Page 189 of 281 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2805
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Mike, the issue is that the site's got a jQuery issue

... that's "polluting the jQuery/javascript pool". Once a jQuery error occurs, nothing else can continue. You'll need to either correct or remove whatever's looking for that tabSlideOut function.
    Thank you so much Cindy !! You are a Champion

I found the offender - it was me (guilty as charged) - I had inadvertently deleted that tabSlideOut jscript when doing some jscript minifying

Once again you have come to the rescue!

many thanks,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Working on a local install 1.5.7b

I tried installing it on a 1.5.7 (no suffix), and had the following outcome:
    while trying to checkout I would get the following message (windows popup)
    Please contact the store owner; some required elements of this page are missing

under which I could see the page with the following
    sorry, but our expedited checkout process cannot be used. click here to use our alternate checkout process.
    As soon as closing the former popup the other page/message would disappear, thus not being able to click here

I tried installing it on 1.5.7b which I had modified the create_account with extra field, and when trying to access admin I would get a "warning error, please refresh page"
    I uninstalled, and would not be able to reinstall it (yes I had removed the files, and run the sql)

I tried installing it on yet another 1.5.7b where I have not added extra file, and the install went smooth, not so the checkout:
    With
    Enable One-Page Checkout? set to ture
    Enable Account Registration? set to false
    I would be presented with the Zen Cart's original login/register page
    Enable Account Registration? set to true
    I was presented with the OPC login/register page
    Chose to register, and went thru, although displaying the following message

no other info below it (white background)
    when closing the popup this time got the section to add address, did so, and when clicking the button got again the message

closed the popup and get the recap page, with the following message on top of it
    Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit.
    re-submitted and got again

loop

Probably it is by design, and it's perhaps to quicken the process, but if privacy checkbox is enabled in configuration > regulations you can't pass the registration as it is not displayed.

Please advise
    Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by keneso View Post
    Working on a local install 1.5.7b

I tried installing it on a 1.5.7 (no suffix), and had the following outcome:
    while trying to checkout I would get the following message (windows popup)

under which I could see the page with the following
    sorry, but our expedited checkout process cannot be used. click here to use our alternate checkout process.
    As soon as closing the former popup the other page/message would disappear, thus not being able to click here

I tried installing it on 1.5.7b which I had modified the create_account with extra field, and when trying to access admin I would get a "warning error, please refresh page"
    I uninstalled, and would not be able to reinstall it (yes I had removed the files, and run the sql)

I tried installing it on yet another 1.5.7b where I have not added extra file, and the install went smooth, not so the checkout:
    With
    Enable One-Page Checkout? set to ture
    Enable Account Registration? set to false
    I would be presented with the Zen Cart's original login/register page
    Enable Account Registration? set to true
    I was presented with the OPC login/register page
    Chose to register, and went thru, although displaying the following message

no other info below it (white background)
    when closing the popup this time got the section to add address, did so, and when clicking the button got again the message

closed the popup and get the recap page, with the following message on top of it
    Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit.
    re-submitted and got again

loop

Probably it is by design, and it's perhaps to quicken the process, but if privacy checkbox is enabled in configuration > regulations you can't pass the registration as it is not displayed.

Please advise
    Thank you
    You didn't mention which version of OPC is in use (currently v2.3.6) ... but

1. The Please contact the storeowner, some required elements are missing indicates that one or more of OPC's required CSS/jQuery selectors are missing. Use your browser's Developer Tools and inspect the 'Console' tab; that'll let you know which elements are missing.

