Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Thank worked. Thanks
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

What's added in the latest version, I am looking forward to a version close to my needs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jiji2018 View Post
    What's added in the latest version, I am looking forward to a version close to my needs.
    See the plugin's download page (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095). I'm pretty good about itemizing the changes there for each release.

Plugin Contributions

Me again...
    Zen Cart 1.5.6 (no trailing letter), OPC 2.2.0
    OPC debug is set to full

Debug logs are intermittent and not every order gets the logs. Orders placed with PayPal Pro never get the opc debug log.

Some paypaldp orders are duplicated with error code 10536. Problem is - the order goes through, shows up in admin and customer's card gets charged.
    Attachment 18696
    In this case, order is placed 3 times. I have 8 logs related to the order - 4x paypaldp_PayPal_Action-XXXXXX.log and 4x PayPal_CURL_XXXXXX.log
    One other thing I noticed - when a duplicate order goes through, if you check order details in the admin, it always shows a Transaction ID and Parent Transaction ID, while all "normal" orders have Parent Transaction ID empty.
    Name:  2019-10-29_113731.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  21.1 KB

Help?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    Me again...
    Zen Cart 1.5.6 (no trailing letter), OPC 2.2.0
    OPC debug is set to full

Debug logs are intermittent and not every order gets the logs. Orders placed with PayPal Pro never get the opc debug log.

Some paypaldp orders are duplicated with error code 10536. Problem is - the order goes through, shows up in admin and customer's card gets charged.
    Attachment 18696
    In this case, order is placed 3 times. I have 8 logs related to the order - 4x paypaldp_PayPal_Action-XXXXXX.log and 4x PayPal_CURL_XXXXXX.log
    One other thing I noticed - when a duplicate order goes through, if you check order details in the admin, it always shows a Transaction ID and Parent Transaction ID, while all "normal" orders have Parent Transaction ID empty.
    Name:  2019-10-29_113731.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  21.1 KB

Help?
    A couple of configuration-related questions:
    1. What template is being used? Does it modify the tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation.php template?
    2. Is the paypaldp payment-method included in the OPC's "Payment methods requiring confirmation" list?
    3. What version of jQuery is being loaded for the site?
    4. What version of PHP is in use?
    5. Is the OPC's configuration setting "Debug: Customer List" set to a non-blank value?

Plugin Contributions

Oh, missed the reply. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    A couple of configuration-related questions:[*]What template is being used? Does it modify the tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation.php template?
    Custom template.
    tpl_ajax_checkout_confirmation.php is identical to the one included in OPC zip file.

[*]Is the paypaldp payment-method included in the OPC's "Payment methods requiring confirmation" list?
    No, only the default ones are listed (eway_rapid,stripepay,gps).

[*]What version of jQuery is being loaded for the site?
    jQuery 1.9.1

[*]What version of PHP is in use?
    php 5.5.38 (I know, I know...)

[*]Is the OPC's configuration setting "Debug: Customer List" set to a non-blank value?
    No, it's blank.

Plugin Contributions

@balihr, nothing seems too amiss, although that jQuery version is quite old (almost as old as the PHP version!) and should really be updated to at least 3.4.0 if not 3.4.1. I can't explain the 'non-generation of OPC logs' during the paypaldp (PayPal Payments Pro) processing (the "Customer List" setting was the only possibility that I could come up with).

Can you reproduce the situation "on demand" or is this a case where "it happens when it happens"? Perhaps turning on the paypaldp's full logging might help, but I'm running out of ideas.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @balihr, nothing seems too amiss, although that jQuery version is quite old (almost as old as the PHP version!) and should really be updated to at least 3.4.0 if not 3.4.1. I can't explain the 'non-generation of OPC logs' during the paypaldp (PayPal Payments Pro) processing (the "Customer List" setting was the only possibility that I could come up with).

Can you reproduce the situation "on demand" or is this a case where "it happens when it happens"? Perhaps turning on the paypaldp's full logging might help, but I'm running out of ideas.
    Yeah, jQuery and php... I know... But, there's some older jQuery code in use and I'm not 100% sure if the latest jQuery would break something so I'm leaving it be.

OPC debug is what's confusing me most - not one single paypaldp order has the opc debug log... weird...

And, no, it's not on demand - it happens with one order, then the next 50 go through just fine, then it happens again, then the next 100 are fine... Sometimes it's guest checkout, sometimes it's a returning customer, sometimes it's a new customer. No common factor other than paypaldp.

paypaldp full logging (to file) is already enabled...

I'll give it some more time and wait for it to happen a few more times, maybe more logs reveal something. Will post back when/if I have more info. Thank you, Mrs. C.

Plugin Contributions

@Lat9 which responsive template in your opinion works the best with OPC? I'm checking my website and OPC doesn't work as it should nor it looks too good. Before I make changes to the responsive_classic template (and getting a huge headache) I wanted to know if there was a responsive template that would work better and effortlessly with OPC.

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    @Lat9 which responsive template in your opinion works the best with OPC? I'm checking my website and OPC doesn't work as it should nor it looks too good. Before I make changes to the responsive_classic template (and getting a huge headache) I wanted to know if there was a responsive template that would work better and effortlessly with OPC.

Thank you!
    I've been developing OPC using the built-in responsive_classic template. For the fewest headaches, that's the one I'd suggest.