Plugin Contributions

Default My Account screen does not come-up with form filled-in

I have installed 1.5.5a on a test site
    http://www.wonged.com/gottahaveitnwi.com/shop/
    I notice that when I log-in and then press My Account that it now goes direct to the "Edit Account" screen, whereas in 1.5.1 I was first taken to an "Account Summary" screen. But this is not what bothers me ...
    the form is not filled-in !! If I follow the code correctly for /shop/includes/templates/responsive_classic/templates/tpl_account_default.php
    each of the fields should be filled-in with info from $account->fields['customers_firstname'], $account->fields['customers_lastname'], etc.

Am I missing some file that is not querying the customer's table ? Or is this a bug ?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.5.5a - My Account screen does not come-up with form filled-in

That's not standard Zen Cart behavior. On my test store, with 1.5.5a installed, after login and clicking the "My Account" link, I'm taken to the "account" page ... just like forever.

How did you perform the install? Was it "by hand" or did you use an auto-installer from your webhost?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    How did you perform the install? Was it "by hand" or did you use an auto-installer from your webhost?
    Hmm, I have done multiple installs of 1.5.5a. The first time I did auto-install I noticed it wiped-out my DB tables for customers, orders, etc. So next installs I just moved the files, changed the config.php files to point to copy of current store's DB, etc. I'll have to think about what the auto-install may do differently than what I did. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I was absolutely, positively not suggesting that you go the auto-installer route ... that's the source of many a Zenner's failed installations.

Your response, however, indicates to me that you didn't just "install" 1.5.5a since you're talking about moving database elements. Perhaps if you'd answer the questions in the "Posting Tips" displayed when you're writing a post, that information would help us identify the source of your issue.