Page 283 of 288 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 2877
  1. #2821
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    shanghai
    Posts
    26
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    The entry_telephone field is not in the as-shipped Zen Cart address_book table. Any idea where that field's presence comes from?
    I carefully checked all the files and found that this field is in the Japanese language module
    HTML Code:
    
    ZC200LangPack_JP\zc_install\sql\plugins\mysql_japanese_install.sql
    ZC200LangPack_JP\sql\mysql_japanese_install.sql
    in 75 line
    ALTER TABLE address_book ADD COLUMN entry_telephone varchar(32) NOT NULL;
    
    
    ZC200LangPack_JP\zc_install\sql\updates\mysql_upgrade_zencart_200200.sql
    ZC200LangPack_JP\sql\mysql_upgrade_zencart_200200.sql
    in 75 line
    ALTER TABLE address_book ADD COLUMN entry_telephone varchar(32) NOT NULL;
    
    
    php file using this field:
    ZC200LangPack_JP\admin\customers.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\admin-JP\customers.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\includes\classes\Customer.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\includes\classes\order.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\includes\functions\functions_addresses.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\includes\modules\checkout_new_address.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\includes\modules\pages\address_book_process\header_php.php

  2. #2822
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,755
    Plugin Contributions
    89

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by ikirin View Post
    I carefully checked all the files and found that this field is in the Japanese language module
    HTML Code:
    
    ZC200LangPack_JP\zc_install\sql\plugins\mysql_japanese_install.sql
    ZC200LangPack_JP\sql\mysql_japanese_install.sql
    in 75 line
    ALTER TABLE address_book ADD COLUMN entry_telephone varchar(32) NOT NULL;
    
    
    ZC200LangPack_JP\zc_install\sql\updates\mysql_upgrade_zencart_200200.sql
    ZC200LangPack_JP\sql\mysql_upgrade_zencart_200200.sql
    in 75 line
    ALTER TABLE address_book ADD COLUMN entry_telephone varchar(32) NOT NULL;
    
    
    php file using this field:
    ZC200LangPack_JP\admin\customers.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\admin-JP\customers.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\includes\classes\Customer.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\includes\classes\order.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\includes\functions\functions_addresses.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\includes\modules\checkout_new_address.php
    ZC200LangPack_JP\includes\modules\pages\address_book_process\header_php.php
    That is an issue with the Japanese language-pack then; I suggest reporting in that plugin's support-thread.

  3. #2823
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    shanghai
    Posts
    26
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    OK, I have reported this issue

  4. #2824
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lumberton, TX
    Posts
    596
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    I am in the final prep of moving up to 2.0x from 1.5.7c. I have everything documented and working except for payment modules as I am working on a local server and can't really test those. I just installed OPC and got this screen when I tried to checkout.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDR...usp=drive_link

    Is this a result of me not having Square or Paypal (our normal payment methods) installed? Or did I mess up somewhere? This is actually the second time I have tried this and I have full backups just in case.

  5. #2825
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,755
    Plugin Contributions
    89

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    I am in the final prep of moving up to 2.0x from 1.5.7c. I have everything documented and working except for payment modules as I am working on a local server and can't really test those. I just installed OPC and got this screen when I tried to checkout.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDR...usp=drive_link

    Is this a result of me not having Square or Paypal (our normal payment methods) installed? Or did I mess up somewhere? This is actually the second time I have tried this and I have full backups just in case.
    That link requires me to login to something I don't have credentials for. Check the OPC settings for payment methods allowed for guest checkout, as a guess.

  6. #2826
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lumberton, TX
    Posts
    596
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That link requires me to login to something I don't have credentials for. Check the OPC settings for payment methods allowed for guest checkout, as a guess.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDR...ew?usp=sharing

    that should allow anyone to see it.

  7. #2827
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lumberton, TX
    Posts
    596
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That link requires me to login to something I don't have credentials for. Check the OPC settings for payment methods allowed for guest checkout, as a guess.
    I knew I forgot to change the jQuery Selector to #ottotal .ot-text.

    That took care of the popup error but the "Sorry our expidited checkout process cannot be used. Click here to use our alternate checkout process" So it looks like I have a javascript error?

    Also, I am logged in as a customer, not a guest if that makes any difference.
    Last edited by g2ktcf; 27 May 2024 at 10:53 PM. Reason: added info on log in method

  8. #2828
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,755
    Plugin Contributions
    89

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    I knew I forgot to change the jQuery Selector to #ottotal .ot-text.

    That took care of the popup error but the "Sorry our expidited checkout process cannot be used. Click here to use our alternate checkout process" So it looks like I have a javascript error?

    Also, I am logged in as a customer, not a guest if that makes any difference.
    Check your browser's "Console Logs", there might be multiple versions of jQuery being loaded.

  9. #2829
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lumberton, TX
    Posts
    596
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    ah, there is an error associated with #ottotal .ot-text.

    here is the console view of the error. At first, I thought I typed in the jQuery selector wrong.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pSQ...ew?usp=sharing

  10. #2830
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,755
    Plugin Contributions
    89

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    ah, there is an error associated with #ottotal .ot-text.

    here is the console view of the error. At first, I thought I typed in the jQuery selector wrong.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pSQ...ew?usp=sharing
    Looks like you've got multiple versions of jQuery 3.7.1 loaded.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Set number of products displayed per page (support thread)
    By yellow1912 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 2 Nov 2023, 12:50 AM
  2. v151 Banners In Main Page - Support Thread
    By stevesh in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18 Sep 2021, 03:36 PM
  3. v151 Site Map/Page Not Found: Combined [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 4 Jan 2016, 02:19 PM
  4. v151 PayPal Express Checkout Using NVP 84.0 [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28 Dec 2015, 04:54 PM
  5. Checkout Amazon Style -- Support Thread
    By CJPinder in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 13 Apr 2011, 08:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR