Page 241 of 281 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2805
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Thanks for your reply. I might just forget how it looks like by default...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v2.4.2 of One-Page Checkout for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095).

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#332: Guest shipping-address overwritten if billing address is changed.
    #334: Disable Confirm/Review buttons until terms/privacy are agreed to.
    #335: Correct 'languages_id' warning when cart's restored by "Keep Cart".
    #338: Display HTML in status-history comments for all but the first, customer-entered, one.
    #339: Remove extraneous language constants from ot_coupon and ot_gv overrides.
    #340: Check for terms/privacy acceptance only if no previous redirect detected.
    #341: Correct warnings (or PHP 8 errors) when 'credit covers' an order.
    #342: Don't default guest-checkout state selections to the store's zone/state; require a selection.
    #343: Correct interaction with square_webPay payment module.
    #344: Convert language files to adhere to zc158 language-file naming conventions.
    #345: Remove unneeded template-override language file.
    #346: Document additional payment modules supported (authorizenet_cim and authorizenet_cof).
    #347: PayPal Express Checkout proceeds to OPC if the cart's changed ... it shouldn't!
    #348: order_status: Correct handling for stores that use Force Cookie Usage set to 'True'.
    Now available for download.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    It is a different template, but the point was to see why some customers can't enter their DOB. Did you try choosing a date from the calendar popup provided by your phone ... i.e. that's not the template doing that popup.
    Hi again,

Yes, I picked a BD from the pop up calendar. The issue is as I wrote before, after entering the billing/shipping information in Mobile mode, after saving it, the bottom part which gives options for shipping and payment grays out and there is no way to access that part to enter the payment information or change the shipping method.

It works in Desktop mode, but it does not work in Mobile mode.

In order to verify the issue, I made a clean install of latest zen cart then added the OPC 2.4.2 to it, please check the https://www.tajerak.com and place a products in your shopping cart by using your cell phone ( mine is Android) then go to guest check out and try to see if you can change the shipping method or if you can enter the payment information.

Please test and let me know , thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TitanOwl View Post
    Hi again,

Yes, I picked a BD from the pop up calendar. The issue is as I wrote before, after entering the billing/shipping information in Mobile mode, after saving it, the bottom part which gives options for shipping and payment grays out and there is no way to access that part to enter the payment information or change the shipping method.

It works in Desktop mode, but it does not work in Mobile mode.

In order to verify the issue, I made a clean install of latest zen cart then added the OPC 2.4.2 to it, please check the https://www.tajerak.com and place a products in your shopping cart by using your cell phone ( mine is Android) then go to guest check out and try to see if you can change the shipping method or if you can enter the payment information.

Please test and let me know , thank you.
    Thanks for your persistance, @TitanOwl. There is, as you identified, an issue with the responsive_classic template's rendering as it (for whatever reason) causes that date popup to be displayed.

See this (https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/350) GitHub issue for the correction. The only file changed is /includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php. The correction will be included in OPC v2.4.3.

Plugin Contributions

My site received another log file over the last weekend...

[15-Jul-2022 17:36:43 America/New_York] Request URI: /ajax.php?act=ajaxOnePageCheckout&method=validateCustomerInfo, IP address: 5.81.xxx.xxx (IP from UK)
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php:1300]
    #2 OnePageCheckout->validateAndSaveAjaxCustomerInfo() called at [/public_html/includes/classes/ajax/zcAjaxOnePageCheckout.php:401]
    #3 zcAjaxOnePageCheckout->validateCustomerInfo() called at [/public_html/ajax.php:85]
    --> PHP Fatal error: validateAndSaveAjaxCustomerInfo, invalid POST: array (
    ) in /public_html/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 1300.

It is an intermittent issue (all other orders over the last weekend are good) and it is my first time to see this error. I did some search in this post and it is recommended to set "Payment-Block Action on Shipping Change" to "update". I set it to "no-update" currently.

I'm using USPS/FedEx and PayPal express & payment pro. So if I'm right, those payment blocks don't need an update. The reason I set it to "no-update" is that I don't want the customer to re-enter the credit card info again if he changes the shipping method, and "no-update" seems working fine for a majority of the cases.

BTW last Friday, I updated my OPC from 2.4.2 beta to 2.4.2.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

This is apparently new but can't state when it happened.

