Page 107 of 280 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2795
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Just did a test install of OPC 2.0.5 on zc156a.

I'll note that the majority of the core-file overwrites required for zc155 are no longer required as the notifications are now "baked into" the base Zen Cart code. The two exceptions (on cursory inspection) are the changes required to /includes/modules/pages/login/header_php.php and to /includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php; the remaining core files from the OPC distribution should not be copied for a zc156 install.

I've corrected (for v2.0.6) the issues identified by @linuxguy2 in post #1055 on OPC's GitHub repository and will be reworking the distribution layout and/or installation instructions for Zen Cart 1.5.6.
    I'll get the changes from github and test.
    Thank You very much for your time and expertise!
    You Guy's ROCK!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by linuxguy2 View Post
    I'll get the changes from github and test.
    Thank You very much for your time and expertise!
    You Guy's ROCK!
    Tested with "Guest Checkout" FALSE and tried several different settings.
    Used the base order.php file
    The one in the plugin caused problems.

Set Payment to "Money Order" and Shipping to "Flat".
    Then I had to have "Free Charger" and "Store Pickup" enabled before I did not get the below notices.

Is there another way to disable the "free" stuff in Admin because when I disabled them in the (Admin Modules) Payment and Shipping I got these errors.

Disabled Free Charger error
    Code:
    [27-Feb-2019 21:22:25 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: configuration_value in /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php on line 558
    Disabled Store Pickup error
    Code:
    [27-Feb-2019 21:22:25 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: tax in /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_checkout_one_shipping.php on line 34
    Also under certain settings these defines in "checkout_one_extra_definitions.php" show a warning as already defined in another place/file
    Code:
    define('FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE', 'Free Shipping');
    define('FREE_SHIPPING_DESCRIPTION', 'Free shipping for orders over %s');
    If I use the order.php from the plugin I get these errors
    Code:
    [27-Feb-2019 22:36:38 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  in /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/classes/order.php on line 354
    [27-Feb-2019 22:36:38 UTC] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'title' of non-object in /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/classes/order.php on line 354
    [27-Feb-2019 22:36:38 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  in /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/classes/order.php on line 355
    [27-Feb-2019 22:36:38 UTC] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'code' of non-object in /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/classes/order.php on line 355
    [27-Feb-2019 22:36:38 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: coupon_code in /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/classes/order.php on line 356
    [27-Feb-2019 22:36:38 UTC] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'fields' of non-object in /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/classes/order.php on line 356
    [27-Feb-2019 22:36:38 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: shipping in /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/classes/order.php on line 363
    Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

@linuxguy2, I'm now lost as to what you're trying to do. Other than those notices and warnings (which I'll investigate further), is the zc156+OPC not processing the checkout for you?

As mentioned in post #1060, the version of the order.php class currently distributed by OPC should not be used for zc156+ installations -- use the version contained in the Zen Cart distribution instead.

Plugin Contributions

@linuxguy2, I'm now lost as to what you're trying to do. Other than those notices and warnings (which I'll investigate further), is the zc156+OPC not processing the checkout for you?

As mentioned in post #1060, the version of the order.php class currently distributed by OPC should not be used for zc156+ installations -- use the version contained in the Zen Cart distribution instead.
    Yes, I can process orders thru checkout!
    Appologies if my message was confusing.
    I was trying to provide additional information that one would get that last block of errors if they used the OPC plugin order.php.

On the test site I can complete the entire customer experience with Payment set to "moneyorder" and Shipping set to "flat".
    BUT I have to have "freecharger" and "storepickup" enabled or I get the below notices.
    Code:
    [27-Feb-2019 21:22:25 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: configuration_value in /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php on line 558
    [27-Feb-2019 21:22:25 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: tax in /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_checkout_one_shipping.php on line 34
    ADDITIONALLY
    I have applied your OPC updates to my production site on which I am using Payment Module "purchaseorder" (the PO_Number plugin) and all's well as long as I also enable "freecharger"
    Without also enabling freecharger I am getting this notice.
    Code:
    Thank You for your time!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the clarification, @linuxguy2, I'll attempt to get those warnings and notices reproduced and corrected.

Plugin Contributions

Tested with "Guest Checkout" FALSE and tried several different settings.
    Used the base order.php file
    The one in the plugin caused problems.