2. The "Your orders details have changed" loop. There's now an admin tool that will help you determine what's changed, see https://github.com/lat9/one_page_che...ng_redirect.md for additional information.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you.
    Sorry, last version v2.3.6

For the missing css/jquery I see this in the console
    Missing #ottotal > div:first-child jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5:934

Running a find in notepad++ it finds
    includes\modules\pages\checkout_one\jscript_main.php (2 hits)
    Line 15: define('CHECKOUT_ONE_OTTOTAL_SELECTOR', '#ottotal > div:first-child');
    Line 16: // define('CHECKOUT_ONE_OTTOTAL_SELECTOR', '#ottotal div span'); //-Value for YourStore template

Isn't the the output of yoursite.com/your_admin/opc_debug_redirection_error.php?id=ccc-yyyy-mm-dd same as the data in the mentioned logs?

Anyhow, what shall I do with it? ;)

I retried, and get same behaviour, I noticed that it kind of registers the default Florida (USA) when first entering data in creating account, and then when entering the shipping info it gets that (different than the former), when going to see "my account" there is no trace of Florida, yet it does come up in the log file.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by keneso View Post
    Thank you.
    Sorry, last version v2.3.6

For the missing css/jquery I see this in the console
    Missing #ottotal > div:first-child jquery.checkout_one.min.js:5:934

Running a find in notepad++ it finds
    includes\modules\pages\checkout_one\jscript_main.php (2 hits)
    Line 15: define('CHECKOUT_ONE_OTTOTAL_SELECTOR', '#ottotal > div:first-child');
    Line 16: // define('CHECKOUT_ONE_OTTOTAL_SELECTOR', '#ottotal div span'); //-Value for YourStore template

Isn't the the output of yoursite.com/your_admin/opc_debug_redirection_error.php?id=ccc-yyyy-mm-dd same as the data in the mentioned logs?

Anyhow, what shall I do with it? ;)

I retried, and get same behaviour, I noticed that it kind of registers the default Florida (USA) when first entering data in creating account, and then when entering the shipping info it gets that (different than the former), when going to see "my account" there is no trace of Florida, yet it does come up in the log file.
    1. That CHECKOUT_ONE_OTTOTAL_SELECTOR is a configuration setting; the 'bits' you found in the jscript_main.php file are wrapped with an if (!defined()) statement. You'll need to update that configuration setting, based on the formatting that your template provides for the order-totals section. What template is in use?

2. No. That admin superuser tool runs through an OPC debug-log file looking for the situation that causes the 'Your order's details have changed' message. Copy the screen output into your clipboard and paste it into a 'CODE' block when you're writing your reply here.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you

Using a bootstrap clone

At first after logging in got "Please contact the store owner; some required elements of this page are missing" and two log files generated, one with na, and one with id number.

Running them in the admin as suggested returned for both:
    Report completed.

After confirmation got again the above message, and as expected the "Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit"
    By rerunning the tool this time got the following

Code:
    2021-01-04 18:42:40: Found a redirection back to checkout_one, difference follows.

