Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help Needed with Easy Populate 4.0.35.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAngell52 View Post
    I thought I might start from afresh as just to make sure everything is going smoothly. I have also found out that I have got broadband issues which don't help matters hopefully they can fix the problem via the telephone exchange. If they can't then they will have to come out to the home and test equipment in my home. I have to keep an eye on how the internet behave's and if no improvement I have to ring them back tomorrow (Mon) to book them coming out to the home.
    Well, my obvious concern is that whatever juice has been collected by the existing product still be reachable at the exact same address even in this new database/location, which is why the suggestion of transferring/copying the old database (maintaining product, categories, descriptions, etc...) to the new database and then adding to it from there.

Any rate, hopefully your testing goes far better than before. Good luck.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Well, my obvious concern is that whatever juice has been collected by the existing product still be reachable at the exact same address even in this new database/location, which is why the suggestion of transferring/copying the old database (maintaining product, categories, descriptions, etc...) to the new database and then adding to it from there.

Any rate, hopefully your testing goes far better than before. Good luck.
    Thank you mc12345678. Well I got Open Exchange rate to work on the new server. Godaddy isn't a very good as when I was with them Open Exchange Rate wouldn't work at all plus i couldn't updated as much as I like as they metered it.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Guys

I am having a really strange issue with Easy Populate 4.0.35.ZC - 04-29-2016. Since I updated to the latest Easy Populate, once I have made changes to the selected csv. I get the following error:

No model field in record. This line was not imported

also I cannot simply download the csv's the way I used to be able to. Please help I would really appriciate it

Regards

Erwin

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ErwinSk8 View Post
    Hi Guys

I am having a really strange issue with Easy Populate 4.0.35.ZC - 04-29-2016. Since I updated to the latest Easy Populate, once I have made changes to the selected csv. I get the following error:

No model field in record. This line was not imported

also I cannot simply download the csv's the way I used to be able to. Please help I would really appriciate it

Regards

Erwin
    The format of the file being imported can cause the no model_field issue, also, depending on your setup in the admin, the "model_field" (products_model) may not be the selected primary key if the file does have a proper model field in it.

As to the access of the files for download, that depends on how/where you've setup your "temp" directory. If it is in the admin, then more than likely you'll need to use the htaccess file that is in the extra folder next to the admin directory (referenced in the instructions) so that you will be allowed to download csv file types. That file should *NOT* go in the admin root, but in the sub-directory for where you retrieve/access your csv files.

Any further questions related to EP4 as a whole should be directed to the EasyPopulate v4 forum thread. This particular thread has become longer than expected, but would have likely watered down the issues associated with EP4 as a whole.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you mc12345678. Well I got Open Exchange rate to work on the new server. Godaddy isn't a very good as when I was with them Open Exchange Rate wouldn't work at all plus i couldn't updated as much as I like as they metered it.
    Still looking forward to hearing how the exported CSV file from ZC looks under this new setup. I realize there are other things going on, but didn't want to lose site of that main first goal.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Still looking forward to hearing how the exported CSV file from ZC looks under this new setup. I realize there are other things going on, but didn't want to lose site of that main first goal.
    I will keep you posted mc12345678. First I need to get my internet sorted out and can't wait until the engineer arrives on Wednesday morning and then I can start uploading things to the store. The first plugin i am going to do is add EP to my new store.

Plugin Contributions

I will keep you posted mc12345678. First I need to get my internet sorted out and can't wait until the engineer arrives on Wednesday morning and then I can start uploading things to the store. The first plugin i am going to do is add EP to my new store.
    Firstly I would like to a a big thank you to mc12345678. Also anybody using Godaddy hosting Easy Populate will not work on it. I had to change hosting companies to get ep to work and was taking a long shot at doing that.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567