Set Payment to "Money Order" and Shipping to "Flat".
    Then I had to have "Free Charger" and "Store Pickup" enabled before I did not get the below notices.

Is there another way to disable the "free" stuff in Admin because when I disabled them in the (Admin Modules) Payment and Shipping I got these errors.

Disabled Free Charger error
    Code:
    Disabled Store Pickup error
    Code:
    Also under certain settings these defines in "checkout_one_extra_definitions.php" show a warning as already defined in another place/file
    Code:
    define('FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE', 'Free Shipping');
    define('FREE_SHIPPING_DESCRIPTION', 'Free shipping for orders over %s');

Thanks,
    The log
    Code:
    [27-Feb-2019 21:22:25 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  configuration_value in  /home/pc/public_html/156a/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php on  line 558
    is coming from /includes/modules/payment.php in the Zen Cart base when "Free Charger" is disabled. I'll be opening a zencart GitHub issue, since I'm unclear as to the expected return values from the zen_get_configuration_key_value function, as there are 20 uses of that function within the Zen Cart base code.

The issue is that the payment-class is checking to see that MODULE_PAYMENT_FREECHARGER_STATUS is present in the database and, when the payment-method is not installed, it's not.

Plugin Contributions

Noting that I've opened a Zen Cart GitHub issue (https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/2184) to track the change(s) required to correct the above scenario.

Plugin Contributions

... On the test site I can complete the entire customer experience with Payment set to "moneyorder" and Shipping set to "flat".
    BUT I have to have "freecharger" and "storepickup" enabled or I get the below notices.
    Code:
    @linuxguy2, could you provide a bit more information regarding how you disabled storepickup? I've tried removing it as well as disabling it, but am unable to reproduce that second PHP Notice logged.

Plugin Contributions

@linuxguy2, could you provide a bit more information regarding how you disabled storepickup? I've tried removing it as well as disabling it, but am unable to reproduce that second PHP Notice logged.
    I just install/uninstalled storepickup in the "Modules Menu"
    Same with freecharger

That was an out-of-the-box install test site with the latest OPC installed, no option changes except for the mentioned (Module settings)in the admin.
    I'll have to go back and reproduce that.
    It may be tomorrow before I get back to it.

My configuration settings:
    Code:
    One-Page Checkout Settings
    Title	Value	Action 
    Version/Release Date	2.0.5 (2018-12-23)	 
    Enable One-Page Checkout?	true	 
    Enable: Customer List		 
    Update Shipping AJAX Time-out	5000	 
    Payment-Block Action on Shipping Change	no-update	 
    Enable Shipping=Billing?	true	 
    Payment Methods Requiring Confirmation	eway_rapid,stripepay,gps	 
    Load Minified Script Files?	false	 
    Order Status: Slamming Control	3	 
    Login-Page Layout	L;P,G,C;B	 
    Enable Guest Checkout?	false	 
    Guest Checkout: Require Email Confirmation?	false	 
    Guest Checkout: Pages Allowed Post-Checkout	download	 
    Guest Checkout: Disallowed Pages	account, account_edit, account_history, account_history_info, account_newsletters, account_notifications, account_password, address_book, address_book_process, create_account_success, gv_redeem, gv_send, password_forgotten, product_reviews_write, unsubscribe 
    Guest Checkout: Disallowed Credit Class Order-Totals	ot_gv	 
    Guest Checkout: Disallowed Payment Methods	moneyorder, cod	 
    Enable Account Registration?	false
    NOTE (Different build)
    No storepickup issues on my soon to be production build on which I have multiple plugins installed.
    However If I disable freecharger I get a notice.

Plugin Contributions

Upps...More issues:

When on the checkout page clicking the "Save Changes" button under any circumstances generates one of these errors for every entry in the address form.

Code:
    [03-Mar-2019 03:53:05 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: countries_iso_code_2 in /home/pcsnnets/public_html/156a/includes/classes/order.php on line 451
    [03-Mar-2019 03:53:05 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: countries_iso_code_3 in /home/pcsnnets/public_html/156a/includes/classes/order.php on line 451
    [03-Mar-2019 03:53:05 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: entry_country_id in /home/pcsnnets/public_html/156a/includes/classes/order.php on line 452
    [03-Mar-2019 03:53:05 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: address_format_id in /home/pcsnnets/public_html/156a/includes/classes/order.php on line 453