Page 243 of 279 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Forgot to say I am using Template Name: "ZCA Bootstrap-4"

Template Version: Version 3.1.5
    Noting that the template's currently-released version is v3.3.0, with the Bootstrap 4/OPC integration (https://github.com/lat9/bs4_opc) at v1.0.5.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Noting that the template's currently-released version is v3.3.0, with the Bootstrap 4/OPC integration (https://github.com/lat9/bs4_opc) at v1.0.5.
    Ok that is fine and I haven't a problem upgrading, however does this mean that the square issue will disappear?
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

We have a new issue with OPC, the total order showing in Zen Cart after payment more than what it is actually requested from Payment Gateway.
    In other word, the Zen Cart total shows $43.67 as total amount charged to customer but the Payment Gateway has received the value of $39.52 to be captured.
    This issue does not happen all the time and it is totally random, the difference is in actual shipping cost, for this example the shipping cost for USPS priority was $15.78 but what it is requested to gateway was $11.63.

Please advise.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TitanOwl View Post
    Hi there,

We have a new issue with OPC, the total order showing in Zen Cart after payment more than what it is actually requested from Payment Gateway.
    In other word, the Zen Cart total shows $43.67 as total amount charged to customer but the Payment Gateway has received the value of $39.52 to be captured.
    This issue does not happen all the time and it is totally random, the difference is in actual shipping cost, for this example the shipping cost for USPS priority was $15.78 but what it is requested to gateway was $11.63.

Please advise.
    Ok, we figured out the issue, and it is about available shipping options, OPC picks the first option and disregards the customer selection, in this case customer picked the second option of shipping which was USPS priority at $15.78, but OPC disregard that and picked the first option which was USPS first class at $11.63, please advise how to fix this issue and OPC picks the customer selected shipping option for calculation of total.

thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your persistance, @TitanOwl. There is, as you identified, an issue with the responsive_classic template's rendering as it (for whatever reason) causes that date popup to be displayed.

See this (https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/350) GitHub issue for the correction. The only file changed is /includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php. The correction will be included in OPC v2.4.3.

Hi lat9,

I installed a fresh Zen Cart 1.5.7d and the OPC 2.4.3, unfortunately in checkout the Instruction and Coupon do not work:

1- instruction cannot be saved
    2- Coupon does not get applied to to total and no effect.

So I followed the uninstallation of the OPC and then I noticed the issues still exist.
    In order to figure out if the Zen Cart has issue or OPC , I removed the whole installation of Zen Cart and reinstalled Zen Cart 1.5.7d again on a test website ( tajerak.com), but didnt install OPC , and tried the normal checkout, I can save instructions and apply coupons, but as soon as I install OPC , it wont follow anymore, even if I uninstall OPC the issue remains there, it means OPC defects the Zen Cart permanently.
    Now I have fresh installed Zen Cart on tajerak.com, please check and guide me how to install to OPC in order to have the above options working ( Instructions and Coupons)

Thank you.
    Last edited by TitanOwl; 22 Jul 2022 at 06:13 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TitanOwl View Post
    Ok, we figured out the issue, and it is about available shipping options, OPC picks the first option and disregards the customer selection, in this case customer picked the second option of shipping which was USPS priority at $15.78, but OPC disregard that and picked the first option which was USPS first class at $11.63, please advise how to fix this issue and OPC picks the customer selected shipping option for calculation of total.

thank you.
    I resolved the issue with changing the "Payment-Block Action on Shipping Change" in Admin->Configuration->OPC to "refresh" from update , now it works, sorry about creating this post, but I am still wondering what would the difference between update and refresh!

Plugin Contributions

Identifying what version of OPC is in use would help me to determine the root cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    I've got new trifocals on the way myself.
    This is apparently new but can't state when it happened.

The site is 1.5.7d and running the latest from GitHub in Square WebPay, USPS (both Ground and Priority), and OPC. It is NOT bootsrap but a clone of responsive_classic.

The store sits in a location that can be reached in minutes from three or four states. As such, the owner does not want to limit store pickup to the one state.

This was working fine for at least two years with no zone restrictions on Store Pickup, OPC set to allow Guest Checkout, and OPC's Enable Shipping=Billing set to true.

Confusion by folks entering their Shipping Address first in OPC resulted in the turning off the Enable Shipping=Billing.

Since doing that, the system no longer selects the cheaper USPS option. No matter what is entered the shipping defaults to Store Pickup.

If there was a change causing this, where can we reset the code?

If there was not ever a change for this, where might we tell the system to bypass Store Pickup when considering the cheapest shipping method.

It's easier to refund postage than try to add it on. And, their location makes it easier for three local states to drive there than 50% of the state they are located in.

THANX for any input.
    I'm unable to reproduce this issue. Does this occur during guest-checkout or checkout by an account-holder?

Plugin Contributions

Guest checkout.

Again, the storeowner has left zones out of the equation on the Store Pickup as three to four states are within 45 minutes drive time.

Plugin Contributions

Guest checkout.

Again, the storeowner has left zones out of the equation on the Store Pickup as three to four states are within 45 minutes drive time.
    There are no zones defined in my test site for either Store Pickup or USPS.

Plugin Contributions

USPS has the shop zone for shipping from and sales tax calculations.

When the Enable Shipping=Billing? is set to false, the system picks Store Pickup.

Could this be strictly do to the USPS setting or Price-LowToHigh?