We installed Stock by attribute combined_master (SBA 1,5,4) last month. Everything was working fine. We put two categories of clothes onsale using sale maker. They display properly on the product page with the regular price lined through and sale price in red. Now the problem. When the items is added to the cart, the regular price is used not the sale price. I have searched the forum and looked at many possibilities but none actually fit the problem. We use the price by attribute to keep track of inventory of the different sizes of a product. The different sizes are not priced different.
We are also using the "SBA Select List (dropdown) basic, not radio buttons. We don't add or subtract anything to the price because of the attribute so in the code I commented out the part about (+0.00). We only use it to track inventory.
Can anyone tell me either what setting is wrong or if I need to modify code, point me in the right direction?
One more thing. On any given product there is only one attribute, either size or color but never both.
Thank you