Page 47 of 281 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

I have had this plug-in on my site for sometime. I do not know what is going on. I will do a bit more digging and let you know
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v1.3.0 of One-Page Checkout to the Zen Cart Plugins for review; I'll post back here when it's available there for download.

That release contains the changes associated with the following issues; details are present in the plugin's GitHub repository:

#64: Reduce customer confusion; submit button now reads either "Review Order" or "Confirm Order"
    #87: Add configuration switch to enable/disable "Shipping=Billing" feature.
    #88: Add comments around "main" blocks to make it easier for stores to re-arrange.
    #89: Document the "ozPost" shipping method's interoperation.
    #90: Checkout-flow standardization, for payment-method interoperability.
    #91: Move payment method list that requires confirmation to a configurable setting.
    #92: Update core-file overwrites for Zen Cart versions prior to 1.5.5b.
    #93: Always display at least one of the submit buttons (follow-on to #64).
    #94: Add checkout-alternate for no-script and/or script-error conditions.

Plugin Contributions

Having an odd issue on a client's site after upgrading this plugin from 1.2.0 to the latest 1.3.0.

All displays fine but the "Confirm The Order" button is not responding, it indicates the underlying link when hovering over the button but does nothing when clicked. I checked all new files for presence in the right folder(s), no problem. Could it be just a clash of jscripts?

The module is currently only enabled to work conditionally, i.e only displays when I am logged in. Can supply site URL and my login details by PM if required. Also set up customer relevant debugging so can email log file(s).

Cheers / Frank

Plugin Contributions

I installed this module for my client.
    When I checkout using this module, everything works fine except it creates a log file in the logs folder

Contents of the log file (just pasting only a part of it)
    2017-07-17 12:27:40 checkout_one: CHECKOUT_ONE_ENTRY, version (1.2.0 (2017-04-23)), Zen Cart version (1.5.5e), template (yabba_shop)
    2017-07-17 12:27:40 checkout_one: CHECKOUT_ONE_AFTER_SHIPPING_CALCULATIONS, pass (), free_shipping (), (not set)
    2017-07-17 12:27:40 checkout_one: CHECKOUT_ONE_AFTER_SHIPPING_QUOTES
    array (
    'id' => 'perweightunit_perweightunit',
    'title' => 'Per Unit (Best Way)',
    'cost' => 2.45000000000000017763568394002504646778106689453125,
    'module' => 'perweightunit',
    )order Object
    (
    [info] => Array
    (
    [order_status] => 1
    [currency] => GBP
    [currency_value] => 1.00000000
    [payment_method] =>
    [payment_module_code] =>
    [coupon_code] =>
    [shipping_method] => Per Unit (Best Way)
    [shipping_module_code] => perweightunit_perweightunit
    [shipping_cost] => 2.45
    [subtotal] => 4
    [shipping_tax] => 0
    [tax] => 0
    [total] => 4
    [tax_groups] => Array
    (
    [0] => 0
    )

[comments] =>
    [ip_address] => 81.132.142.146 - 81.132.142.146
    )

[totals] => Array

Is it an error or its normal?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mani View Post
    I installed this module for my client.
    When I checkout using this module, everything works fine except it creates a log file in the logs folder

Is it an error or its normal?
    In Admin > Configuration > One-Page Checkout Settings, do you have "Enable One-Page Checkout Debug?" set to true? If so, just set it to "false".

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    In Admin > Configuration > One-Page Checkout Settings, do you have "Enable One-Page Checkout Debug?" set to true? If so, just set it to "false".
    Thank you so much!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Having an odd issue on a client's site after upgrading this plugin from 1.2.0 to the latest 1.3.0.

All displays fine but the "Confirm The Order" button is not responding, it indicates the underlying link when hovering over the button but does nothing when clicked. I checked all new files for presence in the right folder(s), no problem. Could it be just a clash of jscripts?

The module is currently only enabled to work conditionally, i.e only displays when I am logged in. Can supply site URL and my login details by PM if required. Also set up customer relevant debugging so can email log file(s).

Cheers / Frank
    Frank, check your browser's console for javascript/jQuery errors after the OPC jQuery loads. I've got some protection in there if a jQuery error was detected prior to the OPC load, but if there's an error afterwards ... the submit/review buttons are inoperable.

Those buttons now result in a form-submittal only via jQuery call, as part of the payment-module interoperation. If a jQuery error were registered prior to the OPC load, there would be a message on the screen notifying the customer with a link that will result in the "normal" 3-page checkout process to do its thing.

You can send me the link/credentials via PM or email; it might be sometime tomorrow betore I can take that peek.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Frank, check your browser's console for javascript/jQuery errors after the OPC jQuery loads. I've got some protection in there if a jQuery error was detected prior to the OPC load, but if there's an error afterwards ... the submit/review buttons are inoperable.

Those buttons now result in a form-submittal only via jQuery call, as part of the payment-module interoperation. If a jQuery error were registered prior to the OPC load, there would be a message on the screen notifying the customer with a link that will result in the "normal" 3-page checkout process to do its thing.

You can send me the link/credentials via PM or email; it might be sometime tomorrow betore I can take that peek.
    Did that, console shows no error at all. That's in Firefox, same error in Opera and Chrome.

Check PM

Cheers / Frank

Plugin Contributions

Hmm, none of the jQuery events for OPC are "firing"; changes to the shipping-method don't result in the AJAX call to change the shipping cost and changes to the payment method don't cause the payment-type/submit-button display to be invoked.

What I see in the FireFox console:
    Code:
    setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: null  index.php:191:13
    Showing "confirm"  index.php:191:13
    Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)  index.php:191:13
    jQuery version: 1.12.0  index.php:191:13
    window.controllers is deprecated. Do not use it for UA detection.  index.php
    In the Chrome console:
    Code:
    index.php:25 A Parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message.See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.
    index.php:956 A Parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, https://ssl.google-analytics.com/ga.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message.See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.
    (anonymous) @ index.php?main_page=checkout_one:956
    index.php:191 setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: null
    index.php:191 Showing "confirm"
    index.php:191 Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)
    index.php:191 jQuery version: 1.12.0
    None of the OPC's jQuery events are firing. You should see console logs when the shipping-method and/or payment-method are changed, but I'm seeing nothing after the OPC's initial load. I'll continue investigating, but wanted to report back to let you and others know what's going on.

Plugin Contributions

@frank18, it appears that the site's Google tracking script is not playing nice with OPC:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">
    var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");
    document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
    </script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    try {
    var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-xxxxx-1");
    pageTracker._trackPageview();
    } catch(err) {}</script>
    More investigation required ...