Page 207 of 280 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2792
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by mikestaps View Post
    An odd error occurred overnight where an error in OPC caused duplicate orders 22 seconds apart for the same customer and same items, but did not send out any order conformation emails. Only one of the orders was charged out (PayPal) with no payment confirmation visible in admin, but shows in PayPal.

Same error posted to the log for both orders.

Error Log:
    Code:
    [26-Jul-2021 21:31:26 America/Chicago] Request URI: /store/index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: xx.38.xx.8
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php:1399]
    #2 OnePageCheckout->inputPreCheck() called at [/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php:898]
    #3 OnePageCheckout->formatAddress() called at [/includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php:532]
    #4 checkout_one_observer->update() called at [/includes/classes/class.base.php:118]
    #5 base->notify() called at [/includes/classes/order.php:1183]
    #6 order->send_order_email() called at [/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:103]
    #7 require(/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14]
    #8 require(/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/index.php:35]
    --> PHP Fatal error: Invalid request, tempAddressValues not set. in /includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 1399.
    1.5.7 store
    OPC v2.3.8
    Bootstrap 4 template

Going to update to OPC v2.3.9 today...
    What other plugins are installed for the site? I'm also assuming that you're running zc157c ... or a fully-patched version of zc157.

The site's "Raw Access Logs" can also be your friend here. Since you know the IP address and timeframe, you could search those raw-access-logs for that IP address to get a feel for how the customer navigated through the site.

Plugin Contributions

I currently have the following installed:
    Zen Cart 1.5.7c
    ZCA-bootstrap 3.1.1
    opc 2.3.8 (bust day, didn't get 2.3.9 installed...)
    bs4_opc 1.0.1
    Google reCaptcha v3.4
    quick quantity update
    UPSxml 1.79
    USPS 2021_05_05_K11a

I haven't been able to get into the Raw access logs, not sure I really know how to, it downloaded as an MS DOS application.

I am thinking it may have actually been a PayPal error...

I found this error from the same customer approximately 15 minutes before the OPC error and both of the orders that posted did not have a billing address on them;

Code:
    2021-07-26 09:18:55
    -------------------
    (live transaction) --> https://api-3t.paypal.com/nvp
    Request Headers:
    Array
    (
    [0] => Content-Type: text/namevalue
    [1] => X-VPS-Timeout: 90
    [2] => X-VPS-VIT-Client-Type: PHP/cURL
    [3] => X-VPS-VIT-Integration-Product: PHP::Zen Cart(R) - PayPal/NVP
    [4] => X-VPS-VIT-Integration-Version: 1.5.7
    )

Request Parameters: {DoExpressCheckoutPayment}
    Array
    (
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_AMT] => 173.51
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_ITEMAMT] => 147.93
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPPINGAMT] => 25.58
    [L_PAYMENTREQUEST_0_NUMBER0] => 21-220
    [L_PAYMENTREQUEST_0_NAME0] => 2011 SX/XC, 2012-15 ALL, 2016 EXC/XCW KTM Easy Fit Under Fender [408] License Plate Holder: 21-208 - Universal/KTM Rear Turn Si
    [L_PAYMENTREQUEST_0_QTY0] => 1
    [L_PAYMENTREQUEST_0_AMT0] => 147.93
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_PAYMENTACTION] => Sale
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTONAME] => xxxxxxxxxxxx
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOSTREET] => xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOCITY] => xxxxxxxxxxx
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOSTATE] => xxxxxxx
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOZIP] => xxxxxxx
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPTOCOUNTRYCODE] => xxxxx
    [BUTTONSOURCE] => ZenCart-EC_us
    [RETURNFMFDETAILS] => 1
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_CUSTOM] => aa-11111-1111111111
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_INVNUM] => 11111-1111111111-[sicassracingcom]
    [PAYMENTREQUEST_0_CURRENCYCODE] => USD
    [TOKEN] => xx-###############
    [PAYERID] => X#X#X#X#X#X#X
    [NOTIFYURL] => https://sicassracing.com/store/ipn_main_handler.php
    [METHOD] => DoExpressCheckoutPayment
    [USER] => sicassracing_api1.aol.com
    [PWD] => ****************
    [VERSION] => 124.0
    [SIGNATURE] => ****************************************************xxxx
    )

Response:
    Array
    (
    [TOKEN] => xx-###############
    [SUCCESSPAGEREDIRECTREQUESTED] => false
    [TIMESTAMP] => 2021-07-27T02:18:54Z
    [CORRELATIONID] => 63957c992760
    [ACK] => Failure
    [VERSION] => 124.0
    [BUILD] => 55829961
    [L_ERRORCODE0] => 10486
    [L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => This transaction couldn't be completed.
    [L_LONGMESSAGE0] => This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal.
    [L_SEVERITYCODE0] => Error
    [CURL_ERRORS] =>
    )

DoExpressCheckoutPayment, Elapsed: 3027ms -- Failure

TOKEN=EC%2d469499473T2659827&SUCCESSPAGEREDIRECTREQUESTED=false&TIMESTAMP=2021%2d07%2d27T02%3a18%3a54Z&CORRELATIONID=63957c992760&ACK=Failure&VERSION=124%2e0&BUILD=55829961&L_ERRORCODE0=10486&L_SHORTMESSAGE0=This%20transaction%20couldn%27t%20be%20completed%2e&L_LONGMESSAGE0=This%20transaction%20couldn%27t%20be%20completed%2e%20Please%20redirect%20your%20customer%20to%20PayPal%2e&L_SEVERITYCODE0=Error&CURL_ERRORS=

and this one from several hours earlier from a different order that the email confirmation did come through (to our inbox at least...);

Code:
    [26-Jul-2021 11:32:47 America/Chicago] Request URI: /store/ipn_main_handler.php, IP address: xx.0.81.65
    #1 select_pp_currency() called at [/includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypal_functions.php:196]
    #2 valid_payment() called at [/ipn_main_handler.php:309]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CURRENCY - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CURRENCY' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypal_functions.php on line 182.

[26-Jul-2021 11:32:47 America/Chicago] Request URI: /store/ipn_main_handler.php, IP address: xx.0.81.65
    #1 select_pp_currency() called at [/includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypal_functions.php:196]
    #2 valid_payment() called at [/ipn_main_handler.php:309]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CURRENCY - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CURRENCY' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypal_functions.php on line 185.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_STATUS_ID - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ORDER_STATUS_ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /ipn_main_handler.php on line 332.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ADDRESS_OVERRIDE - assumed 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ADDRESS_OVERRIDE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /ipn_main_handler.php on line 343.

[26-Jul-2021 11:32:47 America/Chicago] ERROR: Failed sending email to: " " <> with subject: "Order Confirmation No: 27559" (failed validation)

Plugin Contributions

@mikestaps, why are you using the old PayPal payment method (paypal.php) instead of PayPal Express Checkout (paypalwpp.php)? I've done absolutely no validation with the paypal.php version's operation with One Page Checkout.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    If you'd post a zip of the two shipping modules, I can take a look to see if I can see something awry.
    Thanks again..
    Here are the 4 files in zip.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post
    Thanks again..
    Here are the 4 files in zip.
    Nothing amiss there. Let's try another approach.

First, remove (i.e. delete) all the OPC debug-logs. Then add item(s) to the cart, start OPC and click on one of the Shipping options to expose the issue.

Then, zip-up (it gets big) the OPC debug-log and either post it back here or send it to me via PM.

Plugin Contributions

We run both PayPal Express module and the PayPal Payments Pro module (requires express set up). Payments Pro for the onsite CC payments, and the option of PayPal Express. We have run these in tandem for several years.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mikestaps View Post
    We run both PayPal Express module and the PayPal Payments Pro module (requires express set up). Payments Pro for the onsite CC payments, and the option of PayPal Express. We have run these in tandem for several years.
    That's bizarre, since the MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CURRENCY setting is created only by the paypal.php (original) payment method.

Plugin Contributions

I've been using this plugin while updating a ZC website I'm working on. Calling it "a lifesaver" is an understatement.
    The amount of work that has been put into this (that I can see from the code and the final result) AND the fact that is completely open source AND the continuous support/documentation is incredible. I literally can't thank enough lat9 (and everyone else who contributed into this) for this outstanding plugin.
    On top of all that, the code is so well written and documented! Amazing, amazing work.

Among other things, the layout and behavior of the three-columns checkout is EXACTLY as I wanted it to be. It just makes sense to me that it's implemented like it is. I only had to make very few changes. I worked with much bigger and well-known ecommerce platforms and man if their checkout layout was a pain to work with.

For several reasons I think that ZC is still one of the best ecommerce these days. However I have to admit that without both this plugin and the ZCA bootstrap template (always by lat9 by the way) it wouldn't be the same. Both plugins really push it forward and help make it a modern solution.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marcopm View Post
    I've been using this plugin while updating a ZC website I'm working on. Calling it "a lifesaver" is an understatement.
    The amount of work that has been put into this (that I can see from the code and the final result) AND the fact that is completely open source AND the continuous support/documentation is incredible. I literally can't thank enough lat9 (and everyone else who contributed into this) for this outstanding plugin.
    On top of all that, the code is so well written and documented! Amazing, amazing work.

Among other things, the layout and behavior of the three-columns checkout is EXACTLY as I wanted it to be. It just makes sense to me that it's implemented like it is. I only had to make very few changes. I worked with much bigger and well-known ecommerce platforms and man if their checkout layout was a pain to work with.

For several reasons I think that ZC is still one of the best ecommerce these days. However I have to admit that without both this plugin and the ZCA bootstrap template (always by lat9 by the way) it wouldn't be the same. Both plugins really push it forward and help make it a modern solution.
    Thanks for your kind words and the support that you've provided via the changes you've submitted via the plugin's GitHub repository (https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout).

Plugin Contributions

I'm getting the 'Sorry, but our expedited checkout process cannot be used' flash up for a millisecond then it disappears. It appears that orders can still be processed though. I am using Zen Cart 1.5.7c, Bootstrap 4 and the OPC Styles for Bootstrap 4. Jquery is on 3.5.1. It only appears to happen on a Desktop. It's just a very quick flash.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk