Plugin Contributions

Default Allow selected Ceon Advanced Shipper methods to be disabled if group pricing used.

Came across an occasion where client wanted a particular shipping method that was set up in Conor's advanced shipping mod, removed from selection when the customer had a group pricing discount applied to them.
    This is a hardcoded colution, rtaher than admin interface so will need to manually change method numbers according to which ones you need disabled.
    I also make a point of adding the fact that this method is disabled to group pricing in the admin title of the shipping method, so i don't forget!

So in this case, we had method 3 set as free shipping.
    for all the usual customers this worked fine.
    we wanted to disable this method for those customers who had been allocated a group pricing discount.

edit: /includes/modules/shipping/advshipper.php

find approx line 514
    Code:
    $unapplicable_methods = array();
    under it add
    Code:
                /// CALLJJ 1 of 2 - changed to not allow group pricing to get free shipping...
            $group_query = $db->Execute("select customers_group_pricing from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['customer_id'] . "'");
            if ($group_query->fields['customers_group_pricing'] != '0') {
            $unapplicable_methods[] = 3; //  ***** change this to the method number you wish to disable  ****
            $this->_debug("\nMethod $method_num excluded as group pricing used.", false);
            }
            ////  eof CALLJJ mod //////
    I bet Conor could have added a proper admin interface for this in minutes...the dude was a genuis.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Allow selected Ceon Advanced Shipper methods to be disabled if group pricing used

i have certain methods not show by stock quantity. if in stock will show this method 1 or if not in stock show this method 2 or if both instock and nonstock show method 3. and can be changed in admin

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Allow selected Ceon Advanced Shipper methods to be disabled if group pricing used

Are you going to share the edits with us then?

Plugin Contributions

already in downloads

Plugin Contributions

Post a link, I couldn't find under shipping modules

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    already in downloads
    How? It's a commercial module isn't it?

Plugin Contributions