Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2774
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Thank you, will do
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post

I've activated Guest Checkout for the first time on my local dev copy and find that when clicking through to the \index.php?main_page=checkout_one page I get a partial blank screen. No doubt I've broken something ...
    And the answer is, code was missing from my templates version of tpl_checkout_one_default.php, around line 9

Code:
     echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation();
    should have been

Code:
    if ($payment_module_available) {
        echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation();
    }
    Unsure as to why those lines were missing, my archives go back to 2017 and it seems those lines of code have been missing since, at least, then. Also thought I had checked my template copy against the original in an effort to debug - probably a case of too many files open in Notepad++ at the same time.

Anyway - all's good and thanks to @lat9 for her help and for pointing me in the right direction.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, @simon1066, for the update. I'll note that the template file was updated about a year ago for OPC v2.1.0.

Plugin Contributions

I installed version 2.3.0 of this module to a ZC1.5.5f site and have noticed that when guest checkout is enabled order confirmation emails are being sent as text emails not HTML. Regular account holders get their confirmation emails in HTML format.
    Also noticed that the admin copy of the order confirmation email has the addresses formatted on a single line rather than in standard address format.

I did look through the module documnts but didn't see anything related to this.

Plugin Contributions

Additional info. I checked the data that is written to the customers table when a guest order is placed and can confirm that email preference is stored as HTML

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    I installed version 2.3.0 of this module to a ZC1.5.5f site and have noticed that when guest checkout is enabled order confirmation emails are being sent as text emails not HTML. Regular account holders get their confirmation emails in HTML format.
    Also noticed that the admin copy of the order confirmation email has the addresses formatted on a single line rather than in standard address format.

I did look through the module documnts but didn't see anything related to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    Additional info. I checked the data that is written to the customers table when a guest order is placed and can confirm that email preference is stored as HTML
    Thanks for the report; I'll check it out 'real-soon-now'. GitHub issue opened for tracking: https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/244

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Just installed this and it works well just a few issues that I'm sure are easy to fix. First is the confirm order button has gone and just shows text. Ive changed the file names in button names folder and in checkout confirmation to match the file name but still no joy.
    Name:  Screenshot (1).jpg
Views: 195
Size:  14.3 KB

Other issue is paypal isn't showing on the checkout page as a form of payment, only worldpay.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLawless View Post
    Hi,

Just installed this and it works well just a few issues that I'm sure are easy to fix. First is the confirm order button has gone and just shows text. Ive changed the file names in button names folder and in checkout confirmation to match the file name but still no joy.
    Name:  Screenshot (1).jpg
Views: 195
Size:  14.3 KB

Other issue is paypal isn't showing on the checkout page as a form of payment, only worldpay.

Any ideas?

Thank you
    Is your store configured to use CSS Buttons (that's a normal setting now-a-days). See Configuration->Layout Settings towards the bottom. What template is in use?

Does this issue occur on the first, data-gathering page or on OPC's checkout-confirmation page (sorry, it wasn't clear to me from your posting)?

Which form of PayPal isn't showing? Is this when guests are going through checkout or signed-in customers?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Is your store configured to use CSS Buttons (that's a normal setting now-a-days). See Configuration->Layout Settings towards the bottom. What template is in use?

Does this issue occur on the first, data-gathering page or on OPC's checkout-confirmation page (sorry, it wasn't clear to me from your posting)?

Which form of PayPal isn't showing? Is this when guests are going through checkout or signed-in customers?

Template is one bought from TemplateMonster, its on the data gathering page when you can complete the order.

The paypal issue has been fixed it was something i had turned off in settings. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLawless View Post
    Template is one bought from TemplateMonster, its on the data gathering page when you can complete the order.

The paypal issue has been fixed it was something i had turned off in settings. Thanks.
    You still haven't indicated whether or not CSS buttons are in use for the store. OPC's /tpl_modules_opc_submit_block.php (distributed in /template_default and possibly overridden by YOUR_TEMPLATE) uses the built-in zen_image_button function to create that button.

You might try comparing the use in that OPC template-file against others provided by your template.