Page 176 of 281 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2809
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Noting, too, that the Save Changes button appears when you exit the changed field.
    Correct, but rarely do people click outside of the field... the simply need to be able to click save without having to unselect the last edited field. People can't use this like this... I showed it to 5 people and 4 of them couldn't figure out how to save the info
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

fresh install zen 1.57 on php 5.64 temporarily until upgraded to 7.3 added Database Backup

After my square was setup I then enable one page checkout ver 2.3.3 (2020-07-07) and place items into a cart and select credit card for payment the cc fields are not displayed for entering data. When one page checkout settings are false my cc fields display correctly.Name:  zen.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  27.8 KB
    Last edited by spawnie69; 28 Aug 2020 at 04:57 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Last lines of the read.me for Square.

Have you copied the `jscript_square.php` file from `/includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/` into the `/includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/` folder?

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.3.4 of One-Page Checkout for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#268: Enable "Save/Cancel" buttons on input-focus instead of change.
    #269: Provide update scripts to ensure that guest address records are unmodified.

See also this additional documentation regarding the usage of /YOUR_ADMIN/opc_admin.php. That script, added for v2.3.4, provides fix-ups for OPC's guest billing and shipping addresses as there's the possibility that the addresses were overwritten by earlier versions of OPC's guest-handling.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v2.3.4 of One-Page Checkout for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#268: Enable "Save/Cancel" buttons on input-focus instead of change.
    #269: Provide update scripts to ensure that guest address records are unmodified.

See also this additional documentation regarding the usage of /YOUR_ADMIN/opc_admin.php. That script, added for v2.3.4, provides fix-ups for OPC's guest billing and shipping addresses as there's the possibility that the addresses were overwritten by earlier versions of OPC's guest-handling.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I did a fresh install of ZC 1.5.7 along with One-Page checkout version 2.3.4. All seems to be working fine but there is one thing I wish I could resolve. when users checkout as guest, the customer information aren't recorded in customers. instead only "Customer, **do not remove**" appears with whatever number of entries. The customer information is only found in the orders

Is there away to force it to record this name and email addresses. Why do I need it to do so?
    We are using a hosted pay page which redirects back to the site after a payment is issued/deducted. If the browser fails to redirect or session timeout in between, there is no order number issues. So if I see a name registered an email address, it clues me in to check whether the fee was collected and nor order issues so that I can issue a refund immediately.

I use that functionality to determine whether a user tried to pay and or some reason their session timedout

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by riomaha View Post
    Hi, I did a fresh install of ZC 1.5.7 along with One-Page checkout version 2.3.4. All seems to be working fine but there is one thing I wish I could resolve. when users checkout as guest, the customer information aren't recorded in customers. instead only "Customer, **do not remove**" appears with whatever number of entries. The customer information is only found in the orders

Is there away to force it to record this name and email addresses. Why do I need it to do so?
    We are using a hosted pay page which redirects back to the site after a payment is issued/deducted. If the browser fails to redirect or session timeout in between, there is no order number issues. So if I see a name registered an email address, it clues me in to check whether the fee was collected and nor order issues so that I can issue a refund immediately.

I use that functionality to determine whether a user tried to pay and or some reason their session timedout
    For a guest-checkout, there's no individual customer record or address-book entries recorded ... it's a guest-checkout, after all. What payment method is in use on the site?

Plugin Contributions

I am using moneris hosted pay page. The module does not insert customer information until a the transaction is approved. If declined or canceled it is not recorded.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by riomaha View Post
    I am using moneris hosted pay page. The module does not insert customer information until a the transaction is approved. If declined or canceled it is not recorded.
    If you turn the Moneris debug on, the resulting .log files will contain the information you seek.

Plugin Contributions

Out of curiosity, is there still an issue with Guest Checkout for virtual products? I am trying to work-around the reality of our customers buying a digital download that we sell, but using the guest checkout feature. Since they are purchasing it without an account, it would seem like there is no way to give them the access to the file.

If that's the case, do you know of anyway to PREVENT a customer from checking out as guest *IF* they have any virtual items in their cart? Perhaps a way to disable guest checkout if they have any products from Category XYZ (where XYZ equals the product category we have for digital items)?
    - Jeff