cost a pretty penny to maintain and adjust. Can't think of anyone who doesn't significantly raise their fee when asked to "adjust" a TM template.
    Time to make them earn their money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12