Plugin Contributions

help question what happened to the code in "category_product_listing.php"

Hi team,

Thanks for the great effort to getting the latest release.

I am trying to update an older version of a plugin, that uses /admin/includes/modules/category_product_listing.php.

What has happened to the code that used to be in that file? Has that been included in admin/includes/functions/general.php, as I have noticed that that has undergone many changes.

Thanks for putting most of the displays into <div>'s rather than tables.

Goshawk
    Time is but an illusion, there is only "now"!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: what happened to the code in "category_product_listing.php"

which piece of code ? Most code has been placed in product.php, categorie.php and category_product_listing.php, according to where it was supposed to be.

Plugin Contributions

The file /admin/includes/modules/category_product_listing.php, is no longer included in the latest update.
    \admin\category_product_listing.php does not (as far as I can see) lists $categories->fields['categories_id'].

Code:
    <?php if ($action == '') { ?>
                    <td class="dataTableContent" width="20" align="right"><?php echo $categories->fields['categories_id']; ?></td>
                    <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, zen_get_path($categories->fields['categories_id'])) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'folder.gif', ICON_FOLDER) . '</a>&nbsp;<b>' . $categories->fields['categories_name'] . '</b>'; ?></td>
    <td class="dataTableContent">
    So where would I find the new reference to $categories in the admin section.
    Time is but an illusion, there is only "now"!

Plugin Contributions

The code has been altered a bit, but you'll find it on line 650 in the new file
    PHP Code:
                    <tr onclick="document.location.href = '<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORY_PRODUCT_LISTINGzen_get_path($category['categories_id'])); ?>'" role="button">
                      <td class="text-right"><?php echo $category['categories_id']; ?></td>
                      <td><?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_ICONS 'folder.gif'ICON_FOLDER); ?>&nbsp;<strong><?php echo $category['categories_name']; ?></strong></td>
                      <td class="text-center hidden-sm hidden-xs">&nbsp;</td>
    Quote Originally Posted by Goshawk View Post
    The file /admin/includes/modules/category_product_listing.php, is no longer included in the latest update.
    \admin\category_product_listing.php does not (as far as I can see) lists $categories->fields['categories_id'].

Code:
    <?php if ($action == '') { ?>
                    <td class="dataTableContent" width="20" align="right"><?php echo $categories->fields['categories_id']; ?></td>
                    <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, zen_get_path($categories->fields['categories_id'])) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'folder.gif', ICON_FOLDER) . '</a>&nbsp;<b>' . $categories->fields['categories_name'] . '</b>'; ?></td>
    <td class="dataTableContent">
    So where would I find the new reference to $categories in the admin section.