Page 2 of 279 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Got the log, Gary, and it's weird. The shipping-method chosen (table2_table2) is set in the order, but it doesn't appear to be set into the session (and that's what's "confusing" the one-page checkout page's handling).

Do you have any plugin observers (files present in /includes/classes/observers) that might be performing that update?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Got the log, Gary, and it's weird. The shipping-method chosen (table2_table2) is set in the order, but it doesn't appear to be set into the session (and that's what's "confusing" the one-page checkout page's handling).

Do you have any plugin observers (files present in /includes/classes/observers) that might be performing that update?
    I have the Google recaptcha plugin on my site which includes an additional file in the observers folder called class.google_recaptcha.php which adds a recaptcha check on the contact page and create account pages. The only other file in this folder is the class.products_viewed_counter.php which I believe is part of the original install.

Thanks,
    Gary

Plugin Contributions

I've got a couple of updates available on the plugin's github repository, specifically to address the two issues that @frank18 identified:

1. Missing T&C block; if enabled, it's now displayed just above the submit button.
    2. Support for eWay payment method, which seems to do a bit of a one-off in its handling of the process_button function.

These will be included in a forth-coming v1.0.1 release of the plugin.

Plugin Contributions

v1.0.0 is now available for download from the Zen Cart plugins: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095

As I indicated above, I'm "gathering" additional updates that will comprise v1.0.1 with corrections for the items currently reported.

Plugin Contributions

I've got a couple of updates available on the plugin's github repository, specifically to address the two issues that @frank18 identified:

1. Missing T&C block; if enabled, it's now displayed just above the submit button.
    2. Support for eWay payment method, which seems to do a bit of a one-off in its handling of the process_button function.

These will be included in a forth-coming v1.0.1 release of the plugin.
    The latest github download works a treat for me, especially for a payment module like eWay.

Made some tweaks such as pre-selecting eWay as payment method and added a few bits and pieces which are only relevant for one of my stores. All good!

But found another little 'boo-boo':

In the file includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_one_confirmation_default.php the $editShippingButtonLink takes me back to the home page instead to the address book for editing the shipping address in the order.

It looks like that $editShippingButtonLink does not carry from the previous page.

So in the file includes/modules/pages/checkout_one_confirmation/header_php.php below line 95 I added

Code:
    $editShippingButtonLink = zen_href_link (FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL');
    and that did the trick for me.
    Last edited by frank18; 4 Aug 2016 at 07:20 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    The latest github download works a treat for me, especially for a payment module like eWay.

Made some tweaks such as pre-selecting eWay as payment method and added a few bits and pieces which are only relevant for one of my stores. All good!

But found another little 'boo-boo':

In the file includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_one_confirmation_default.php the $editShippingButtonLink takes me back to the home page instead to the address book for editing the shipping address in the order.

It looks like that $editShippingButtonLink does not carry from the previous page.

So in the file includes/modules/pages/checkout_one_confirmation/header_php.php below line 95 I added

Code:
    $editShippingButtonLink = zen_href_link (FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL');
    and that did the trick for me.
    Thanks, Frank, I had a feeling that I was going to need to get those "edit-button-link" values set when the on-page confirmation is displayed. I'll get that noted/updated as well.

Plugin Contributions

Question?

Does Auth.net AIM mean it has only been tested & functional with AIM?
    Does that mean it has not been tested or known to not function with Auth.net SIM?

I don't want to go down a path of known headache unnecessarily.
    ZC1.5.4

Not ready to go down the ZC1.5.5a road.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Question?

Does Auth.net AIM mean it has only been tested & functional with AIM?
    Does that mean it has not been tested or known to not function with Auth.net SIM?

I don't want to go down a path of known headache unnecessarily.
    ZC1.5.4

Not ready to go down the ZC1.5.5a road.
    Rick, the plugin "should" work just fine with Auth.net SIM. Since the A.net AIM implementation accepts credit-card-data-onsite, my thought was that that method was going to be (one of) the edge cases.

One-Page Checkout's default installation overwrites only one core-file (/includes/classes/message_stack.php) and can be turned on/off with a single configuration click. If you've got a test-site for your store, you could "drop" the files into that file-system to do a validation.

The plugin has been verified on ZC 1.5.4, with those additional core-/template-file overwrites.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, Frank, I had a feeling that I was going to need to get those "edit-button-link" values set when the on-page confirmation is displayed. I'll get that noted/updated as well.
    That update is now available from the plugin's GitHub repository.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Cindy.

We switched from AIM to SIM because the latest PCI version moved from SAQ-c to SAQ-d which is a significantly more onerous.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Page 2 of 279 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast