Page 65 of 281 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    When the "Confirm Order" button shows but doesn't proceed, there's likely a jQuery/javascript issue that's preventing that action.

Most modern browsers provide a "console" display in their developer's view; pressing F12 and then selecting the "Console" tab will allow you to view the status on the OPC page.

I can't explain that debug-log; it almost looks like the shopping cart was/is empty?
    Thanks, lat8

I've taken screen shots of the F12 display in Firefox both:
    • before the CHECKOUT button is pressed (showing the shopping cart items - no, it wasn't empty) - Attachment 17447
    • when the CHECKOUT button was pressed - Attachment 17446

And for completeness, here's the debug files generated with these: Attachment 17445 myDEBUG-one_page_checkout-10.zip

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    ...Any info is welcome, if you want to you could zip up the entire file system and also export the DB, email both to me....
    Thanks for your kind offer, Frank. I started zipping the files, but got called away. If this F12 report doesn't point us in the right directly, I'll complete that task and email them to you.

Cheers...Gerri

Plugin Contributions

When the "Confirm Order" button shows but doesn't proceed, there's likely a jQuery/javascript issue that's preventing that action.

Most modern browsers provide a "console" display in their developer's view; pressing F12 and then selecting the "Console" tab will allow you to view the status on the OPC page.

I can't explain that debug-log; it almost looks like the shopping cart was/is empty?
    Thanks, lat8.

I've taken screen shots of the Firefox F12 display both:

And for completeness, here's the debug files generated with these: myDEBUG-1511039161-718885.zip myDEBUG-one_page_checkout-10.zip

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    ...Any info is welcome, if you want to you could zip up the entire file system and also export the DB, email both to me....
    Thanks for your kind offer, Frank. I started zipping the files, but got called away. If this F12 report doesn't point us in the right directly, I'll complete that task and email them to you.

Cheers...Gerri

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GerriM View Post

I've taken screen shots of the Firefox F12 display both:

And for completeness, here's the debug files generated with these: myDEBUG-1511039161-718885.zip myDEBUG-one_page_checkout-10.zip
    Since I'm unsure whether the F12 report provided above is taken pointing to the time the error occurs, here's the Firefox F12 reports in sequence:
    1. Here's a snapshot of the Shopping Cart (Shopping Cart screen.zip) and the F12 report that matches this (F12 Shopping Cart.zip
    2. Then I click the CHECKOUT button
    3. These error logs are generated (logs.zip) and I am moved to the next screen with this F12 report (F12 at Error Logs.zip.

Hope I got it right for you.

Cheers...Gerri

Plugin Contributions

What payment method(s) are you using? That myDEBUG*.log file references line 354 of the (presumed default) Zen Cart 1.5.5e order.php class, where the cart contents are being turned into an order. For some reason the "payment" class isn't being loaded.

For the F12 display, you're showing the "Inspector" tab (i.e. the low-level layout of the page); what I need to see is the contents of that "Console" tab to its right.

Plugin Contributions

What payment method(s) are you using? That myDEBUG*.log file references line 354 of the (presumed default) Zen Cart 1.5.5e order.php class, where the cart contents are being turned into an order. For some reason the "payment" class isn't being loaded.
    The file order.php file is default: version: Author: DrByte Fri Jan 1 12:23:19 2016 -0500 Modified in v1.5.5
    I'm using Direct Bank Deposit v 1.5.3 revised with changed code to remove the "bank cheque" option from the plug-in. I thought this wasn't the culprit since, during my testing (if I remember correctly):
    • the amended plugin worked without the error when I disable OPC,
    • I uninstalled that plugin when (like you) I found line 354 read: 'payment_method' => $GLOBALS[$class]->title. This resulted in the same error when I used ZC's Cash on Delivery module instead.

In case I'm wrong and my amendments are the problem, here's copies of those two amended files (C:\wamp64\www\includes\modules\payment\dirbankaus.php & C:\wamp64\www\includes\languages\english\modules\payment\dirbankaus.php): 2xdirbankaus_php_files.zip

For the F12 display, you're showing the "Inspector" tab (i.e. the low-level layout of the page); what I need to see is the contents of that "Console" tab to its right.
    Apologies. Here they are. F12 Console reports generated:

I've also saved Debugging tab excerpts displayed on clicking some links in the Console view. However, they're big and I haven't worked out how to save or print those...so just used Snip-it.

Thanks again for looking at these.

Plugin Contributions

Ah, it was the last image that you posted, showing the OPC's console logs when you're trying to change payment/shipping options.

I didn't look back through your postings to see what template you're using, but whatever it is the template file /jscript/jscript_framework.php is not being loaded (that is where the zcJS function is defined). That zcJS jQuery function is the method that OPC uses to do its AJAX "magic".

What version of Zen Cart are you using (again, being lazy)?

Plugin Contributions

...the template file /jscript/jscript_framework.php is not being loaded (that is where the zcJS function is defined). That zcJS jQuery function is the method that OPC uses to do its AJAX "magic".

What version of Zen Cart are you using (again, being lazy)?
    Using
    - ZC1.5.5e
    - jscript_framework.php version: OPC v1.4.1 (I checked just now with Beyond Compare to confirm this)
    - Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0 template with ZC1.5.5 compatibility code changes applied. This included reverting to the ZC1.5.5e version of jscript_framework.php.

So when I installed the OPC 1.4.1, I used that OPC version of ../includes/templates/MY_TEMPLATE/jscript/jscript_framework.php without merging.

Should I have merged the ZC and OPC versions? I did look at this with Beyond Compare...but to a newbie like me, the changes seemed such that adopting the OPC version seemed the wisest choice.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi,Cindy,i am uyutom,i have updated the plugin’s Configuration->One-Page Checkout->Payment Methods Requiring Confirmation to add ,SecurityPayment to the existing list. But also messge "Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit." i have send to email for error log,can you help me?

Plugin Contributions

In case others have experienced similar issues...following on from Post #637, lat9 kindly worked with me off-line and we found a resolution using Firefox's F12 and Control-U functions. Thanks very much to lat9 for her assistance!

First, lat9 found a coding error where I accidentally omitted a "-" in "-->" in my amended html_header.php file (commenting out the zcJS function). When that didn't resolve the error, using the same debug methods, I found a bracket error in line 82 of the \includes\templates\My_TEMPLATE\jscript\jscript_framework file. I corrected that and got OPC working .

This issue may not be relevant to everyone since once OPC started operating correctly, reverting back to the original uncorrected file didn't duplicate the error . lat9 then provided me with a replacement file.

Thanks again! Very grateful for all assistance!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by uyutom View Post
    Hi,Cindy,i am uyutom,i have updated the plugin’s Configuration->One-Page Checkout->Payment Methods Requiring Confirmation to add ,SecurityPayment to the existing list. But also messge "Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit." i have send to email for error log,can you help me?
    Unfortunately, that SecurityPayment payment method is not compatible with OPC. I'll update the OPC's readme to reflect the restriction.