Page 212 of 279 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    For the missing #otshipping, there was a previous issue (change in post 77) in the base Zen Cart shipping class whereby the cheapest selection wasn't being set if the only shipping method was storepickup.

This is the text from post#77: I am not tracking the relevance since the newer version automatically copies that file to the custom template. Is there an edit to that file that has to happen?
    Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Did you copy the checkout_one.css file to your template's /css folder?

If this isn't a local installation, would you send me a PM with the site's link so that I can see what's going on myself?
    NTO: building a better network thru collaboration
    www.needtoorder.com | www.coffeewitheinstein.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonless View Post
    This is the text from post#77: I am not tracking the relevance since the newer version automatically copies that file to the custom template. Is there an edit to that file that has to happen?
    Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Did you copy the checkout_one.css file to your template's /css folder?

If this isn't a local installation, would you send me a PM with the site's link so that I can see what's going on myself?
    I think you meant PAGE 77 - not post 77, as Design75 had the same issue... but I havent been able to find a resolution on the conversation.

Plugin Contributions

[QUOTE=Carbonless;1385006]I think you meant PAGE 77 - not post 77, as Design75 had the same issue... but I havent been able to find a resolution on the conversation.[/QUOTE
    This link: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....27#post1384427

... neither post 77 nor page 77.

Plugin Contributions

I can! It's a core-file issue; you'll need to edit /includes/classes/shipping.php's cheapest method:
    Code:
      function cheapest() {
        if (!is_array($this->modules)) return false;
          $rates = array();

foreach($this->modules as $value) {
            $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
            if (isset($GLOBALS[$class]) && is_object($GLOBALS[$class]) && $GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {
              $quotes = isset($GLOBALS[$class]->quotes) ? $GLOBALS[$class]->quotes : null;
              if (empty($quotes['methods'])) {
                continue;
              }
              $size = sizeof($quotes['methods']);
              for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i++) {
                if (isset($quotes['methods'][$i]['cost'])){
                  $rates[] = array('id' => $quotes['id'] . '_' . $quotes['methods'][$i]['id'],
                                   'title' => $quotes['module'] . ' (' . $quotes['methods'][$i]['title'] . ')',
                                   'cost' => $quotes['methods'][$i]['cost'],
                                   'module' => $quotes['id']
                  );
                }
              }
            }
          }

$cheapest = false;
          $size = sizeof($rates);
          for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i++) {
            if (is_array($cheapest)) {
              // never quote storepickup as lowest - needs to be configured in shipping module
              if ($rates[$i]['cost'] < $cheapest['cost'] and $rates[$i]['module'] != 'storepickup') {
                $cheapest = $rates[$i];
              }
            } else {
              if ($rates[$i]['module'] != 'storepickup') {
                $cheapest = $rates[$i];
              }
            }
          }
          $this->notify('NOTIFY_SHIPPING_MODULE_CALCULATE_CHEAPEST', $cheapest, $cheapest, $rates);
          return $cheapest;
      }
    ... and change the highlighted line to read:
    Code:
              if ($size === 1 || $rates[$i]['module'] != 'storepickup') {
    That change enables the storepickup to be selected as the cheapest ... if it's the only shipping method available.

This change has been incorporated, but made no change to the the same error being received. it's with psdinnersready.com - I can email you login credentials and would be willing to pay the assist... I need to wrap this one up.

Plugin Contributions

ZC 1.5.7c
    ZCAbootstrap
    OPC 2.3.9

upon clicking on checkout, I recieve the same error that Designs75 mentions in post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Cindy,

I am trying to use OPC in combination with the new boostrap theme, but get an error popup "Please contact the store owner; some required elements of this page are missing."
    Opening the console I can see

Code:
    Missing #otshipping
     setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: null
    Showing "confirm"
     Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)
    After clicking ok, I get a checkout screen, but layout is screwed

I made the change to includes/classes/shipping.php per your link above, and the same error persists... I'm stummped.

Plugin Contributions

It doesnt appear to be template specific... I changed it to the responsive classic green and the classic contemporary green and still received the same message.

I've added additional payment methods and additional shipping methods... error still persists.

Plugin Contributions

These are the debug log files that are created when the "Checkout" button is clicked, prompting the popup:

[20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant BUTTON_RETURN_TO_PROD_LIST_ALT already defined in /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/psdinnerZCA/zca_bootstrap_common.php on line 20
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS already defined in /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/psdinnerZCA/zca_bootstrap_common.php on line 63

and then when "OK" is clicked on the pop up this is what is generated:

[20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant BUTTON_RETURN_TO_PROD_LIST_ALT already defined in /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/psdinnerZCA/zca_bootstrap_common.php on line 20
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS already defined in /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/psdinnerZCA/zca_bootstrap_common.php on line 63
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant NAVBAR_TITLE_1 already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 6
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant NAVBAR_TITLE_2 already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 7
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant HEADING_TITLE already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 9
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 11
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 12
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 13
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 14
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant HEADING_PRODUCTS already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 15
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant HEADING_TAX already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 16
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant HEADING_ORDER_COMMENTS already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 17
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant NO_COMMENTS_TEXT already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 19
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant ERROR_PLEASE_RESELECT_SHIPPING_METHOD already defined in /includes/languages/english/checkout_one_confirmation.php on line 26
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_HEADER already defined in /includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/psdinnerZCA/ot_coupon.php on line 14
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant SHIPPING_NOT_INCLUDED already defined in /includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/psdinnerZCA/ot_gv.php on line 13
    [20-Nov-2021 19:15:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant TAX_NOT_INCLUDED already defined in /includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/psdinnerZCA/ot_gv.php on line 14

Plugin Contributions

Fuzztrip.com
    157c

I would like to move New Customers to the top of Account Benefits

Name:  Capture3.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  32.1 KB

I would then like to switch the middle and right columns.

I can't seem to find where to make this happen. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzztrip View Post
    Fuzztrip.com
    157c

I would like to move New Customers to the top of Account Benefits

Name:  Capture3.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  32.1 KB

I would then like to switch the middle and right columns.

I can't seem to find where to make this happen. Thanks!
    See your site's admin's Configuration :: One-Page Checkout Settings :: Login-Page Layout. That setting controls the layout of those elements on the login page.

Plugin Contributions

See your site's admin's Configuration :: One-Page Checkout Settings :: Login-Page Layout. That setting controls the layout of those elements on the login page.
    I didn't even consider that it would be under OPC settings. I was trying to do it the hard way

Thank you!