Plugin Contributions

help question Can't find "We accept Visa MC Debit Maestro" text

Hey guys,

Using 1.5.5a, with Sheffield Responsive Blue.

My site is setup so you have to register/be accepted before you can see pricing and order. I've got a few test customers on there, when I put a few items in the cart and go through to the Payment Information page.. I get "We accept: Visa MC Debit Maestro" but we don't accept cards. I've searched high and low, including Developers Tool kit, to find this particular file but no luck so far.

http://www.westnewtonsupply.com is the site

Here's a screenshot of the issue - https://gyazo.com/b5cfd76e8c0c320dbd106757dfe3bb43

Happy to setup a test customer on request so you can try to order (currently only carrier products work for some reason).

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't find "We accept Visa MC Debit Maestro" Developers Tool Kit Not Working

Configuration->Credit Cards, disable all that do not apply.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't find "We accept Visa MC Debit Maestro" Developers Tool Kit Not Working

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Configuration->Credit Cards, disable all that do not apply.
    You're a legend. Not only did you help me disable those pesky credit cards, you also pointed me in the right direction to fix why I couldn't order certain items.. That was going to be my next question too.

Now.. Only if I could get these boxes to be clickable https://gyazo.com/c4a68fa1aefaeb50e80072909439757c

Plugin Contributions

Not sure what generates those buttons, but basic solution (not potentially using a built in ZC function located in includes/functions/html_output.php) would be to surround the images with the html "a" entity/tag. Ideally the href is built using the zen_href_link function found in the same file above.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Not sure what generates those buttons, but basic solution (not potentially using a built in ZC function located in includes/functions/html_output.php) would be to surround the images with the html "a" entity/tag. Ideally the href is built using the zen_href_link function found in the same file above.
    I just had a go at doing that and I broke the site, backed up. No idea what I did lol. It's working as normal now. Those boxes are a class in CSS, link I can remove them by commenting out the code in CSS. They're not a physical image so I have no idea what to do. I'm a novice when it comes to code mate, sorry if I'm just confusing the situation more lol.