Page 169 of 281 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2809
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v2.3.3 of One-Page Checkout for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues and has been validated with the newly-minted Zen Cart 1.5.7:

#258: Save-to-address-book checkbox missing on shipping address.
    #259: Signed-in customer, change to 'gender' not saved in database.
    #260: zc157 integration, the login form's name is changed.
    #261: Address' state dropdown, error when zone-name includes single-quotes (thanks, @chenly).
    #263: Additional notifications for address-related handling.
    #264: Account for possible loss of session.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095

Plugin Contributions

Zen: 1.5.6C
    PHP: 7.1.31
    OPC: 2.3.3 (2020-07-07)
    Ultimate URLS: 3.0.6
    Advanced Shipper
    Bootstrap

I have already fully reinstalled OPC, tried turning off Ultimate, ran logs & debug, but I cannot clear this error:

Un-styled error "Please contact the store owner; some required elements of this page are missing." with the "Sorry but our expedited...." OPC error behind it. See image:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image2.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	19091

So before I move on to reinstalling Ultimate, I thought I would bug here and see if I missed a known issue.

Thanks in advance

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Melanie, there should be messages in the browser's console-log that indicate which required fields haven't been provided by your (Bootstrap) template. Nothing to do with USU.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, do you know the selector necessary for Bootstrap off hand?
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having issues with this when trying to use Guest Checkout. At first I thought it was related to my template, but I just tried a fresh install of ZenCart 1.5.7 with Responsive Classic template and a fresh install of One-Page Checkout version 2.3.3
    ZC was installed with demo data. I set a random name for moneyorder payment and deleted moneyorder from the disallowed payment methods. Shipping is set as 'Flat Rate'.
    When trying to do a guest checkout there is no content in the right column. so nothing related to shipping or payment.

Am I making an incorrect assumption that this should just work out of the box with responsive classic?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Ok, do you know the selector necessary for Bootstrap off hand?
    There are a number of selectors required by OPC's jQuery; those console-logs will indicate which one(s) are missing.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    I'm having issues with this when trying to use Guest Checkout. At first I thought it was related to my template, but I just tried a fresh install of ZenCart 1.5.7 with Responsive Classic template and a fresh install of One-Page Checkout version 2.3.3
    ZC was installed with demo data. I set a random name for moneyorder payment and deleted moneyorder from the disallowed payment methods. Shipping is set as 'Flat Rate'.
    When trying to do a guest checkout there is no content in the right column. so nothing related to shipping or payment.

Am I making an incorrect assumption that this should just work out of the box with responsive classic?
    On initial entry to the OPC page's guest-checkout, the guest is prompted for their contact information and billing/shipping address. Until there's an address with which to pay-for/ship-to the order, there's no shipping-method or payment-method that can be suggested.

Plugin Contributions

Now I'll go and hang my head in shame for not filling in the form fields before typing out the question on the forums!
    My apologies. It does indeed show the right side column once the fields on the left have been saved.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    There are a number of selectors required by OPC's jQuery; those console-logs will indicate which one(s) are missing.
    ... as identified in the OPC's additional documentation: https://github.com/lat9/one_page_che...y_selectors.md

Plugin Contributions

I have a question about the latest version of OPC 2.3.3. I have it installed on the newest Zen 1.5.7 with php7.3 and all seems like it is working properly.
    On the Checkout page under the Shipping Method it lists the radio button and the price but it does not say which USPS service goes with each price. I do have a pic that explains my situation. Is it suppose to show the service names or not and how to get the names to show up there?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ship.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	19092
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com