Page 205 of 280 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2792
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @BillJ, thanks for that. While the inclusion of the "Shipping, same as billing" checkbox is as expected (I do need to update that demo site), the inclusion of the blocks other than the shopping-cart (i.e. current products) list should not be displayed until the addresses have been validated. I'll open an issue on the OPC GitHub repository to track the change(s) required.
    Found it! That was an overly-aggressive change for this issue. Edit your template's version of checkout_one.css, changing the line that reads
    Code:
    .opc-overlay .active { background: #dcdcdc; height: 100%; width: 100%; opacity: 0.5; top: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; padding: 0; z-index: 1; }
    to
    Code:
    .opc-overlay.active { background: #dcdcdc; height: 100%; width: 100%; opacity: 0.5; top: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; padding: 0; z-index: 1; }
    ... removing that intervening space between .opc-overlay and .active.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you! That has fixed it and everything appears to be working as expected. I appreciate the help.

Plugin Contributions

ZC v1.5.7c
    Bootstrap 4 v3.1.2
    OPC v2.3.8

City autofill error was re-introduced to Guest Checkout after installing OPC. (reference: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....37#post1381737)

I believe I need to apply the specificity fix (https://github.com/zencart/zencart/c...2399671adb6ed4) to the following file which is listed under new files in the Read Me but not included in the download:

77. /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css/create_account.css
    Though my eyes might be playing tricks on me.
    Last edited by RoseStar; 17 Jun 2021 at 05:42 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RoseStar View Post
    ZC v1.5.7c
    Bootstrap 4 v3.1.2
    OPC v2.3.8

City autofill error was re-introduced to Guest Checkout after installing OPC. (reference: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....37#post1381737)

I believe I need to apply the specificity fix (https://github.com/zencart/zencart/c...2399671adb6ed4) to the following file which is listed under new files in the Read Me but not included in the download:

Though my eyes might be playing tricks on me.
    @RoseStar, you're correct on both points. I'll be opening issues on GitHub for both the base One-Page Checkout and the Bootstrap-4/OPC integration plugins to get that specificity correction pulled in.

Plugin Contributions

I've come up against another issue with OPC. Whenever I try to confirm an order, I end up back on the checkout page with the message:
    "Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit."

I can see the reason for the message. I have one product in the cart (I have tried with different products and with multiple products) and the total value of goods is £13.55.
    However, the subtotal (including tax) is showing as £13.26 inc. tax, plus postage.
    The tax rate is 20% so that doesn't account for the difference and I have set the rate to zero and the discrepancy was still there. I have a couple of OT modules that could possibly affect the total but I have avoided products that would bring them in and none of them are listed on the checkout page.

I have had to put the site live today with OPC disabled but if anyone wants to take a look, please PM me for test credentials and I'll add a test user to the OPC conditional-enable list (what an excellent debugging feature!).

Name:  opc_total_error.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  19.4 KB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BillJ View Post
    I've come up against another issue with OPC. Whenever I try to confirm an order, I end up back on the checkout page with the message:
    "Your order's details have changed. Please review the current values and re-submit."

I can see the reason for the message. I have one product in the cart (I have tried with different products and with multiple products) and the total value of goods is £13.55.
    However, the subtotal (including tax) is showing as £13.26 inc. tax, plus postage.
    The tax rate is 20% so that doesn't account for the difference and I have set the rate to zero and the discrepancy was still there. I have a couple of OT modules that could possibly affect the total but I have avoided products that would bring them in and none of them are listed on the checkout page.

I have had to put the site live today with OPC disabled but if anyone wants to take a look, please PM me for test credentials and I'll add a test user to the OPC conditional-enable list (what an excellent debugging feature!).

Name:  opc_total_error.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  19.4 KB
    You don't say which version of OPC, but starting with v2.3.5 there's a SuperUser-only admin file that can help determine what's going on in these re-direct loops: /admin/opc_debug_redirection_error.php ... documentation for its use: https://github.com/lat9/one_page_che...ng_redirect.md

Plugin Contributions

You don't say which version of OPC, but starting with v2.3.5 there's a SuperUser-only admin file that can help determine what's going on in these re-direct loops: /admin/opc_debug_redirection_error.php ... documentation for its use: https://github.com/lat9/one_page_che...ng_redirect.md
    Thank you very much. It is OPC 2.3.8. I'll check out that tool this evening and hopefully get to the bottom of it.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.3.9 of One-Page Checkout for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#295: Correct ambiguous coupon_id on account registration (MySQL error)
    #296: Correcting greedy CSS change in v2.3.6, resulting in items showing that should be blocked.
    #297: Add address-fields' 'specificity' to correct browser address-autofills.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.3.9 of One-Page Checkout for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#295: Correct ambiguous coupon_id on account registration (MySQL error)
    #296: Correcting greedy CSS change in v2.3.6, resulting in items showing that should be blocked.
    #297: Add address-fields' 'specificity' to correct browser address-autofills.
    Available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095

Plugin Contributions

I was totally up to date with the last release. As I read in the installation procedure, this is just a drop in/overwrite of the previous version for 1.5.7c, correct?