Page 138 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2812
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

edited for clarity.
    Last edited by Pepperfire; 11 Oct 2019 at 05:15 PM. Reason: double post & clarity

Plugin Contributions

I appreciate the quick response.

The barcode cart module is used as my POS to display all of the products in both my internal backoffice and my online webstores for sales that occur in my physical store as well as my web installation.

It's simply a one page listing of all of my products. It redirects to one page checkout rather than the standard checkout process.

The goal is that at checkout, I want to be able to edit the price of the products, so that the final total adjusts before checkout.

Here is my current checkout display: image... https://peppermaster.com/images/checkout.png

on this page. where it shows the Shopping Cart Contents, I would like to be able to edit the price of the product, so that the total updates before we hit the Confirm Order button to close the sale.

It doesn't even have to be as technical as edit orders. (this is the display of the admin for edit orders). I just want to be able to choose one of the products and change the price we are charging for it, so that it gets deleted from inventory for the price I tell it at the checkout. Such as Edit Orders does, but before I sell, not after.

https://peppermaster.com/images/admin-edit-orders.png (btw, I love this module).

I hope that makes sense?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperfire View Post
    I appreciate the quick response.

The barcode cart module is used as my POS to display all of the products in both my internal backoffice and my online webstores for sales that occur in my physical store as well as my web installation.

It's simply a one page listing of all of my products. It redirects to one page checkout rather than the standard checkout process.

The goal is that at checkout, I want to be able to edit the price of the products, so that the final total adjusts before checkout.

Here is my current checkout display: image... https://peppermaster.com/images/checkout.png

on this page. where it shows the Shopping Cart Contents, I would like to be able to edit the price of the product, so that the total updates before we hit the Confirm Order button to close the sale.

It doesn't even have to be as technical as edit orders. (this is the display of the admin for edit orders). I just want to be able to choose one of the products and change the price we are charging for it, so that it gets deleted from inventory for the price I tell it at the checkout. Such as Edit Orders does, but before I sell, not after.

https://peppermaster.com/images/admin-edit-orders.png (btw, I love this module).

I hope that makes sense?
    That does make sense; however, the changes required are outside the scope of One-Page Checkout. You'll require some 'custom programming' to get that integration to work.

Plugin Contributions

I was afraid of that. I looked at both mods, and although, it can be done. It is over my head.

Can I hire you to do the edit?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperfire View Post
    I was afraid of that. I looked at both mods, and although, it can be done. It is over my head.

Can I hire you to do the edit?
    PM sent.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.2.0 of One-Page Checkout for the moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes for the following GitHub issues:

#163: Combine guest information/billing-address blocks
    #217: Correct PHP notice on no-longer-enabled payment methods.
    #218: Remove 'myDEBUG-' prefix from OPC debug/trace logs' names.

Plugin Contributions

My, oh my! That was fast ... v2.2.0 is now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095

Plugin Contributions

Hello everyone.

I'm in need of some light to solve the problem I'm having, which was solved, but do to a human error, got screwed up.

So I'm getting this message "Sorry, but our expedited checkout process cannot be used. Click here to use our alternate checkout process" after by accident the files in the templates/CUSTOM-TEMPLATE/jscript got erased

Putting the files back as I "thought" they were actually created the problem. I know there was a solution for this, but for the life of me I cannot locate it anymore.

I was able to - sort of - pinpoint the issue to one particular file jscript_jquery-1.9.1.min.js which is the file in charge of the functionality for zx_slideshow.4

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem so both OPC and zx_slideshow work as intended? I'm desperate.

Thanks so much!

Plugin Contributions

ZX Slideshow comes with jscript_jquery-1.7.1.min.js and not 1.9.1.

I'd guess your problem is caused by loading multiple instances of jQuery on the same page. You can check source and see the sequence .js files are loaded - make sure you don't load the jquery file again after the other js files.
    A fix for ZX Slideshow was described here but this might break other functionality on your site so make sure you test it thoroughly.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    ZX Slideshow comes with jscript_jquery-1.7.1.min.js and not 1.9.1.

I'd guess your problem is caused by loading multiple instances of jQuery on the same page. You can check source and see the sequence .js files are loaded - make sure you don't load the jquery file again after the other js files.
    A fix for ZX Slideshow was described here but this might break other functionality on your site so make sure you test it thoroughly.
    Thanks for the reply. I was able find some of the files that were deleted by error on one of the backups, uploaded them again and all is working as it should. Zx-slideshow is a bit outdated. I've had it working with 1.9.1 for quite a while now without any issues, and it works even better with the latest version. I've updated the jquery file for the latest version which is jscript_jquery-1.12.4.min.js which is also the version needed for zen-colorbox. Both work smoothly and no need for redundant jquerys. All the functionality on the website is working as it should.

@Lat9 one question.
    Is it possible to have the rewards box, gift certificate box and discount box update the shopping cart contents without having to click the APPLY button just like the shipping methods do? The reason I'm asking is because the way it works right now, it throws an error message "Please confirm the terms and conditions below" every time I test either of those boxes because of the page refresh. I'm assuming customers want to see the total updated before placing the order and might get thrown off by the error messages.