Page 89 of 281 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Mike, make sure that you're using OPC v2.0.3 (a couple of important bugfixes since 2.0.1) ... but there hasn't been change since v2.0.1 that would have bearing on your issue.

I'll send you a PM with my direct email address so you can send over that OPC debug information.

Update: Your PM inbox is full ...
    Thanks Cindy - PM inbox now clear

Plugin Contributions

Hi Cindy - not sure what I have done or not done but after installing v2.0.3 into treeoflifejewellery.com.au/testsite/ I am now getting the login_timeout page when I click 'add to cart' from a product info page;
    HTML Code:
    Whoops! Your session has expired.
    If you were placing an order, please login and your shopping cart will be restored. You may then go back to the checkout and complete your final purchases.
    If you had completed an order and wish to review it, or had a download and wish to retrieve it, please go to your My Account page to view your order.
    I have also upgraded another test site (sterlingsilverrings.com.au/teststore/), same ZC version 1.5.5f and same template and it works fine (that site I have not configured paypal express nor payments pro) - so it would indicate something has gone awry with my uploading of the new OPC version in tree of life jewellery - albeit I have re-uploaded a few times with the same set of files as for the other but the problem still exists.

Since the issue yesterday with the credit card I have not done anything else to the site so I am baffled as to what is happening.

This is likely not relevant however I am getting this zenid=a76ogtcotb0534u39jagst8jf4 at the end of every url after index page - normally it should disappear after going back to 'home' from wherever you are on the site and then back to any page (I sometimes have to do this before copying and past a url) - so could the zenid session be overriding the login/checkout page?

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Mike, the changes from v2.0.1 to v2.0.3 would have no bearing on the login timeout. Is this the same site that is running on 1.5.5f with an out-of-date configure.php file?

Plugin Contributions

Linux 3.10.0-693.11.6.el7 .x86_64
    PHP 5.6.36

MODS:
    Site map XML
    One-Page Checkout ***
    Edit Orders
    Magic Thumb
    Magic Slideshow
    Display Log Files
    Clone a Template
    Mod List
    customer's wish list
    Square
    Scheduled Events
    USPS
    Encrypted Master Passwowrd
    Order Total Qty Discount

Back in April, while doing some testing on a site to bring mods up to date, a complete copy of haredoDOTcom was made in the folder squaretest. Straight copy-over with config files changed to reflect the new file structure.

Database was copied to new database for the squaretest site. The epitome of "separate but equal."

Once the mods were brought up to current version in the squaretest, it was copied over the main site.

One page checkout had an update along that time and it was done to the main site.

Not long after, it was noticed that the "how to" brochure could not be downloaded. All appeared to go well, BUT the link to the file downloaded a file of 0kb versus the 0.6M of the correct file. The download was not copied into the pub folder for security either.

Several attempts were made on the main site to see if any change in settings would cure the problem. None of the attempts were successful.

A few days ago, we noticed that the squaretest test site would actually perform as required. Order the brochure and you get a proper download regardless if you selected the pdf or zip.

Of, course the first act was to copy the files from squaretest to the root. Upon so doing, the downloads proceeded to work. Yeehah!

Both the main site and the square test had older versions of OPC. Both were turned off as we knew it was well behind the power curve and needed upgrading.

Squaretest site was the first to get updated to the latest version of OPC. In fact, we dropped in the beta and turned it on.

At no time during any of the process did either the main site or squaretest create any debug files.

Downloads on squaretest immediately ceased to work correctly. Again, we were getting 0kb files for the free downloads.

We turned off OPC completed and tried again. The downloads still fail.

Since we had copies of the old and new, we re-loaded squaretest to just before the upgrade to OPC. All worked as advertised. Turning on OPC, again, caused downloads to not copy to the pubs folder and the file size of each was 0kb. Turn it off and the problem still exists.

I'm making a WAG when I propose that some function of processing a free download is carrying it's little "hell no, we won't go" protest sign. Unfortunately, there's no debug being generated to find the problem.

Can PM more info for troubleshooting if needed.

THANX

Plugin Contributions

@dbltoe, I was able to replicate this issue on my demo site. It looks like an incompatibility of sorts as the OPC update includes the zc156 version of the download page's header processing.

I'll play with this a bit and post back when I've got a solution (and root-cause).

Plugin Contributions

Thanks,

Just to reiterate, download works fine with OPC initial load. Won't work with OPC set true. Won't work when OPC set back to false.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Thanks,

Just to reiterate, download works fine with OPC initial load. Won't work with OPC set true. Won't work when OPC set back to false.
    Right, as documented in this GitHub issue, the problem is that the OPC distribution is missing the zc156 observer-class "helpers" for the downloads' processing.

Plugin Contributions

Hadn't looked there yet but thought it interesting that simply loading OPC did not stop proper download, but once turned on it never worked again whether OPC was on or off.

Didn't know if I made that clear in all my previous verbiage. But, I did use carriage returns.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Right, as documented in this GitHub issue, the problem is that the OPC distribution is missing the zc156 observer-class "helpers" for the downloads' processing.
    See this GitHub commit for the names of the four (4) /includes/classes/observers files that need to be included to properly download those downloadable products.

Plugin Contributions

@lat9, Thank you for the fix !!! :)