Page 255 of 257 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2568
  1. #2541
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    339
    Plugin Contributions
    7

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    I think the issue may be in the sequence in which you loaded the mods.
    We (myzencarthost.com) have found that OPC needs to be loaded prior to the Bootstrap files as bootstrap needs to modify OPC silightly in order for the two to properly operate together.

    Also, don't forget
    Thanks for your reply .. Order Total is as you suggested.

  2. #2542
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    339
    Plugin Contributions
    7

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    I think the issue may be in the sequence in which you loaded the mods.
    We (myzencarthost.com) have found that OPC needs to be loaded prior to the Bootstrap files as bootstrap needs to modify OPC silightly in order for the two to properly operate together.
    Thank you I can not remember in which order the mods were added, is there a way to check and see if the OPC have been modified for Bootstrap to work?

  3. #2543
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,388
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by ianhg View Post
    Thank you I can not remember in which order the mods were added, is there a way to check and see if the OPC have been modified for Bootstrap to work?
    If you actually read the installation instructions in either readme.html, both OPC and Bootstrap indicate that you should merge (not simply overwrite) changes for the template-override files.

    That said, the information-sidebox code that comes with the template should take precedence over that shipped with OPC. There are no modifications to OPC required for Bootstrap to interoperate, only that the current version of both be used.

  4. #2544
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    339
    Plugin Contributions
    7

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    If you actually read the installation instructions in either readme.html, both OPC and Bootstrap indicate that you should merge (not simply overwrite) changes for the template-override files.

    That said, the information-sidebox code that comes with the template should take precedence over that shipped with OPC. There are no modifications to OPC required for Bootstrap to interoperate, only that the current version of both be used.
    Thank you, yes I am aware about the information sidebox.. I have added the plugin successfully in the post.

  5. #2545
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    8,680
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    This was found in troubleshooting today. OPC installed in Zen Cart 1.5.8 and then added the new Square WebPay version 1.0.3. We were getting stopped at Confirm Checkout with a token error.

    For those wondering about 1.5.8, WebPay works exactly as expected in Zen Cart 1.5.8 WITHOUT One Page Checkout.

    If you are going to use both One Page Checkout AND Square WebPay with Zen Cart, you will need to get the OLD square javascript file from includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/ called jscript_square.php.

    Copy or FTP that file to includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/.

    The includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square.php is still part of the 1.5.8 distribution zip file. It may not be part of further distros.

  6. #2546
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    339
    Plugin Contributions
    7

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by ianhg View Post
    I have updated to version one-page-checkout V 2.4.4 (2022-11-30)
    I am getting a problem if I allow Guest Checkout and try and purchase I am still getting Session has Expired.
    Would this be an issue with Bootstrap?
    Appreciate some guidance please , Thank you
    Found the problem when uploading from the old database the customer id and address didn't match. fixed by adding the correct Customer_ID and Address_ID for Guest Customer .

  7. #2547
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    8,680
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Thanks for letting the thread know. You may help others in the future.

  8. #2548
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    168
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    I think I found an issue. I noticed this issue under 2.4.4 beta2 and 2.4.4 release version.

    Open a fresh browser tab. Add a product to the shopping cart. Click "My Account" link on the bottom (/index.php?main_page=account), it will display the login page (/index.php?main_page=login), which is correct.

    Then go back to the shopping cart, click "Go to checkout", then click "Go to checkout" button under the Guest Checkout section. You don't need to fill anything. Go to the bottom of the page then click "My Account" ((/index.php?main_page=account)). You will see error "ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED" on the top of the page. A log file will be generated as the following:

    [08-Dec-2022 14:25:27 America/New_York] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=account
    #1 checkout_one_observer->messageCheck() called at [/includes/autoload_func.php:61]
    #2 require(/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #3 require(/includes/application_top.php) called at [/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED - assumed 'ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php on line 258.

  9. #2549
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,388
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post
    I think I found an issue. I noticed this issue under 2.4.4 beta2 and 2.4.4 release version.

    Open a fresh browser tab. Add a product to the shopping cart. Click "My Account" link on the bottom (/index.php?main_page=account), it will display the login page (/index.php?main_page=login), which is correct.

    Then go back to the shopping cart, click "Go to checkout", then click "Go to checkout" button under the Guest Checkout section. You don't need to fill anything. Go to the bottom of the page then click "My Account" ((/index.php?main_page=account)). You will see error "ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED" on the top of the page. A log file will be generated as the following:

    [08-Dec-2022 14:25:27 America/New_York] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=account
    #1 checkout_one_observer->messageCheck() called at [/includes/autoload_func.php:61]
    #2 require(/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #3 require(/includes/application_top.php) called at [/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED - assumed 'ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php on line 258.
    Hmm, that constant is defined in /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/lang.checkout_one_extra_definitions.php. Did you, perhaps, forget to copy that file when you installed?

  10. #2550
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    168
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Hmm, that constant is defined in /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/lang.checkout_one_extra_definitions.php. Did you, perhaps, forget to copy that file when you installed?
    Hi @lat9, thanks for your always help.

    I just checked my testing site directory, and I did find that file lang.checkout_one_extra_definitions.php under the directory /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/.

    To avoid any mistake, I got a fresh copy from the 2.4.4 zip file and uploaded it again to my directory to overwrite the previous file. Unfortunately, the issue remains...

    Also, I used the developer took kit function from zen cart to search keyword "ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED". I can find two files have this keyword:

    /includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php

    and

    /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/lang.checkout_one_extra_definitions.php
    Last edited by njcyx; 9 Dec 2022 at 06:52 PM.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v151 Banners In Main Page - Support Thread
    By stevesh in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18 Sep 2021, 03:36 PM
  2. v151 Site Map/Page Not Found: Combined [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 4 Jan 2016, 02:19 PM
  3. v151 PayPal Express Checkout Using NVP 84.0 [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28 Dec 2015, 04:54 PM
  4. Set number of products displayed per page (support thread)
    By yellow1912 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 11 Nov 2015, 07:06 AM
  5. Checkout Amazon Style -- Support Thread
    By CJPinder in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 13 Apr 2011, 08:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR