Hello,

Add fields to the order form... hopefully as a newbe I posted my inquiry to the proper section of the forum...

I need a developer help to modify the checkout B2C order registering form of the website www.ramitalia.net

* The web site is still on Zen Cart 1.3.8a but will in some near time be moved to Zen Cart 1.5.4 or better.
* The needed updated form should work in 1.3.8a to begin but also in another site, which is under prepare, based on 1.5.4
* The Company is in Italy
* The website is trilingual, It, En and Fr, I can provide is need be the form text translations in It and Fr

* From the fiscal angle, local tax laws entitle each B2C Italian purchaser to an invoice containing his billing references but also his 16 digits Personal Fiscal Code.
* The form was modified so that by clicking [Italy] as the country of residence, a compulsory field appears where to digit the 16 digits Personal Fiscal Code

* A new need from the local IRS now calls for placing in a company register, for every B2C buyer outside Italy, not only his billing references but also, date of birth and place of birth.
* The need is therefore to modify the existing checkout registering form to include two new compulsory fields to appear as soon as any private (the B2C buyer) clicks for Country of Residence any Country, but Italy.
* Then the form will demand:
o date of birth, six digits, filling a [dd/mm/YY] menu
o country of birth, as selected from the existing country menu.

This is a job I am prepared to pay a developer for.
Anyone interested may write to me personally at the address <[email protected]> subject [Quote for updated form]
I tried to be clear and succinct but if you have questions, please ask.

Thanks for your attention.

Dino-saur