'securityToken' => 'e5a7e9cdeea96058dc59c4c5ecf189a6', 'customers_host_address' => 'mypc', 'opc' => OnePageCheckout::__set_state(array ( 'isGuestCheckoutEnabled' => false, 'registeredAccounts' => true, 'guestIsActive' => false, 'isEnabled' => true, 'tempAddressValues' => array ( 'ship' => array ( 'address_book_id' => '6', 'customers_id' => '5', 'zone_name' => 'California', 'gender' => '', 'company' => '', 'firstname' => 'Pinco', 'lastname' => 'Pallino', 'street_address' => 'home rd', 'suburb' => '', 'postcode' => '92120', 'city' => 'los angeles', 'state' => '', 'country' => '223', 'country_id' => '223', 'zone_id' => '12', 'error' => false, 'error_state_input' => false, 'country_has_zones' => true, 'validated' => true, 'selected_country' => '223', 'state_field_label' => '', 'show_pulldown_states' => true, ), 'bill' => array ( 'gender' => '', 'company' => '', 'firstname' => '', 'lastname' => '', 'street_address' => '', 'suburb' => '', 'city' => '', 'postcode' => '', 'state' => '', 'country' => 223, 'country_id' => 223, 'zone_id' => 0, 'zone_name' => '', 'address_book_id' => 0, 'selected_country' => 223, 'country_has_zones' => true, 'state_field_label' => '', 'show_pulldown_states' => true, 'error' => false, 'error_state_input' => false, 'validated' => false, ), ), 'guestCustomerInfo' => NULL, 'guestCustomerId' => 2, 'tempBilltoAddressBookId' => 2, 'tempSendtoAddressBookId' => 3, 'dbStringType' => 'stringIgnoreNull', 'customerInfoOk' => NULL, 'billtoTempAddrOk' => NULL, 'sendtoTempAddrOk' => NULL, 'isVirtualOrder' => false, 'billtoAddressChangeable' => true, 'sendtoAddressChangeable' => true, 'observerAliases' => array ( 'NOTIFIY_ORDER_CART_SUBTOTAL_CALCULATE' => 'NOTIFY_ORDER_CART_SUBTOTAL_CALCULATE', ), 'label_params' => ' class="inputLabel"', )), 'cartID' => '10982', 'cart' => shoppingCart::__set_state(array( 'contents' => array ( '1:edff669e5da95c1d027b04d5412532fa' => array ( 'qty' => '1', 'attributes' => array ( 3 => '5', 4 => '1', ), ), ), 'total' => 299.99, 'weight' => 23, 'cartID' => '10982', 'content_type' => 'physical', 'free_shipping_item' => 0, 'free_shipping_weight' => 0, 'free_shipping_price' => 0.0, 'download_count' => 0, 'total_before_discounts' => 299.99, 'display_debug_messages' => false, 'flag_duplicate_msgs_set' => false, 'flag_duplicate_quantity_msgs_set' => array ( ), 'observerAliases' => array ( 'NOTIFIY_ORDER_CART_SUBTOTAL_CALCULATE' => 'NOTIFY_ORDER_CART_SUBTOTAL_CALCULATE', ), )), 'check_valid_prod' => true, 'language' => 'english', 'languages_id' => 2, 'languages_code' => 'it', 'layoutType' => 'legacy', 'currency' => 'EUR', 'today_is' => '2021-01-04', 'updateExpirations' => true, 'antispam_fieldname' => '7YE17Gm5ET', 'session_counter' => true, 'customers_ip_address' => '127.0.0.1', 'new_products_id_in_cart' => '1:edff669e5da95c1d027b04d5412532fa', 'valid_to_checkout' => true, 'cart_errors' => '', 'customer_id' => '5', 'customers_email_address' => '[email protected]', 'customer_default_address_id' => '6', 'customers_authorization' => '0', 'customer_first_name' => 'Pinco', 'customer_last_name' => 'Pallino', 'customer_country_id' => '223', 'customer_zone_id' => '12', 'billto' => '6', 'sendto' => '6', 'shipping_weight' => 26.0, 'shipping' => array ( 'id' => 'flat_flat', 'title' => 'Flat Rate (Best Way)', 'cost' => '5.00', ), 'cot_gv' => '0.00', 'order_current_total' => '0', ) '€304.99', )

Plugin Contributions

First, the OPC/Bootstrap 4-v3 template integration is still a work-in-progress.

Secondly, could you post a screenshot of that output? Unfortunately, the on-page highlighting of the differences doesn't show up in a copy/past operation.

Plugin Contributions

Here are the screenshots for each step
    Hope this is what you meant

after clicking checkout

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	opc-001.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	19362

after clicking ok on popup

Name:	opc-002.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	19363

after clicking confirm order

Name:	opc-001.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	19362

after clicking ok on popup

Name:	opc-004.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	19364

Plugin Contributions

@keneso, I meant the output of that admin-level tool.

Plugin Contributions

For some reason I thought of it, but decided otherwise, sorry. ;)

Here the report screenshot, date is today's

Name:	opc-012.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	19366