Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
ZC v1.56c
OPC v2.3.1

Not sure if this is a thing or that I'm getting a bit befuddled by all the testing I've been doing but,

Checking out as a guest, on the checkout success page the first thing the customer sees is an option to create an account (followed by the html language text and lastly the order details - which in this case contains download links). If they create an account before scrolling down they go to the create account success page so losing any of the order information on screen.

It seems I have two options.

- Have some text on the create account success page to indicate that the customer can view their order details in My Account - but only for guests that have created an account as part of the Guest checkout process.
- more simply, move the create account guest option to the bottom of the page, below the order details on the checkout success page.
I could add a message for display on the 'create-account-success' page when the account is created by a guest, letting them know that they can view their just-placed order by navigating to their account-history page. Would that work?