Page 15 of 279 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by LightBrown View Post
    Is there a way for the shipping address box on the checkout_one page to automatically display/contain the account's shipping address (or second address in the address book) if one exists?
    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That's something you could add via custom programming; it's very non-standard so it's not a feature that I'll currently consider in the plugin's base processing.
    In case anyone needs this in the future:

My site uses a forced COWOA feature, and the "login" page includes a field for the billing address as well as an optional shipping address field. So, if the customer chose to input a shipping address in the "login" page, when they move to the checkout_one page, there is already a sendto address in the session. So to make the checkout_one page display the shipping address I only needed to comment out a few lines of code:

includes\modules\pages\checkout_one\header.php
    Code:
    // if no shipping destination address was selected, use the customers own address as default
    if (!isset ($_SESSION['sendto'])) {
        $_SESSION['sendto'] = $_SESSION['customer_default_address_id'];
     /*the following lines have been commented out to allow login page to assign a sendto address in the session	
    } elseif ($shipping_billing) {
        $_SESSION['sendto'] = $_SESSION['billto'];
    */
    } else {
    // verify the selected shipping address
    includes\templates\template_default\templates\tpl_checkout_one_default.php
    Code:
    <?php
    // -----
    // Display shipping-address information **only if** the order contains at least one physical product (i.e. it's not virtual).
    //
    if ($is_virtual_order) {
        echo zen_draw_checkbox_field ('shipping_billing', '1', false, 'id="shipping_billing" style="display: none;"');
    } else {
    ?>
    <!--This section disabled to remove shippingIsBilling checkbox
        <div id="checkoutOneShippingFlag" style="display: none;"><?php //echo  zen_draw_checkbox_field ('shipping_billing', '1', $shipping_billing, 'id="shipping_billing" onchange="shippingIsBilling ();"');?>
          <label class="checkboxLabel" for="shipping_billing"><?php //echo TEXT_USE_BILLING_FOR_SHIPPING; ?></label>
        </div>
     -->
        <div id="checkoutOneShipto">
          <fieldset>
            <legend><?php echo TITLE_SHIPPING_ADDRESS; ?></legend>

<!--This section should pull the sendto address if there is one, otherwise it will repeat the billing address-->		
            <address><?php echo zen_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, ' ', '<br />'); ?></address>

<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo '<a href="' . $editShippingButtonLink . '">' . zen_image_button (BUTTON_IMAGE_EDIT_SMALL, BUTTON_EDIT_SMALL_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
          </fieldset>
        </div>
    <?php
    }
    ?>
    I have only tested these changes with my exact setup, so your mileage may vary. Or let me know if anyone thinks these changes will break anything.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I just upgraded my one page checkout to version 1.04
    My setup:
    zencart 1.54
    template: Responsive_sheffield_blue 2.0

Here are my results:

Tested checkout using check/money order, pay pal, Braintree

Using check/money order or payal after hitting the confirm button I get the screen with the revolving circle, one of my banners at the top and another confirm button on the side (Almost Hidden) and nothing happens until I click this extra confirm button then everything proceeds as expected.
    Is this normal operation? Or did I do something wrong?

When using credit card through Braintree I get the extra page I guess to confirm the order one last time before submitting to Braintree. Then after I click the second confirm button everything proceeds as expected.

This is not what I would expect. What is the use of having to confirm the order again no matter what payment method is selected.

Best regards,

Frank

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fjbern1943 View Post
    Hello,

I just upgraded my one page checkout to version 1.04
    My setup:
    zencart 1.54
    template: Responsive_sheffield_blue 2.0

Here are my results:

Tested checkout using check/money order, pay pal, Braintree

Using check/money order or payal after hitting the confirm button I get the screen with the revolving circle, one of my banners at the top and another confirm button on the side (Almost Hidden) and nothing happens until I click this extra confirm button then everything proceeds as expected.
    Is this normal operation? Or did I do something wrong?

When using credit card through Braintree I get the extra page I guess to confirm the order one last time before submitting to Braintree. Then after I click the second confirm button everything proceeds as expected.

This is not what I would expect. What is the use of having to confirm the order again no matter what payment method is selected.

Best regards,

Frank
    Do you have a link to the site where you've got this installed? I'll need to see the confirmation page for check/moneyorder and PayPal processing to understand why those fields aren't hidden. If you don't want to post the site-link here, you can send it to me via PM.

The Braintree payment method "collects credit-card data onsite"; that's why you're seeing that extra confirmation page. That's just an extra level of "comfort" for those card-paying customers, so that they've got a spot to verify that they entered their credit-card information properly before committing the order.

Plugin Contributions

Do you have a link to the site where you've got this installed? I'll need to see the confirmation page for check/moneyorder and PayPal processing to understand why those fields aren't hidden. If you don't want to post the site-link here, you can send it to me via PM.

The Braintree payment method "collects credit-card data onsite"; that's why you're seeing that extra confirmation page. That's just an extra level of "comfort" for those card-paying customers, so that they've got a spot to verify that they entered their credit-card information properly before committing the order.
    The site url is religious-shop.com

Plugin Contributions

You've got some serious HTML-formatting issues on the page that are probably "interfering" with the auto-submit javascript for the check/moneyorder and PayPal payments, starting with a stray ending } somewhere within your template's html_header.php.
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/jscript/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>

}

and continuing with the fact that your </body> tag comes before a collection of <script> and <meta> tags coming from (I'm guessing) the template's tpl_main_page.php.