The site is 1.5.7d and running the latest from GitHub in Square WebPay, USPS (both Ground and Priority), and OPC. It is NOT bootsrap but a clone of responsive_classic.

The store sits in a location that can be reached in minutes from three or four states. As such, the owner does not want to limit store pickup to the one state.

This was working fine for at least two years with no zone restrictions on Store Pickup, OPC set to allow Guest Checkout, and OPC's Enable Shipping=Billing set to true.

Confusion by folks entering their Shipping Address first in OPC resulted in the turning off the Enable Shipping=Billing.

Since doing that, the system no longer selects the cheaper USPS option. No matter what is entered the shipping defaults to Store Pickup.

If there was a change causing this, where can we reset the code?

If there was not ever a change for this, where might we tell the system to bypass Store Pickup when considering the cheapest shipping method.

It's easier to refund postage than try to add it on. And, their location makes it easier for three local states to drive there than 50% of the state they are located in.

THANX for any input.

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.5f OPC 2.3.12 Westminster_New template site treeoflifejewellery.com

Hi Cindy, I recently upgraded to OPC 2.3.12 on a v1.5.5f site - using guest checkout and credit card the transaction progresses as it should and actually completes (received order confirmation in my inbox after test) however instead of getting the successful transaction page I get the "Whoops! Your session has expired." message with the login blocks etc. I googled and found a few threads on the subject but none seem to fit - this one was closest discussing config. files http vs https but my whole site is set to https so I can't see the fit here either - https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....upgrading-site

I noticed in one thread I found that you asked the poster with a sub-directory Whoops issue if they had and other sites in the root - so not sure if it is relevant but I have recently built a v1.5.7d site in a folder in the root to test and then convert the site to this version - it has OPC 2.4.2 installed (can't check if that works due to Ceon URI Mapping redirect issues (redirects new store to old existing store when clicking on a product or category etc - have posted that issue elsewhere)

No error log.

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    This is apparently new but can't state when it happened.

The site is 1.5.7d and running the latest from GitHub in Square WebPay, USPS (both Ground and Priority), and OPC. It is NOT bootsrap but a clone of responsive_classic.

The store sits in a location that can be reached in minutes from three or four states. As such, the owner does not want to limit store pickup to the one state.

This was working fine for at least two years with no zone restrictions on Store Pickup, OPC set to allow Guest Checkout, and OPC's Enable Shipping=Billing set to true.

Confusion by folks entering their Shipping Address first in OPC resulted in the turning off the Enable Shipping=Billing.

Since doing that, the system no longer selects the cheaper USPS option. No matter what is entered the shipping defaults to Store Pickup.

If there was a change causing this, where can we reset the code?

If there was not ever a change for this, where might we tell the system to bypass Store Pickup when considering the cheapest shipping method.

It's easier to refund postage than try to add it on. And, their location makes it easier for three local states to drive there than 50% of the state they are located in.

THANX for any input.
    Identifying what version of OPC is in use would help me to determine the root cause.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    v1.5.5f OPC 2.3.12 Westminster_New template site treeoflifejewellery.com

Hi Cindy, I recently upgraded to OPC 2.3.12 on a v1.5.5f site - using guest checkout and credit card the transaction progresses as it should and actually completes (received order confirmation in my inbox after test) however instead of getting the successful transaction page I get the "Whoops! Your session has expired." message with the login blocks etc. I googled and found a few threads on the subject but none seem to fit - this one was closest discussing config. files http vs https but my whole site is set to https so I can't see the fit here either - https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....upgrading-site

I noticed in one thread I found that you asked the poster with a sub-directory Whoops issue if they had and other sites in the root - so not sure if it is relevant but I have recently built a v1.5.7d site in a folder in the root to test and then convert the site to this version - it has OPC 2.4.2 installed (can't check if that works due to Ceon URI Mapping redirect issues (redirects new store to old existing store when clicking on a product or category etc - have posted that issue elsewhere)

No error log.

cheers, Mike
    Mike, I've got no means (or time, unfortunately) to test the operation on zc155f ... there are way to many differences between that Zen Cart version and that currently released (zc157d). Is this the live site or a test site? Are there any debug-logs created during the checkout-process step?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    I've got new trifocals on the way myself.