Page 170 of 281 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2805
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Gail, what template are you using?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    There are a number of selectors required by OPC's jQuery; those console-logs will indicate which one(s) are missing.
    Thank for that, after you linked it I did find the documentation... But in reading before I fully missed it.

For Bootstrap you can just open includes/templates/bootstrap/templates/tpl_modules_order_totals.php

Change line 24 from

Code:
    <td class="text-left">
    to
    Code:
    <td class="text-left" id="OPC">
    Then under Configuration >> One-Page Checkout Settings > Order Total, jQuery Selector > change the value to #OPC

Hope this helps someone else. Now I am looking for the single payment method bug where you cannot select the radio button. I think however that if only one payment or shipping module is live then there should even be a radio button.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Upon clicking "CONFIRM ORDER" I am getting the following error, over and over.

Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit.

This is my console log

setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: moneyorder
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Showing "confirm"
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 jQuery version: 3.4.0
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 submitFunction, 2 arguments: 0, 0,
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Current order total:
    $20.50
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 submitFunction, on exit submitter=null
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Setting orderConfirmed (1), submitter (null)
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Submitting order-creating form
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Updating shipping method to advshipper_4-0-0, processing type: submit
    index.php?main_page=checkout_one:285 {cache: false, type: "POST", traditional: true, dataType: "json", timeout: 5000, …}
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Shipping method updated, error: false
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Form submitted, type (submit), orderConfirmed (1)
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Form checked, passed (true)
    Navigated to https://####.com/index.php?main_page=checkout_one
    2index.php?main_page=checkout_one:259 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.4.0.min.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.
    (anonymous) @ index.php?main_page=checkout_one:259
    jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1594904786:5 setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: moneyorder
    jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1594904786:5 Showing "confirm"
    jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1594904786:5 Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)
    jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1594904786:5 jQuery version: 3.4.0

Any insight is appreciated.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Gail, what template are you using?
    I'm using my own override template that I have used for many years.
    I call it magic. (I bought the zen book many years ago when I was starting out.) lol
    Last edited by GoofyGrrl2; 17 Jul 2020 at 06:16 PM.
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Upon clicking "CONFIRM ORDER" I am getting the following error, over and over.

Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit.

This is my console log

setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: moneyorder
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Showing "confirm"
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 jQuery version: 3.4.0
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 submitFunction, 2 arguments: 0, 0,
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Current order total:
    $20.50
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 submitFunction, on exit submitter=null
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Setting orderConfirmed (1), submitter (null)
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Submitting order-creating form
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Updating shipping method to advshipper_4-0-0, processing type: submit
    index.php?main_page=checkout_one:285 {cache: false, type: "POST", traditional: true, dataType: "json", timeout: 5000, …}
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Shipping method updated, error: false
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Form submitted, type (submit), orderConfirmed (1)
    VM73 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5 Form checked, passed (true)
    Navigated to https://####.com/index.php?main_page=checkout_one
    2index.php?main_page=checkout_one:259 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.4.0.min.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.
    (anonymous) @ index.php?main_page=checkout_one:259
    jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1594904786:5 setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: moneyorder
    jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1594904786:5 Showing "confirm"
    jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1594904786:5 Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)
    jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1594904786:5 jQuery version: 3.4.0

Any insight is appreciated.

~Melanie
    What additional shipping-methods or order-totals are present? That forever-loop can be caused by session-variable additions/changes in the transition from the checkout-one to its confirmation page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    I'm using my own override template that I have used for many years.
    I call it magic. (I bought the zen book many years ago when I was starting out.) lol
    That's going to make it difficult to help.

I'll suggest comparing your magic template's templates sub-directory to make sure that there's not some stray, older versions of the OPC templates (delivered via the plugin's zip-file in the /template_default template's sub-directories).

Plugin Contributions

What additional shipping-methods or order-totals are present? That forever-loop can be caused by session-variable additions/changes in the transition from the checkout-one to its confirmation page.
    Store pickup & advanced shipper

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Store pickup & advanced shipper
    I'll put my money on Advanced Shipper. Try changing the store's shipping-method to flat-rate to make sure that there aren't additional template-based issues.

Plugin Contributions

That's going to make it difficult to help.

I'll suggest comparing your magic template's templates sub-directory to make sure that there's not some stray, older versions of the OPC templates (delivered via the plugin's zip-file in the /template_default template's sub-directories).
    I fill like an idiot. I fixed it and of course it was my own fault. lol It was a little display: none; in the wrong spot on my stylesheet. Sorry about that. Appreciate your help though. :)
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

I'll put my money on Advanced Shipper. Try changing the store's shipping-method to flat-rate to make sure that there aren't additional template-based issues.
    Disabling adv shipper made no difference and the console isn't reporting any additional errors. Standard Zen Cart checkout is working fine in either case. I am happy to share login creds and site in PM if you want to look.