Page 184 of 280 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2792
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Thanks for those votes of confidence!

Plugin Contributions

Cindy - Wondering your thoughts on this, and what it might be. Had a customer say that when trying to purchase a virtual product, it wouldn't let him because it was asking him for a shipping address. Strange, right? I mean, I logged into his account, and I was able to get to the Paypal screen without seeing that error.

However, I did find THIS in the error log file which might coincide with the time he tried to make his purchase:

Code:
    [06-Nov-2020 06:03:13 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /store/ajax.php?act=ajaxOnePageCheckout&method=updateShipping, IP address: 68.110.91.69
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/domain/public_html/store/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php:1348]
    #2  OnePageCheckout->inputPreCheck() called at [/home/domain/public_html/store/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php:903]
    #3  OnePageCheckout->validateBilltoSendto() called at [/home/domain/public_html/store/includes/classes/ajax/zcAjaxOnePageCheckout.php:61]
    #4  zcAjaxOnePageCheckout->updateShipping() called at [/home/domain/public_html/store/ajax.php:85]
    --> PHP Fatal error: Invalid request, tempAddressValues not set. in /home/domain/public_html/store/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 1348.
    Can you tell by looking at that if it's a user-error, or if it's something that we need to investigate further from a software standpoint?
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Jeff, I'm pretty sure you've got my direct email address. If so, please send me the full contents of that OPC log for inspection.

If you don't, send me a PM so I can send you that email address.

Plugin Contributions

I have it.

But the customer ended up placing the order the second time, so maybe it was something on their side. Either way, when I saw the initial error, we didn't have any OPC log because we keep that set to FALSE by default. If it happens again, I will add the customer to the Debug List, turn on the log, and then send you the files if it's repeated. Thanks for the quick respon
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

OK. I'll note that those error-logs "usually" indicate some kind of script-kiddie going directly to an AJAX call without the actual OPC initialization having been performed.

Let me know if you find otherwise!

Plugin Contributions

Am I missing something, or does the 'Apply' button for gift certificates do nothing when this plugin is used?

Obviously people can still apply Certificates by adding the value and trying to continue forward - in which case they will be returned to checkout one with an appropriate message.

Just checking.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niccol View Post
    Am I missing something, or does the 'Apply' button for gift certificates do nothing when this plugin is used?

Obviously people can still apply Certificates by adding the value and trying to continue forward - in which case they will be returned to checkout one with an appropriate message.

Just checking.
    What do you expect the "Apply" button to do when no value was entered?

Plugin Contributions

:-) That is my question. I am seeing an apply button and I don't know what it should do.

I will put the html that I am seeing at the bottom. So, perhaps there is some error in my installation as the relevant span does not have a class.

I don't understand what "<span class="">&nbsp;Apply&nbsp;</span>" is meant to do. It shows on the page but seems to have no purpose and my client is saying 'the apply button is broken'. Is there javascript that I am not seeing? I can see in console.log that submitFunction is checking the values.

So, it is a genuine question because I do not understand what that 'Apply' is meant to do.

Code:
    <fieldset>
    	<legend>Gift Certificates</legend>
    	<p>To....</p>
    	<p>If you are ...</p>            
    	<div class="gvBal larger">Apply Amount: 
    		<input type="text" size="6" onkeyup="submitFunction()" name="cot_gv" value="0.00" onfocus="if (this.value == '0.00') this.value = '';">
    		<br>Available balance: 61.10
    	</div>
    	<label class="inputLabel" for="disc-ot_gv">Redemption Code</label>

<input type="text" name="gv_redeem_code" id="disc-ot_gv" onkeyup="submitFunction(0,0)">            

<div class="buttonRow forward">
    	<span class="">&nbsp;Apply&nbsp;</span></div>
    	<div class="clearBoth"></div>

</fieldset>

Plugin Contributions

You enter the amount you want to apply to the order and click the "Apply" button.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks again.

When I do that, nothing happens because 'Apply' is still just a span.

I have a balance, which shows. I type a digit. Console shows submitFunction firing but nothing else happens.

So, what I am asking, I guess, is if there is js that is not working correctly on my installation. In which case I can track that down. Or if there is something else that I do not understand.

Code:
    submitFunction, 0 arguments:               jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1604577430:5 
    submitFunction, on exit submitter=null	   jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1604577430:5