Page 172 of 281 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2809
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

On a new 1.5.7 site, when I checkout - PPExpress - after I get to the paypal side and confirm, I get the dreaded Warning an error occurred please refresh etc etc
    I also get it what going to customers/orders. Here is the error log if someone can help

HTML Code:
    [20-Jul-2020 23:55:12 UTC] Request URI: /catalog/2020/index.php?cmd=orders, IP address: 162.72.107.178
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/2020/includes/classes/observers/OnePageCheckoutAdminObserver.php:58]
    #5  OnePageCheckoutAdminObserver->update() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/class.base.php:118]
    #6  base->notify() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/2020/orders.php:1253]
    #7  require(/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/2020/orders.php) called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/2020/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'is_guest_order' in 'field list' :: SELECT is_guest_order
                               FROM zen_orders
                              WHERE orders_id = 4581
                              LIMIT 1 ==> (as called by) /home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/2020/includes/classes/observers/OnePageCheckoutAdminObserver.php on line 58 <== in /home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stellarweb View Post
    On a new 1.5.7 site, when I checkout - PPExpress - after I get to the paypal side and confirm, I get the dreaded Warning an error occurred please refresh etc etc
    I also get it what going to customers/orders. Here is the error log if someone can help

HTML Code:
    [20-Jul-2020 23:55:12 UTC] Request URI: /catalog/2020/index.php?cmd=orders, IP address: 162.72.107.178
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/2020/includes/classes/observers/OnePageCheckoutAdminObserver.php:58]
    #5  OnePageCheckoutAdminObserver->update() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/class.base.php:118]
    #6  base->notify() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/2020/orders.php:1253]
    #7  require(/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/2020/orders.php) called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/2020/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'is_guest_order' in 'field list' :: SELECT is_guest_order
                               FROM zen_orders
                              WHERE orders_id = 4581
                              LIMIT 1 ==> (as called by) /home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/2020/includes/classes/observers/OnePageCheckoutAdminObserver.php on line 58 <== in /home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.
    You've somehow caused OPC's admin initialization scripts to not run; the orders::is_guest_order field has been in use by OPC since v2.0.0. What version of OPC is in effect on the zc157 site?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Jim, there have been 86 commits (i.e. code changes) since OPC v2.1.4 was released last September. The various releases are documented here: https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/releases.

You might try applying the change documented here: https://github.com/lat9/one_page_che...af4be9e4aca26e
    This did the trick. Thank you for pointing it out!

Plugin Contributions

It is the latest one you posted a week or so ago - I think 1.3.3

Plugin Contributions

It is the latest one you posted a week or so ago - I think 1.3.3
    Fresh install or upgrade?

Plugin Contributions

Fresh install or upgrade?
    Fresh install

Plugin Contributions

Fresh install
    I've no idea what you've done, but for zc157 OPC's (other than a couple of CSS files and a minor change to the information side-box) a drop-in install. The admin installation should have added that element to the orders table, just like it adds its configuration settings to the configuration table.

Were/are there any admin-related debug-logs?

Plugin Contributions

Leave it to me to screw up a simple process!!!!

I THINK what I posted was an admin log - I get a reegular log error and the adm one and the both look much the same. I am posting the NON adm error log here - there are some subtle differences.

Would it help to reinstall the admin files?

Here is the code:

HTML Code:
    [21-Jul-2020 00:01:42 UTC] Request URI: /catalog/index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 162.72.107.178
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/observers/CheckoutOneEmailObserver.php:62]
    #5  CheckoutOneEmailObserver->update() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/class.base.php:118]
    #6  base->notify() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/functions_osh_update.php:89]
    #7  zen_update_orders_history() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php:501]
    #8  paypalwpp->after_process() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/payment.php:261]
    #9  payment->after_process() called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:17]
    #10 require(/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/index.php:35]
                           FROM zen_orders
                          WHERE orders_id = 4582
                          LIMIT 1 ==> (as called by) /home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/observers/CheckoutOneEmailObserver.php on line 62 <== in /home/afamblck/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.
    I've no idea what you've done, but for zc157 OPC's (other than a couple of CSS files and a minor change to the information side-box) a drop-in install. The admin installation should have added that element to the orders table, just like it adds its configuration settings to the configuration table.

Were/are there any admin-related debug-logs?

Plugin Contributions

I just re-uploaded the admin files. OPC is turned to FALSE. I go to the orders page - which is blank with the error and get the following adm file

Also -this is a pretty "vanilla" site with only a couple of mods.

HTML Code:
    [22-Jul-2020 17:23:24 UTC] Request URI: /catalog/2020/index.php?cmd=orders, IP address: 162.72.107.178
                               FROM zen_orders
                              WHERE orders_id = 4582

Plugin Contributions

I just re-uploaded the admin files. OPC is turned to FALSE. I go to the orders page - which is blank with the error and get the following adm file

Also -this is a pretty "vanilla" site with only a couple of mods.

HTML Code:
    [22-Jul-2020 17:23:24 UTC] Request URI: /catalog/2020/index.php?cmd=orders, IP address: 162.72.107.178
                               FROM zen_orders
                              WHERE orders_id = 4582
    Somehow, part of OPC's installation didn't run. You need to run the database uninstall.sql provided in the plugin's /docs sub-directory. Then those missing database elements will be re-added on an admin-page refresh.