Page 117 of 280 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2792
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

The ZCA Bootstrap removed the template override files in Version: 2.0.0a

Clear your cache

When you right click the loading image? what image path is returned?
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    The ZCA Bootstrap removed the template override files in Version: 2.0.0a

Clear your cache

When you right click the loading image? what image path is returned?
    The loading image does not display, but when I right click on the words Please Wait ... I am returned the path for the image which is not displaying. I have the following error in Chrome console and the image loads in Chrome, but not in Edge, phones, nor Firefox. (just discovered that)

Attachment 18474

Originally
    https://domain.com/includes/template...ne_loading.gif
    Now, since I copied all of the file from OPC install template_default to the bootstrap directory

I cleared my cache, still nothing. The question I was posing most recently is where to manually (with a simple img tag) hard code the gif, but I don't think Lat understood.
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    The loading image does not display, but when I right click on the words Please Wait ... I am returned the path for the image which is not displaying. I have the following error in Chrome console and the image loads in Chrome, but not in Edge, phones, nor Firefox. (just discovered that)

Attachment 18474

Originally
    Now, since I copied all of the file from OPC install template_default to the bootstrap directory

I cleared my cache, still nothing. The question I was posing most recently is where to manually (with a simple img tag) hard code the gif, but I don't think Lat understood.
    Well the original image is called from
    includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_one_default.php
    PHP Code:
    <div id="checkoutOneLoading" style="display: none;"><?php echo zen_image($template->get_template_dir(CHECKOUT_ONE_LOADINGDIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base ,'images') . '/' CHECKOUT_ONE_LOADINGCHECKOUT_ONE_LOADING_ALT); ?></div>
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

no need for the inline style "display:none"

this is also set in checkout_one.css
    #checkoutOneLoading { position: relative; height: 95vh; top: 50%; left: 50%; display: none; }

Plugin Contributions

Part 1

Hi, I am new to posting and trying to get all my important ducks in a row so that someone will understand what my problem is and possible be able to help with it.
    I am trying to follow the "posting guides" as closely as possible. I am a SAHM who has a hobby website store since 2005(mostly using Zen Cart). I really don't know coding but what I do know I did learn from this fourm. Any Questions I had after finding the correct terms to search for, I have always found the answer here. Now to my issue...
    I have a fully functional Live website that is ZenCart version 1.5.6a using the One Page Checkout plugin v. 2.0.5. Php version 7.2.16 and Mysqli version 5.6.43.

Working Plugins besides the One Page Checkout are...
    Wishlist
    SBA
    CEON Uri Mapping
    Block Email Manager
    Download Already Purchased
    Google Recaptcha
    Shopping Cart Sidebox
    Quantity Discounts
    Login as Customer
    Ip Blocker
    Admin Page Keys
    Admin Password Change Display
    Display Categories in Separate Boxes
    (maybe edit orders?)
    I use Paypal Express and Freecharger with the USPS Shipping mod.

Live website is www.goodiesbygail.com It Works great! The temp address for the update is www.goodiesbygail.com/NewStorey/index.php It is in maintenance mode.

Now I have a temp folder within my live store that I have installed a copy of said website(maintenance mode) in, to update to the 1.5.6b version of Zen Cart.
    With all the same settings above except now the 1.5.6b version. I am trying to get One Page Checkout 2.1.0 or (Master from Github) to work. I thought I read these were to be the versions compatible with ZC v1.5.6b and PHP 7. Did I read wrong or miss something?
    Everything is still working fine but the Once Page Checkout. I can get to the checkout page and it looks good will need a few css tweeks later on but when the CONFIRM THE ORDER button is clicked on the page just loops back on itself. So it is still the Checkout page. Does not do anything else. Not really any error logs but I turned on the debug in the OPC mod I get these, that I have not found answers to yet and i have been looking for a few days now which triggered me to finally post something. Hope I have put the information in the correct formats for the forum.

Error #1
    Code:
     [04-Jun-2019 18:37:29 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Undefined index: country_id in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php on line 29
    [04-Jun-2019 18:37:29 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: ot_class in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/templates/magic/templates/tpl_modules_opc_credit_selections.php on line 43

I am getting a message my post is too long so I may have to post in multiples. Hope this is ok and all the information can be put together.
    Sincerely,
    Gail

Plugin Contributions

Part 2

Error #2 was so long I couldn't post it. file attachment is not working for me. Keep saying invalid but it is in html format.
    oh well here is the

Rest of Post...

