Page 265 of 282 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2812
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by jasonshanks View Post
    Hello wonderful people ( who are very smart I might add ). I first off want to say , i love OPC. It seems i have had a sales boost with guest checkout enabled. But i have noticed a few customers tell me they are getting a error ( "We have a problem on our end. So Sorry! Please report this error to the Store Owner: SQ-MISSING-TOKEN" )

How do i prevent this error so I don't lose customers who just bounce ?

Zencart 1.5.6b
    OPC 2.3.12
    php 7.4.25
    you need to upgrade to a minimum of OPC 2.4.0. see:

https://github.com/lat9/one_page_che...ses/tag/v2.4.0

which will require a move to zc 157a.

once there, on the admin, you can got to:

configuration -> One-Page Checkout Settings -> Payment Methods Handling Form Submittal

and then esnure that square_webPay is listed there.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Wonderful , thank you so much Carl. Your help is very much appreciated and all that you do. hah Now to make the time for some down time to upgrade.
    Zencart 1.5.6c PHP 7.2 Order Replacement AC Adapters and Power Cords Online www.missingcord.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jasonshanks View Post
    Now to make the time for some down time to upgrade.
    Do the upgrade in a test site and swap them out when you're happy with the newer version. Just minutes of "down time".

https://myzencarthost.com/index.php?...th-cPanel.html

Plugin Contributions

I'm curious if anyone has seen this or had it reported as an 'issue'.

Zen Cart 1.5.8a
    OPC 2.4.6beta3

When using Edge and using the browser pre-fill option to pre-fill the credit card fields, after the credit card fields are filled, the address section become active. My client says the Update button does not work, only the cancel. In my testing, both Cancel and Update are functional.

I can understand the pre-fill is trying to fill the address, it's part of the pre-fill settings. I don't know much about how the pre-fill works. Is there a way to prevent it from trying to prefill the address fields (without preventing it when actually trying to pre-fill the address fields)?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    I'm curious if anyone has seen this or had it reported as an 'issue'.

Zen Cart 1.5.8a
    OPC 2.4.6beta3

When using Edge and using the browser pre-fill option to pre-fill the credit card fields, after the credit card fields are filled, the address section become active. My client says the Update button does not work, only the cancel. In my testing, both Cancel and Update are functional.

I can understand the pre-fill is trying to fill the address, it's part of the pre-fill settings. I don't know much about how the pre-fill works. Is there a way to prevent it from trying to prefill the address fields (without preventing it when actually trying to pre-fill the address fields)?
    I don't often test with Edge (I know I should) and I never store credit-cards for prefills so I've never personally run across this issue.

If you open an issue on https://github.com/lat9/one_page_check as a reminder, I'll do some research when I've got more time and hopefully find a correction.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I don't often test with Edge (I know I should) and I never store credit-cards for prefills so I've never personally run across this issue.

If you open an issue on https://github.com/lat9/one_page_check as a reminder, I'll do some research when I've got more time and hopefully find a correction.
    I never store credit card data this way either, but my client does. I've opened issue. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

v2.4.6 of One-Page Checkout is now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#370: Remove PHP user-errors logged, attempt to recover from any environmental issue instead.
    #372: Correct checkout-loop by interpreting   characters as spaces.
    #374: Use window.location.replace to emulate page redirects.
    #375: zc158a: Change in zen_get_zone_code parameters causes Fatal PHP error.
    #376: Correct guest-checkout interaction with PPEC's Shortcut button.
    #379: Correct PHP Warnings logged when Configuration :: Customer Details :: State is set to 'false'.
    #380: Browser pre-fill of credit-cart or address information results in address sections activating when they shouldn't.
    #381: Correct "Invalid form control, element not visible" console-logs; required for square_webPay users.
    #382: Correct spelling of 'cursor' (was 'curser') in the checkout_one.css file.

Plugin Contributions

Hi There,
    Not sure if this is the proper place for this post but I am using OPC 2.4.3 (great mod), bootstrap template and ZC 1.5.7d. for months now I have been having an issue with the processing time when payments are made. I am using authorize.net as my main payment processor but also have PayPal and a module that payments are not require to checkout and once e-transfer payment is received, I manually release the order. The issue is that despite which payment option is chosen there is up to a minute delay after the confirm order button is clicked and the payment is processed. Despite have a loading gif stating that processing can take up to a minute, customer are, I believe refreshing the page before the process is complete causing the payment to be processed multiple times. Is there something that I can do to speed up the processing time. I have never been on a website, where processing the the payment takes as much time.
    Cheers and thanks in advance!!!

Plugin Contributions

Notice that the post immediately prior to yours announces 2.4.6's release.

You'll also note that there were some changes that might be beneficial to you. You might want to try the new version. If possible, copy your info to a test site and use the newest version to see if it helps with your particular problem.

It's odd that you would have that delay without something being noted in your logs folder.

Plugin Contributions

Allmart -

I'm not sure it's OPC.. Which I love.. I have migrated a test site to 1.5.8 and setup Bootstrap on it.. It seems that all the updates to the database after a sale is done, is delaying the screen from showing a transaction is complete. It does not matter which template I am using. If I am using OPC or not.

I did a slow-query log and nothing is in there..

Query log is showing a bunch of database processess being done. Tax Rates, Special Pricing, etc,etc....

My website has:
    548 Customers
    5000 transactions
    17,000 products
    Last edited by brian70809; 26 Aug 2023 at 12:36 AM. Reason: referring to Allmart Post