Page 76 of 280 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

I rather hope it woild be a trivial !! Never mind. I shall have a look and see if I get anywhere.
    Query - Has anybody actually HAD the two working together?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shayne View Post
    I rather hope it woild be a trivial !! Never mind. I shall have a look and see if I get anywhere.
    Query - Has anybody actually HAD the two working together?
    Yes, and with the above edit, mentioned in the readme, they inter-operate just fine.

Plugin Contributions

Any Idea what causes this problem? I have new install Zen cart version 1.5.5e with Winchester_responsive template V155 and just installed One Page Checkout and PayPal express, use shipping modules UPSxml and USPS. click on Paypal Express button, enter Paypal account, password and method of payment (Paypal) Paypal then returns to web page and displays two messages 1st contact store owner..... 2nd expedited checkout not available........ No log file is created- Google console displays #otshipping missing.

Plugin Contributions

@RWJ99, I'll need to look at this in the morning (I'm sure I'll have additional questions). My puzzlement is that I've got a client running one of the zc1.5.5 variants with OPC and the winchester_responsive template without issue.

One thing before I go for the day: How did you install the base Zen Cart?
    Last edited by lat9; 18 Apr 2018 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Additional question added

Plugin Contributions

I have a number of modifications made - mainly to blank out unneeded displays so I wanted to check that none of those caused the issue

So I went back and did a "raw install" with the demo data with just the two add ins as the only changes and got the same problem.

I will run through this from scratch again tomorrow .

I followed the docs implicitly - just a query though on ODD - the 155 load includes two template folders
    YOUR_TEMPLATE and YOUR_TEMPLATE_RESPONSIVE - I am using classic responsive. Am I renaming these folders wrongly ? Though I think I have tried all combinations and missing each out!.

But as I said earlier both OPC and ODD work fine when installed seperately i just "lose" the delivery date feature when they are combined.
    I will go again (again) through the readme but I cant see anything amiss
    Last edited by shayne; 18 Apr 2018 at 10:45 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shayne View Post
    I have a number of modifications made - mainly to blank out unneeded displays so I wanted to check that none of those caused the issue

So I went back and did a "raw install" with the demo data with just the two add ins as the only changes and got the same problem.

I will run through this from scratch again tomorrow .

I followed the docs implicitly - just a query though on ODD - the 155 load includes two template folders
    YOUR_TEMPLATE and YOUR_TEMPLATE_RESPONSIVE - I am using classic responsive. Am I renaming these folders wrongly ? Though I think I have tried all combinations and missing each out!.

But as I said earlier both OPC and ODD work fine when installed seperately i just "lose" the delivery date feature when they are combined.
    I will go again (again) through the readme but I cant see anything amiss
    The OPC's readme is pretty clear, I think, on the purpose of that YOUR_RC_CLONE directory. If you're using the responsive_classic (or better yet, a clone thereof), then the template's header formatting is different. In that case you'll make all the merges identified in the /YOUR_TEMPLATE directories (other than the /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common) and then merge your current copy of /includes/templates/your-current-template/common/tpl_header.php with the like-named file in the plugin's YOUR_RC_CLONE directory.

The readme update regarding the need for the Order Delivery Date MooTools update occurred in early November, 2016. I've searched through this support thread (because someone reported the issue) but no-go.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @RWJ99, I'll need to look at this in the morning (I'm sure I'll have additional questions). My puzzlement is that I've got a client running one of the zc1.5.5 variants with OPC and the winchester_responsive template without issue.

One thing before I go for the day: How did you install the base Zen Cart?
    New install using Filezilla and download from Zencart. Added the Winchester Responsive template. I can disable OPC and everything works fine and fails after clicking on Continue from the PayPal page.

Plugin Contributions

Back to my OP with ODD problem
    I have tried all combinations i can think of.
    I took ZC 1.5.5f with demo data and loaded it from clean - responsive classic template
    Works fine
    Added One Page Checkout 1.5.0 - works fine .
    Started again from total scratch - loaded ZC then
    Added Order Delivery Date 2_5_2 BUT DID NOT LOAD OPC - works fine

Then loaded OPC and did the README instructions as far as I can see precisely. OPC works fine - no sign of the Delivery Date any more.

Then started from scratch again and did it the other way - ZC in Fine , OPC in - Fine , ODD in - no trace of Date but OPC is still fine.
    Either I am having a stupid day or there is another wheel off somewhere.

I did however wonder whether I had grasped quite what you exactly mean by

"YOUR_TEMPLATE" "your-current-template"and "YOUR_RC_CLONE"
    I only have the one template responsive classic - straight from the ZC install so i presumed this is what was meant by all those labels ?

Plugin Contributions

Enabling the OPC inm admin turns off the ODD - so I presume its some template issue.
    But I cant see how and time is awasting !
    I think either I am being really stupid - and I would love to have somebody tell me how !
    Or this is just toooo messy.

I kludged it by adding the Delivery Date input bit into the the Special Comments section in the OPC stuff and my initial fiddle ( by adding it in as simple form code in the Main_Page) works finetoo. so I have two ways forward . But it would be lovely to do it "properly"

Plugin Contributions

@shayne, the ODD plugin requires changes to the checkout_payment and checkout_confirmation pages ... neither of which are used by the OPC processing.

As you'd indicated, you'll need to make template-override versions of one of the OPC's template sections. To add the ODD information to the comments area, you'll copy /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_opc_comments.php to /includes/templates/your-template-name/templates and make your edits there.