The banner's display can be corrected by your editing of /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one_confirmation/jscript_main.php, adding the highlighted code fragment (I'll book that change for v1.0.5 of the plugin):
    Code:
    if (!$confirmation_required) {
    ?>
        $(document).ready(function(){
            $('body', 'html').css({ 
                "overflow": "hidden",
                "height": "100%",
                "background": "none"
            });
            $('#navBreadCrumb, #bannerSix', '#bannerOne').hide();
            $('#checkoutOneConfirmationLoading').show();
            $('form[name="checkout_confirmation"]').submit();
        });
    <?php
    }

Plugin Contributions

You've got some serious HTML-formatting issues on the page that are probably "interfering" with the auto-submit javascript for the check/moneyorder and PayPal payments, starting with a stray ending } somewhere within your template's html_header.php.
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/jscript/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>

}

and continuing with the fact that your </body> tag comes before a collection of <script> and <meta> tags coming from (I'm guessing) the template's tpl_main_page.php.

The banner's display can be corrected by your editing of /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one_confirmation/jscript_main.php, adding the highlighted code fragment (I'll book that change for v1.0.5 of the plugin):
    Code:
    ?>
            $('body', 'html').css({ 
            });
        });
    <?php
    }
    Hello, Thanks for the quick reply.

I removed the extra "}" in the html_header.php
    I also removed all the script and meta code that came before the ending </body> tag
    I also modified the code in the jscript_main.php file to remove the top banner.

Everything is the same. No change. Banner still on top of page, spinning thingy spins and the only way to proceed is to click the exrta confirm button,
    when using check/money order or paypal.

Please advise.

Plugin Contributions

You're getting closer on the valid HTML. Now you've missing the </div> that's required for <div id="navSuppWrapper">.

I see the issue now; you've apparently either got a down-level template-override version (i.e. /includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_checkout_one_confirmation_default.php) or didn't install the v1.0.4 version of the plugin's file into the template_default folder.

The fact that the form's name is still 'checkout_one' and there's no associated id= attribute is what's telling me that!

If you're not making changes to the page's layout, there's no need to replicate the page's template into your active template's folders ... but if you do, you'll need to re-merge any changes to those template files each time you upgrade the One-Page Checkout plugin.

Plugin Contributions

You're getting closer on the valid HTML. Now you've missing the </div> that's required for <div id="navSuppWrapper">.

I see the issue now; you've apparently either got a down-level template-override version (i.e. /includes/templates/responsive_sheffield_blue/templates/tpl_checkout_one_confirmation_default.php) or didn't install the v1.0.4 version of the plugin's file into the template_default folder.

The fact that the form's name is still 'checkout_one' and there's no associated id= attribute is what's telling me that!

If you're not making changes to the page's layout, there's no need to replicate the page's template into your active template's folders ... but if you do, you'll need to re-merge any changes to those template files each time you upgrade the One-Page Checkout plugin.
    Hello,

OK, I removed the files from the responsive_sheffield_blue template folder.
    Made sure the files were in the template_default folder.
    Ran a test order and it worked find.
    The only thing is that for a couple of seconds the page with the top banner and the other confirm button shows up and then the page refreshes and either goes to the Thank you page, pay pal site, or the extra credit card page.

The </div> that's required for <div id="navSuppWrapper"> I didn't touch. The code is in the footer file, tpl_footer.php in the common/responsive_sheffield_blue directory. Here is the code:

Code:
    <div id="navSuppWrapper">
    <?php
    if (!isset($flag_disable_footer) || !$flag_disable_footer) {
    ?>
    <div id="navSupp">
    <?php if (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '1' or (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '2' and (strstr(EXCLUDE_ADMIN_IP_FOR_MAINTENANCE, $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'])))) { ?>
    <ul>
    <li><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'; ?><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG; ?></a></li>
    <li><?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_ezpages_bar_footer.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_ezpages_bar_footer.php'); ?></li>
    </ul>
    <?php } ?>
    </div>
    I think the </div> is at the bottom. Can you see where this code should be changed?

Thanks for your help.

Frank

Plugin Contributions

To get that banner to "disappear", you'll need to make the edit I suggested in post #146. As for the missing </div>, you should update that tpl_footer.php file, adding the highlighted line:
    Code:
    <?php
    ?>
    <div id="navSupp">
    <?php if (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '1' or (EZPAGES_STATUS_FOOTER == '2' and (strstr(EXCLUDE_ADMIN_IP_FOR_MAINTENANCE, $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'])))) { ?>
    <ul>
    <li><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'; ?><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG; ?></a></li>
    <li><?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_ezpages_bar_footer.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_ezpages_bar_footer.php'); ?></li>
    </ul>
    <?php } ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    The checkout_one_confirmation page (the one with the spinning icon) is displayed while the order is "processed", i.e. updating the database and sending any confirmation emails.

Plugin Contributions

To get that banner to "disappear", you'll need to make the edit I suggested in post #146. As for the missing </div>, you should update that tpl_footer.php file, adding the highlighted line:
    Code:
    <?php
    ?>
    <div id="navSupp">
    <ul>
    </ul>
    <?php } ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    The checkout_one_confirmation page (the one with the spinning icon) is displayed while the order is "processed", i.e. updating the database and sending any confirmation emails.
    Hello, I made the changes in post #146. Here is the code as now appears on the site:

Code:
    ?>
            $('body', 'html').css({ 
            });
        });
    <?php
    }
    Yet the banner is still there???????

As far as adding the </div> I added the code to the tpl_footer.php file but it added a blue bar where the copyright info etc. appears and makes the info almost impossible to read. Maybe I need to add the extra </div> somewhere else on the page?

I would like to change the confirmation page to remove the top banner, the confirm button on the side and add text like, "please wait processing your order".

Can you continue to help?

Frank