Page 139 of 280 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2799
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I was able find some of the files that were deleted by error on one of the backups, uploaded them again and all is working as it should. Zx-slideshow is a bit outdated. I've had it working with 1.9.1 for quite a while now without any issues, and it works even better with the latest version. I've updated the jquery file for the latest version which is jscript_jquery-1.12.4.min.js which is also the version needed for zen-colorbox. Both work smoothly and no need for redundant jquerys. All the functionality on the website is working as it should.

@Lat9 one question.
    Is it possible to have the rewards box, gift certificate box and discount box update the shopping cart contents without having to click the APPLY button just like the shipping methods do? The reason I'm asking is because the way it works right now, it throws an error message "Please confirm the terms and conditions below" every time I test either of those boxes because of the page refresh. I'm assuming customers want to see the total updated before placing the order and might get thrown off by the error messages.
    While it's not possible to get those updates to be applied without clicking that "Apply" button, I'll see about correcting the interaction with the confirmation checkbox.

Plugin Contributions

includes/modules/pages/checkout_one_confirmation/header_php.php line 129 is
    Code:
    $_SESSION['comments'] = (zen_not_null ($_POST['comments'])) ? zen_clean_html ($_POST['comments']) : '';
    Do you think the call to zen_clean_html is absolutely required? I'm asking because I don't think the standard checkout does this operation.

In the standard checkout, a comment entry like:

line1
    line2
    line3

has the line breaks preserved, but in OPC, because of the zen_clean_html operation, they are all put on one line.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    includes/modules/pages/checkout_one_confirmation/header_php.php line 129 is
    Code:
    $_SESSION['comments'] = (zen_not_null ($_POST['comments'])) ? zen_clean_html ($_POST['comments']) : '';
    Do you think the call to zen_clean_html is absolutely required? I'm asking because I don't think the standard checkout does this operation.

In the standard checkout, a comment entry like:

line1
    line2
    line3

has the line breaks preserved, but in OPC, because of the zen_clean_html operation, they are all put on one line.
    I don't know where I got that zen_clean_html sanitization from; I'll get it updated to use zen_output_string_protected, like that in the default checkout_confirmation page's processing.

Plugin Contributions

Fantastic! Thank you Cindy!

Plugin Contributions

@swguy, I've chosen to correct the issue a bit differently, changing that line to read:
    Code:
    $_SESSION['comments'] = (!empty($_POST['comments'])) ? htmlspecialchars($_POST['comments'], ENT_NOQUOTES, CHARSET, true) : '';
    When using zen_output_string_protected, I found that simple double-quotes (") were being converted to "'s ... which I didn't like. I mean, what if the customer wanted to leave a simple comment like I'd like a margin of 2".?

The update is being tracked via this GitHub issue: https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/219

Plugin Contributions

Are you sure that provides sufficient protection?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Are you sure that provides sufficient protection?
    Yes, the <'s and >'s get turned into &lt;'s and &gt;'s, respectively, as do the &'s -> &amp;s. It just keeps the double-quotes recorded in the database as " instead of &quot;.

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Version of Zencart: Latest
    Template: fluorspar

No other plugins added

I am getting a very strange message in my admin area, "The One-Page Checkout plugin has been disabled. The file "/homepages/20/{d*****}/htdocs/****/certuk/includes/templates/fluorspar/jscript/jscript_framework.php" is required for the plugin's proper operation."
    Last edited by adb34; 24 Oct 2019 at 04:09 PM.
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adb34 View Post
    Version of Zencart: Latest
    Template: fluorspar

No other plugins added

I am getting a very strange message in my admin area, "The One-Page Checkout plugin has been disabled. The file "/homepages/20/{d*****}/htdocs/****/certuk/includes/templates/fluorspar/jscript/jscript_framework.php" is required for the plugin's proper operation."
    Not strange, that's OPC's way of letting you know that it's not going to allow itself to be enabled if it's not going to work! OPC relies on the AJAX interface provided by the jscript_framework.php module to do its thing.

Assuming that the 'Latest' version is zc156c, you can copy the file /includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_framework.php to /includes/templates/fluorspar/jscript/jscript_framework.php to allow OPC to be enabled.

Please note that simply enabling OPC on that template doesn't mean that it's going to work. I have no familiarity with that template, but if it's not providing the jscript_framework.php that's been around since zc154 ...

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Not strange, that's OPC's way of letting you know that it's not going to allow itself to be enabled if it's not going to work! OPC relies on the AJAX interface provided by the jscript_framework.php module to do its thing.

Assuming that the 'Latest' version is zc156c, you can copy the file /includes/templates/responsive_classic/jscript/jscript_framework.php to /includes/templates/fluorspar/jscript/jscript_framework.php to allow OPC to be enabled.

Please note that simply enabling OPC on that template doesn't mean that it's going to work. I have no familiarity with that template, but if it's not providing the jscript_framework.php that's been around since zc154 ...
    This template was updated September 2019. i will copy the file and see what happens. Thanks for theinfo
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies