Page 253 of 257 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2568
  1. #2521
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    293
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    On the checout_one page ( Checkout) ,is possible to have the following:

    - shipping block to be expanded ( fully open without clickingon the "edit" buton)

    - shipping block information to be empty ( as opposed to copy the billing information by default)


    It is for a flower delivery site and 99% of customer don't ship to themselves.

    It would make the checkout process easier/simpler for potential customers. I don t know anything about coding and have no idea if that s remotely possible without heavy changes.

    I would appreciate any advice or help on this

    Thank you in advance

  2. #2522
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    10
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That's very related, since that way-old (and hackable) version of jQuery was sunsetted many moons ago. I'll note that the Bootstrap template loads jQuery 3.5.1 ... where did that jQuery 1.7.1 version come from?
    Not sure - Possibly the old bootstrap template before upgrade?

    Got the Jquery updated but still getting the same error message and this in the console -

    Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: #ottotal .ot-text.
    at se.error (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2:13606)
    at se.tokenize (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2:21617)
    at se.select (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2:22444)
    at Function.se [as find] (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2:7089)
    at S.fn.init.find (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2:25014)
    at new S.fn.init (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2:25503)
    at S (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2:1024)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (jquery.checkout_one.min.js?1668905693:7:2372)
    at e (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2:30005)
    at t (jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2:30307)

  3. #2523
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    10
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Since you're using the Bootstrap template, you'll need to change the OPC configuration's "Order Total jQuery Selector" to #ottotal .ot-text.
    Quote Originally Posted by NortheastTroller View Post

    Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: #ottotal .ot-text.
    Did I not enter this correctly? I added that in the Order Total, jQuery Selector in OPC's tools in Admin.

  4. #2524
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,065
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by NortheastTroller View Post
    Did I not enter this correctly? I added that in the Order Total, jQuery Selector in OPC's tools in Admin.
    I'm guessing you entered
    Code:
    #ottotal .ot-text.
    instead of
    Code:
    #ottotal .ot-text
    Simon

  5. #2525
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    10
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    I'm guessing you entered
    Code:
    #ottotal .ot-text.
    instead of
    Code:
    #ottotal .ot-text
    Thank you Simon - That was it

  6. #2526
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    8,696
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    On the checout_one page ( Checkout) ,is possible to have the following:

    - shipping block to be expanded ( fully open without clickingon the "edit" buton)

    - shipping block information to be empty ( as opposed to copy the billing information by default)


    It is for a flower delivery site and 99% of customer don't ship to themselves.

    It would make the checkout process easier/simpler for potential customers. I don t know anything about coding and have no idea if that s remotely possible without heavy changes.

    I would appreciate any advice or help on this

    Thank you in advance
    Your answer/help may lie in the Cofiguration settings for One Page Checkout. Try setting Enable Shipping = Billing to false. That will separate the two.

  7. #2527
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    293
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Your answer/help may lie in the Cofiguration settings for One Page Checkout. Try setting Enable Shipping = Billing to false. That will separate the two.
    @dbltoe, it is already set this way and I have both field separated ( billing and shipping block)

    My issue is that after a new customer creates an account and move on the next page, the biling and shipping are automatically filled up with the previous information entered. Since my customers do notorrarely ship to themselves, they have to erase the shipping infos and enter a new set of informations.

    I just think it would be easier if the "shipping info" fields could remain blank instead of "erase" infos to enter the proper.

    I hope this makes sense somehow in my particular case.


    As for the shipping block to be expanded, i think it has something to do with the class=" hiddenField" but I have figure out a way to work around it yet

    Thank you for the assistance

  8. #2528
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    302
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Installed the App and I am currently testing. Getting a speed bump.

    Each time I enter the cc info and click to confirm, the page refreshes and displays a message "Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit." The url is for one page checkout: https://needtoorder.com/index.php?ma...e=checkout_one.
    NTO: building a better network thru collaboration
    www.needtoorder.com | www.coffeewitheinstein.com

  9. #2529
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    302
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonless View Post
    Installed the App and I am currently testing. Getting a speed bump.

    Each time I enter the cc info and click to confirm, the page refreshes and displays a message "Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit." The url is for one page checkout: https://needtoorder.com/index.php?ma...e=checkout_one.
    I still needed to update the NEW Square Web Pay here.... then it worked like a charm
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 12.17.22 PM.png
Views: 62
Size:  31.9 KB
    Last edited by Carbonless; 23 Nov 2022 at 07:22 PM.
    NTO: building a better network thru collaboration
    www.needtoorder.com | www.coffeewitheinstein.com

  10. #2530
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,405
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by NortheastTroller View Post
    Thank you Simon - That was it
    Thanks from me, too, @simon1066!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v151 Banners In Main Page - Support Thread
    By stevesh in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18 Sep 2021, 03:36 PM
  2. v151 Site Map/Page Not Found: Combined [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 4 Jan 2016, 02:19 PM
  3. v151 PayPal Express Checkout Using NVP 84.0 [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28 Dec 2015, 04:54 PM
  4. Set number of products displayed per page (support thread)
    By yellow1912 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 11 Nov 2015, 07:06 AM
  5. Checkout Amazon Style -- Support Thread
    By CJPinder in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 13 Apr 2011, 08:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR