Page 119 of 281 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2805
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    no need for the inline style "display:none"

this is also set in checkout_one.css
    #checkoutOneLoading { position: relative; height: 95vh; top: 50%; left: 50%; display: none; }
    Removed the display none styles, in what you mentioned as well as tpl_checkout_one_confirmation_default.php and still was not displaying in Firefox, but I changed

#checkoutOneLoading { position: relative; height: 95vh; top: 50%; left: 50%; display: none; }

to

#checkoutOneLoading, #checkoutOneConfirmationLoading { margin: 0 auto;}

Still that gif will not display in FireFox
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Removed the display none styles, in what you mentioned as well as tpl_checkout_one_confirmation_default.php and still was not displaying in Firefox, but I changed

to

#checkoutOneLoading, #checkoutOneConfirmationLoading { margin: 0 auto;}

Still that gif will not display in FireFox
    I'm not near a computer right now but the only other thing I can think of is if the web page is https. make sure that the images is being called with an https link as well.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Well Like I said before I have been using the resources of this forum for MANY years now. I can say that my 1st time posting for support I am TOTALLY satisfied with the result and the hospitality! :)
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

okay, so I did some further testing with the bootstrap template, here is what I found:

go through the checkout process as you normally would and the loading image DOES NOT display.

go through the checkout process, click the "confirm order" button WITHOUT selecting a payment or shipping method, click OK in the "You must choose a shipping method for your order before the order can be confirmed" modal, then click the "confirm order" and the loading image displays.

I am thinking the loading image needs to be preloaded.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

@rbarbour, I'm not seeing that behavior. Running OPC 2.1.1 on zc156b with a clone of the responsive_classic template.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @rbarbour, I'm not seeing that behavior. Running OPC 2.1.1 on zc156b with a clone of the responsive_classic template.
    yep, only happens with the bootstrap template.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    As mentioned above, I've just submitted v2.1.1 of OPC to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#198: Add TEXT/HTML email choice to post-checkout guest account conversion.
    #199: Correct debug-log thrown when a store uses non-CSS buttons.
    #200: Correct virtual orders can't be checked out.
    Now available: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095

Plugin Contributions

Hi Cindy,

fresh install on new v1.5.6b site running PHP 7.3 and Responsive Classic template .... using credit card then at confirm order I get the following error;

"Error We apologize for the inconvenience, but the credit card you entered is not one that we accept. Please use a different credit card or verify that the details you entered are correct, or contact the store owner for assistance."

Using a Visa card and it is setup in admin/configure/credit cards as 1 (on)

Any ideas please?

cheers,
    Mike

Attachment 18503
    Last edited by shags38; 14 Jun 2019 at 09:04 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Mike, no ideas but a couple of questions:

1. What credit card payment method is being used?
    2. Does the same thing occur if you disable OPC and go through the built-in 3-page checkout?

Plugin Contributions

Ok this message showed back up today...

Code:
    [14-Jun-2019 16:21:50 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 24.200.129.246 #1 strpos() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php:681] #2 order->create() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:88] #3 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14] #4 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/index.php:36] --> PHP Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 681. [14-Jun-2019 16:21:50 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 24.200.129.246 #1 mysqli_real_escape_string() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:122] #2 queryFactory->prepare_input() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:516] #3 queryFactory->prepareInput() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php:896] #4 zen_db_input() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php:929] #5 zen_db_perform() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php:696] #6 order->create() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:88] #7 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14] #8 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/index.php:36] --> PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 122. [14-Jun-2019 16:21:50 America/Chicago] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 24.200.129.246 #1 strpos() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php:1068] #2 order->send_order_email() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:97] #3 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14] #4 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/index.php:36] --> PHP Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 1068.

All these lines with the PHP Warnings match the lines in the zencart 1.5.6b files.
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com