I have also seen the posts about the F12 Console logs. Here is what it says for me
    Microsoft Edge Browser
    Code:
    HTML1300: Navigation occurred.
    index.php (1,1)
     HTML1524: Invalid HTML5 DOCTYPE. Consider using the interoperable form "!DOCTYPE html>".
    index.php (2,1)
    [object Object]: {siteHost: "www.swagbucks.com"}
     PAGEEXT FINISHED: browserInject=[object Object]
    SBPageExtension.js (2412,1)
     setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: freecharger
    jquery.checkout_one.js (54,13)
     Showing "confirm"
     Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)
     jQuery version: 3.3.1
     SEC7115: :visited and :link styles can only differ by color. Some styles were not applied to :visited.
    index.php (1,1)
     submitFunction, 2 arguments: 0, 0, 
     Current order total: 0.00, text: $0.00
     Order total is 0, setting submitter
     submitFunction, on exit submitter=1
     Setting orderConfirmed (1), submitter (1)
     Submitting order-creating form
     Updating shipping method to free_free, processing type: submit
    [object Object]: {cache: false, data: Object, dataType: "json", error: function (jqXHR, textStatus, errorThrown) { zcLog2Console('error: status='+textStatus+', errorThrown = '+errorThrown+', override: '+jqXHR); if (textStatus == 'timeout') { alert( ajaxTimeoutErrorMessage ); } shippingError = true; }, timeout: 5000...}
     Shipping method updated, error: false
     Form submitted, type (submit), orderConfirmed (1)
     Form checked, passed (true)
    2 HTML1300: Navigation occurred.
    index.php (1,1)
     HTML1524: Invalid HTML5 DOCTYPE. Consider using the interoperable form "!DOCTYPE html>".
    index.php (2,1)
    [object Object]: {siteHost: "www.swagbucks.com"}
     PAGEEXT FINISHED: browserInject=[object Object]
    SBPageExtension.js (2412,1)
     setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: freecharger
     Showing "confirm"
     Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)
     SEC7115: :visited and :link styles can only differ by color. Some styles were not applied to :visited.
    Chrome Browser
    Code:
    index.php?main_page=checkout_one:27 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.
    (anonymous) @ index.php?main_page=checkout_one:27
    VM1691 SBPageExtension.js:3 SBBrowserInjectChrome {siteHost: "www.swagbucks.com"}
    VM1691 SBPageExtension.js:2412 PAGEEXT FINISHED: browserInject=[object Object]
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: freecharger
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 Showing "confirm"
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 jQuery version: 3.3.1
    The resource https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/r20190530/r20190131/show_ads_impl.js was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 submitFunction, 2 arguments: 0, 0, 
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 Current order total: 0.00, text: $0.00
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 Order total is 0, setting submitter
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 submitFunction, on exit submitter=1
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 Setting orderConfirmed (1), submitter (1)
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 Submitting order-creating form
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 Updating shipping method to free_free, processing type: submit
    index.php?main_page=checkout_one:51 {cache: false, type: "POST", traditional: true, dataType: "json", timeout: 5000, …}
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 Shipping method updated, error: false
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 Form submitted, type (submit), orderConfirmed (1)
    VM1667 jquery.checkout_one.js:54 Form checked, passed (true)
    Navigated to https://www.goodiesbygail.com/NewStorey/index.php?main_page=checkout_one
    2index.php?main_page=checkout_one:27 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.
    (anonymous) @ index.php?main_page=checkout_one:27
    SBPageExtension.js:3 SBBrowserInjectChrome {siteHost: "www.swagbucks.com"}
    SBPageExtension.js:2412 PAGEEXT FINISHED: browserInject=[object Object]
    jquery.checkout_one.js?1554646729:54 setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: freecharger
    jquery.checkout_one.js?1554646729:54 Showing "confirm"
    jquery.checkout_one.js?1554646729:54 Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null)
    jquery.checkout_one.js?1554646729:54 jQuery version: 3.3.1
    The resource https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/r20190530/r20190131/show_ads_impl.js was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionall
    Firefox Browser
    Code:
    setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: freecharger jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Showing "confirm" jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null) jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    jQuery version: 3.3.1 jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    submitFunction, 2 arguments: 0, 0, jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Current order total: 0.00, text: $0.00 jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Order total is 0, setting submitter jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    submitFunction, on exit submitter=1 jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Setting orderConfirmed (1), submitter (1) jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Submitting order-creating form jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Updating shipping method to free_free, processing type: submit jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Object { cache: false, type: "POST", traditional: true, dataType: "json", timeout: 5000, data: {…}, url: "ajax.php?act=ajaxOnePageCheckout&method=updateShipping", error: error()
     }
    index.php:51:19
    Shipping method updated, error: false jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Form submitted, type (submit), orderConfirmed (1) jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Form checked, passed (true) jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Navigated to https://www.goodiesbygail.com/NewStorey/index.php?main_page=checkout_one_confirmation
    setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: freecharger jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Showing "confirm" jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null) jquery.checkout_one.js:54:21
    I hope that I have provided enough information and the correct format for the post. I look forward to any suggestions.
    Thank you,
    Gail
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    Error #1
    Code:
     [04-Jun-2019 18:37:29 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Undefined index: country_id in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php on line 29
    [04-Jun-2019 18:37:29 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: ot_class in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/templates/magic/templates/tpl_modules_opc_credit_selections.php on line 43

I am getting a message my post is too long so I may have to post in multiples. Hope this is ok and all the information can be put together.
    Sincerely,
    Gail
    That second PHP Notice is due to an error in OPC's processing when a store (like yours) doesn't use CSS buttons. I've created a GitHub issue to track that change.

Where did that magic template come from?

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much for the reply. Well I have been using zen cart for many many years and did have that book to help when I started out.
    It was a silly suggestion in the book I think for the custom template name. It just stuck and so that is my custom template from the template defaut template.

Thanks,
    Gail
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

I looked at the GitHub post and did the suggested change. now error #1 says this...
    Code:
    [05-Jun-2019 10:45:41 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Undefined index: country_id in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php on line 29

Also the really long debug message #2 was there too. I have a fake account I use for testing.
    Code:
    <p>2019-06-05 10:45:41 checkout_one: CHECKOUT_ONE_ENTRY, version (2.1.0 (2019-04-07)), Zen Cart version (1.5.6b), template (magic)<br />
    2019-06-05 10:45:41 OnePageCheckout: startGuestOnePageCheckout, exit: sendto: , billto: 1236OnePageCheckout::__set_state(array(<br />
    'isGuestCheckoutEnabled' =&gt; false,<br />
    'registeredAccounts' =&gt; false,<br />
    'guestIsActive' =&gt; false,<br />
    'isEnabled' =&gt; true,<br />
    'tempAddressValues' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'ship' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'gender' =&gt; '',<br />
    'company' =&gt; '',<br />
    'firstname' =&gt; '',<br />
    'lastname' =&gt; '',<br />
    'street_address' =&gt; '',<br />
    'suburb' =&gt; '',<br />
    'city' =&gt; '',<br />
    'postcode' =&gt; '',<br />
    'state' =&gt; '',<br />
    'country' =&gt; 223,<br />
    'zone_id' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'zone_name' =&gt; '',<br />
    'address_book_id' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'selected_country' =&gt; 223,<br />
    'country_has_zones' =&gt; true,<br />
    'state_field_label' =&gt; '',<br />
    'show_pulldown_states' =&gt; true,<br />
    'error' =&gt; false,<br />
    'error_state_input' =&gt; false,<br />
    'validated' =&gt; false,<br />
    ),<br />
    'bill' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'gender' =&gt; '',<br />
    'suburb' =&gt; '',<br />
    'city' =&gt; '',<br />
    'state' =&gt; '',<br />
    'zone_id' =&gt; 0,<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    'guestCustomerInfo' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'guestCustomerId' =&gt; 6428,<br />
    'tempBilltoAddressBookId' =&gt; 6606,<br />
    'tempSendtoAddressBookId' =&gt; 6607,<br />
    'dbStringType' =&gt; 'stringIgnoreNull',<br />
    'customerInfoOk' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'billtoTempAddrOk' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'sendtoTempAddrOk' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'isVirtualOrder' =&gt; true,<br />
    'billtoAddressChangeable' =&gt; true,<br />
    'sendtoAddressChangeable' =&gt; true,<br />
    ))<br />
    2019-06-05 10:45:41 OnePageCheckout: isOrderFreeShipping(), address_book_id = -1, order_country = -1, returning ().<br />
    2019-06-05 10:45:41 OnePageCheckout: updateOrderAddresses, on entry:order::__set_state(array(<br />
    'info' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'order_status' =&gt; '1',<br />
    'currency' =&gt; 'USD',<br />
    'currency_value' =&gt; '1.00000000',<br />
    'payment_method' =&gt; '',<br />
    'payment_module_code' =&gt; '',<br />
    'coupon_code' =&gt; '',<br />
    'shipping_method' =&gt; 'FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE',<br />
    'shipping_module_code' =&gt; 'free_free',<br />
    'shipping_cost' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'subtotal' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'shipping_tax' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'tax' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'total' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'tax_groups' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    ),<br />
    'comments' =&gt; '',<br />
    'ip_address' =&gt; '72.182.165.112 - 72.182.165.112',<br />
    ),<br />
    'totals' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    ),<br />
    'products' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    ),<br />
    'customer' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'firstname' =&gt; 'Amethyst',<br />
    'lastname' =&gt; 'Wilson',<br />
    'company' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'street_address' =&gt; '2409 Bentley Dr.',<br />
    'suburb' =&gt; '',<br />
    'city' =&gt; 'Grand Prairie',<br />
    'postcode' =&gt; '75052',<br />
    'state' =&gt; 'Texas',<br />
    'zone_id' =&gt; '57',<br />
    'country' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'id' =&gt; '223',<br />
    'title' =&gt; 'United States',<br />
    'iso_code_2' =&gt; 'US',<br />
    'iso_code_3' =&gt; 'USA',<br />
    ),<br />
    'format_id' =&gt; 2,<br />
    'telephone' =&gt; '',<br />
    'email_address' =&gt; '[email protected]',<br />
    ),<br />
    'delivery' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    ),<br />
    'billing' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'suburb' =&gt; '',<br />
    'country' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'id' =&gt; '223',<br />
    ),<br />
    'country_id' =&gt; '223',<br />
    ),<br />
    'content_type' =&gt; 'virtual',<br />
    'email_low_stock' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'products_ordered_attributes' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'products_ordered' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'products_ordered_email' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'products_ordered_html' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'attachArray' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'email_order_message' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'extra_header_text' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'doStockDecrement' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'send_low_stock_emails' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'queryReturnFlag' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'bestSellersUpdate' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'use_external_tax_handler_only' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'products_ordered_attributes_html' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    ),<br />
    ))OnePageCheckout::__set_state(array(<br />
    'isGuestCheckoutEnabled' =&gt; false,<br />
    'registeredAccounts' =&gt; false,<br />
    'guestIsActive' =&gt; false,<br />
    'isEnabled' =&gt; true,<br />
    'tempAddressValues' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'ship' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'gender' =&gt; '',<br />
    'suburb' =&gt; '',<br />
    'city' =&gt; '',<br />
    'state' =&gt; '',<br />
    'zone_id' =&gt; 0,<br />
    ),<br />
    'bill' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'gender' =&gt; '',<br />
    'suburb' =&gt; '',<br />
    'city' =&gt; '',<br />
    'state' =&gt; '',<br />
    'zone_id' =&gt; 0,<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    'guestCustomerInfo' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'guestCustomerId' =&gt; 6428,<br />
    'tempBilltoAddressBookId' =&gt; 6606,<br />
    'tempSendtoAddressBookId' =&gt; 6607,<br />
    'dbStringType' =&gt; 'stringIgnoreNull',<br />
    'customerInfoOk' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'billtoTempAddrOk' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'sendtoTempAddrOk' =&gt; NULL,<br />
    'isVirtualOrder' =&gt; true,<br />
    'billtoAddressChangeable' =&gt; true,<br />
    'sendtoAddressChangeable' =&gt; true,<br />
    ))<br />
    2019-06-05 10:45:41 OnePageCheckout: Current sendto:<br />
    2019-06-05 10:45:41 OnePageCheckout: updateOrderAddresses, , , 223, 57<br />
    {&quot;firstname&quot;:&quot;Amethyst&quot;,&quot;lastname&quot;:&quot;Wilson&quot;,&quot;company&quot;:null,&quot;street_address&quot;:&quot;2409 Bentley Dr.&quot;,&quot;suburb&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;city&quot;:&quot;Grand Prairie&quot;,&quot;postcode&quot;:&quot;75052&quot;,&quot;state&quot;:&quot;Texas&quot;,&quot;zone_id&quot;:&quot;57&quot;,&quot;country&quot;:{&quot;id&quot;:&quot;223&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;United States&quot;,&quot;iso_code_2&quot;:&quot;US&quot;,&quot;iso_code_3&quot;:&quot;USA&quot;},&quot;format_id&quot;:2,&quot;telephone&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;email_address&quot;:&quot;[email protected]&quot;}<br />
    {&quot;firstname&quot;:&quot;Amethyst&quot;,&quot;lastname&quot;:&quot;Wilson&quot;,&quot;company&quot;:null,&quot;street_address&quot;:&quot;2409 Bentley Dr.&quot;,&quot;suburb&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;city&quot;:&quot;Grand Prairie&quot;,&quot;postcode&quot;:&quot;75052&quot;,&quot;state&quot;:&quot;Texas&quot;,&quot;zone_id&quot;:&quot;57&quot;,&quot;country&quot;:{&quot;id&quot;:&quot;223&quot;,&quot;title&quot;:&quot;United States&quot;,&quot;iso_code_2&quot;:&quot;US&quot;,&quot;iso_code_3&quot;:&quot;USA&quot;},&quot;country_id&quot;:&quot;223&quot;,&quot;format_id&quot;:2}<br />
    []<br />
    2019-06-05 10:45:41 checkout_one: CHECKOUT_ONE_AFTER_SHIPPING_QUOTES<br />
    array (<br />
    'id' =&gt; 'free_free',<br />
    'title' =&gt; 'FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE',<br />
    'cost' =&gt; 0,<br />
    )order::__set_state(array(<br />
    'info' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'shipping_method' =&gt; 'FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE',<br />
    'subtotal' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    'tax' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    'total' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    'tax_groups' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'Sales Tax' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    'totals' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    ),<br />
    'products' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    0 =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'qty' =&gt; 1.0,<br />
    'name' =&gt; '* May 2019 *',<br />
    'model' =&gt; 'F',<br />
    'tax_groups' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'Sales Tax' =&gt; 0,<br />
    ),<br />
    'tax_description' =&gt; 'Sales Tax',<br />
    'price' =&gt; '0.0000',<br />
    'final_price' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    'onetime_charges' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'weight' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'products_priced_by_attribute' =&gt; '0',<br />
    'product_is_free' =&gt; '0',<br />
    'products_discount_type' =&gt; '0',<br />
    'products_discount_type_from' =&gt; '0',<br />
    'id' =&gt; '658:4848537101bc49281b020978345a2956',<br />
    'rowClass' =&gt; 'rowEven',<br />
    'products_weight' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    'products_virtual' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'product_is_always_free_shipping' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'products_quantity_order_min' =&gt; 1.0,<br />
    'products_quantity_order_units' =&gt; 1.0,<br />
    'products_quantity_order_max' =&gt; 1.0,<br />
    'products_quantity_mixed' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'products_mixed_discount_quantity' =&gt; 1,<br />
    'tax' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'customid' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'value' =&gt; 'F',<br />
    'type' =&gt; 'none',<br />
    ),<br />
    'attributes' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    0 =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'option' =&gt; 'Format &amp; Sizes',<br />
    'value' =&gt; 'Multi Format Zip',<br />
    'option_id' =&gt; 2,<br />
    'value_id' =&gt; '63',<br />
    'prefix' =&gt; '+',<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    'customer' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'suburb' =&gt; '',<br />
    'country' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'id' =&gt; '223',<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    'delivery' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    ),<br />
    'billing' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'suburb' =&gt; '',<br />
    'country' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'id' =&gt; '223',<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    'use_external_tax_handler_only' =&gt; false,<br />
    array (<br />
    ),<br />
    ))messageStack::__set_state(array(<br />
    'messages' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    0 =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'params' =&gt; 'class=&quot;messageStackWarning larger&quot;',<br />
    'class' =&gt; 'header',<br />
    'text' =&gt; '&lt;img src=&quot;includes/templates/magic/images/icons/warning.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Warning&quot; title=&quot; Warning &quot; width=&quot;20&quot; height=&quot;20&quot; /&gt; NOTICE: The website is currently Down For Maintenance to the public',<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    ))array (<br />
    )<br />
    2019-06-05 10:45:41 checkout_one: CHECKOUT_ONE_AFTER_ORDER_TOTAL_PROCESSING<br />
    order_total::__set_state(array(<br />
    'modules' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    0 =&gt; 'ot_subtotal.php',<br />
    1 =&gt; 'ot_shipping.php',<br />
    2 =&gt; 'ot_quantity_discount.php',<br />
    3 =&gt; 'ot_coupon.php',<br />
    4 =&gt; 'ot_total.php',<br />
    ),<br />
    ))order::__set_state(array(<br />
    'info' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'shipping_method' =&gt; 'Free Shipping',<br />
    'subtotal' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    'tax' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    'total' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    'tax_groups' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'Sales Tax' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    'totals' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    ),<br />
    'products' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    0 =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'qty' =&gt; 1.0,<br />
    'name' =&gt; '* May 2019 *',<br />
    'model' =&gt; 'F',<br />
    'tax_groups' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'Sales Tax' =&gt; 0,<br />
    ),<br />
    'tax_description' =&gt; 'Sales Tax',<br />
    'final_price' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    'onetime_charges' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'weight' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'products_priced_by_attribute' =&gt; '0',<br />
    'product_is_free' =&gt; '0',<br />
    'products_discount_type' =&gt; '0',<br />
    'products_discount_type_from' =&gt; '0',<br />
    'id' =&gt; '658:4848537101bc49281b020978345a2956',<br />
    'rowClass' =&gt; 'rowEven',<br />
    'products_weight' =&gt; 0.0,<br />
    'products_virtual' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'product_is_always_free_shipping' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'products_quantity_order_min' =&gt; 1.0,<br />
    'products_quantity_order_units' =&gt; 1.0,<br />
    'products_quantity_order_max' =&gt; 1.0,<br />
    'products_quantity_mixed' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'products_mixed_discount_quantity' =&gt; 1,<br />
    'tax' =&gt; 0,<br />
    'customid' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'value' =&gt; 'F',<br />
    'type' =&gt; 'none',<br />
    ),<br />
    'attributes' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    0 =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'option' =&gt; 'Format &amp; Sizes',<br />
    'value' =&gt; 'Multi Format Zip',<br />
    'option_id' =&gt; 2,<br />
    'value_id' =&gt; '63',<br />
    'prefix' =&gt; '+',<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    'customer' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'suburb' =&gt; '',<br />
    'country' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'id' =&gt; '223',<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    'delivery' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    ),<br />
    'billing' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'suburb' =&gt; '',<br />
    'country' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'id' =&gt; '223',<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    'use_external_tax_handler_only' =&gt; false,<br />
    array (<br />
    ),<br />
    ))messageStack::__set_state(array(<br />
    'messages' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    0 =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    'params' =&gt; 'class=&quot;messageStackWarning larger&quot;',<br />
    'class' =&gt; 'header',<br />
    'text' =&gt; '&lt;img src=&quot;includes/templates/magic/images/icons/warning.gif&quot; alt=&quot;Warning&quot; title=&quot; Warning &quot; width=&quot;20&quot; height=&quot;20&quot; /&gt; NOTICE: The website is currently Down For Maintenance to the public',<br />
    ),<br />
    ),<br />
    ))<br />
    2019-06-05 10:45:41 checkout_one: CHECKOUT_ONE_AFTER_PAYMENT_MODULES_SELECTION<br />
    payment::__set_state(array(<br />
    'modules' =&gt;<br />
    array (<br />
    0 =&gt; 'paypalwpp.php',<br />
    1 =&gt; 'freecharger.php',<br />
    ),<br />
    'selected_module' =&gt; '',<br />
    'doesCollectsCardDataOnsite' =&gt; false,<br />
    'paymentClass' =&gt;<br />
    freecharger::__set_state(array(<br />
    'code' =&gt; 'freecharger',<br />
    'title' =&gt; 'Free Order',<br />
    'description' =&gt; 'There is no charge for this order. Typically used for granting Free Shipping. Required to allow no-charge checkouts. Required for free downloads.',<br />
    'enabled' =&gt; true,<br />
    'sort_order' =&gt; '5',<br />
    'email_footer' =&gt; 'There is no charge for this order.',<br />
    )),<br />
    ))array (<br />
    'id' =&gt; 'free_free',<br />
    'title' =&gt; 'FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE',<br />
    'cost' =&gt; 0,<br />
    )<br />
    2019-06-05 10:45:41 OnePageCheckout: getAddressValuesFromDb(1236), returning: array (<br />
    'gender' =&gt; '',<br />
    'suburb' =&gt; '',<br />
    'state' =&gt; '',<br />
    'country' =&gt; '223',<br />
    'zone_name' =&gt; 'Texas',<br />
    'address_book_id' =&gt; '1236',<br />
    )</p>
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

also getting this new error message...
    Code:
    [05-Jun-2019 12:29:02 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'delivery' of non-object in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 169

Pressing Confirm the Order still loops back to checkout page. Never completing the purchase. If I disable OPC the order does goes through correctly.
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com