Page 64 of 279 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

I also am getting "Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit." it is like loop and I cannot get past it.
    Setup:
    OPC 1.4.1
    zenCart 1.55e
    The default "responsive_classic"
    Payment: Third party credit card payment
    can you help me? thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by uyutom View Post
    I also am getting "Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit." it is like loop and I cannot get past it.
    Setup:
    OPC 1.4.1
    zenCart 1.55e
    The default "responsive_classic"
    Payment: Third party credit card payment
    can you help me? thanks.
    I can try. What is the name of the third-party CC payment method? If that's the only other checkout-related addition you've made to the site, that's probably the issue.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I can try. What is the name of the third-party CC payment method? If that's the only other checkout-related addition you've made to the site, that's probably the issue.
    Install cod payment, jump normally. If i change to third-party payment, it is not alright, can I send you the error? thank you

Plugin Contributions

Firstly, thanks to lat9 and all contributors for your hard work to develop this great plugin and assist the Zencart community. I appreciate it!

After getting OPC 1.4.0 to work successfully and then moving on to load further plugins, at an unknown point, I started experiencing a problem during the OPC process.
    Now, at the Shopping Cart page, clicking CHECKOUT button generates an error log (attached with OPC debug file). While the Select Shipping/Payment and Confirm Your Order page then appears, clicking CONFIRM ORDER button doesn’t proceed further.

Attachment 17436Attachment 17437

Can anyone please help?

My current system:

• zen-cart-v1.5.5e
    • running on local WAMP with SSL (apache 2.4.23; mysql 5.7.14; php 5.6.25)
    • Template: clone of responsive_sheffield_blue_2.0 with recommended code changes from that thread e.g. for compatibility with ZC1.5.5
    • Plugins as well as OPC v1.4.1:
      • Direct Bank Deposit V1.5.3-revised;
      • Australia Post Shipping Module v2.2.1,
      • Image Handler 5.0.0Beta4
      • Other adminy ones e.g. ckeditor-for-zencart_v3.7; backup_mysql_plugin_v5c

Things I’ve tried: When the problem first arose & after seeing similar error logs on this thread, I upgraded to OPC 1.4.1 – but the error didn’t resolve. After getting stumped by the error log (apologies, I’m a very inexperienced coder still learning), I tried tweaking Admin settings, reverting to earlier backups, uninstalling/reinstalling various plugins etc … but error persists. Interoperation issues seem ruled out between OPC & both IH5 plugin (lat9 confirmed this on another thread - thanks!) and Australia Post Shipping Module plugin (error persisted after uninstalling that plugin).
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GerriM View Post
    Firstly, thanks to lat9 and all contributors for your hard work to develop this great plugin and assist the Zencart community. I appreciate it!

After getting OPC 1.4.0 to work successfully and then moving on to load further plugins, at an unknown point, I started experiencing a problem during the OPC process.
    Now, at the Shopping Cart page, clicking CHECKOUT button generates an error log (attached with OPC debug file). While the Select Shipping/Payment and Confirm Your Order page then appears, clicking CONFIRM ORDER button doesn’t proceed further.

Can anyone please help?

My current system:

• zen-cart-v1.5.5e
    • Template: clone of responsive_sheffield_blue_2.0 with recommended code changes from that thread e.g. for compatibility with ZC1.5.5

Things I’ve tried: When the problem first arose & after seeing similar error logs on this thread, I upgraded to OPC 1.4.1 – but the error didn’t resolve. After getting stumped by the error log (apologies, I’m a very inexperienced coder still learning), I tried tweaking Admin settings, reverting to earlier backups, uninstalling/reinstalling various plugins etc … but error persists. Interoperation issues seem ruled out between OPC & both IH5 plugin (lat9 confirmed this on another thread - thanks!) and Australia Post Shipping Module plugin (error persisted after uninstalling that plugin).
    Thanks
    Do you get any other debug files in your /logs folder? if so, can you post the most recent ones pls.

Also, a link to your site would be helpful. (sorry, just realised the site is local on WAMP)

Cheers / Frank (from up the road)
    Last edited by frank18; 18 Nov 2017 at 04:27 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Do you get any other debug files in your /logs folder? if so, can you post the most recent ones pls.
    Hi frank18. No other debug files - just the two supplied.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Also, a link to your site would be helpful. (sorry, just realised the site is local on WAMP)

Cheers / Frank (from up the road)
    . Frank, I'm happy to PM you any files if it helps.

Gr8 to connect with a local too. Is it raining on the Sunny Coast like it is in Brissy?

Thanks

Cheers...Gerri

Plugin Contributions

. Frank, I'm happy to PM you any files if it helps.

Gr8 to connect with a local too. Is it raining on the Sunny Coast like it is in Brissy?

Thanks

Cheers...Gerri
    Thanks Gerri - yes piddling down steadily here in Caloundra.

Any info is welcome, if you want to you could zip up the entire file system and also export the DB, email both to me office [at] isonetwork [dot] net [dot] au, and I whack it into my local dev environment.

Cheers / Frank

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by uyutom View Post
    Install cod payment, jump normally. If i change to third-party payment, it is not alright, can I send you the error? thank you
    I received the OPC log and can confirm that the payment method that you are using is not compatible with OPC. It adds information to the customer's session during the transition from the data-collection to the confirmation step of the checkout.

You can try adding your custom payment method to the list of payment modules that require confirmation (see the OPC plugin's configuration settings).

Plugin Contributions

Can anyone please help?

My current system:

• zen-cart-v1.5.5e

Thanks
    When the "Confirm Order" button shows but doesn't proceed, there's likely a jQuery/javascript issue that's preventing that action.

Most modern browsers provide a "console" display in their developer's view; pressing F12 and then selecting the "Console" tab will allow you to view the status on the OPC page.

I can't explain that debug-log; it almost looks like the shopping cart was/is empty?