Page 166 of 279 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

I do have an additional question, a bit more related to this module in specific. I intend on offering several payment methods such as Money Orders and COD. I feel it would be best to have different landing pages after checking out based on the selection chosen. Similar to how when the credit card option is chosen you are redirected to the "checkout_one_confirmation" page instead of "checkout_success", I would need a separate button or link that appears when these options are selected that takes the customer to the predefined pages "payment_instructions" and "COD_terms".

Thank you and regards

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Koda View Post
    I do have an additional question, a bit more related to this module in specific. I intend on offering several payment methods such as Money Orders and COD. I feel it would be best to have different landing pages after checking out based on the selection chosen. Similar to how when the credit card option is chosen you are redirected to the "checkout_one_confirmation" page instead of "checkout_success", I would need a separate button or link that appears when these options are selected that takes the customer to the predefined pages "payment_instructions" and "COD_terms".

Thank you and regards
    Interesting idea! On the initial entry to the checkout_success page, the session-variable ($_SESSION['order_summary']) is copied to the variable $order_summary and that session-value is removed (enabling after-order tracking scripts to 'know' to send only once).

The payment method used for the order is present in $order_summary['payment_module_code']. You could modify /includes/modules/pages/checkout_success/main_template_vars.php (as provided by OPC) to check for (a) the presence of that variable and then (b) change the name of the $checkout_success_template to display after-order instructions to your customers.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Yes, that was corrected in OPC v2.3.2.
    Upgraded from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2 but my issue still persist.

Plugin Contributions

Well, , I missed that one. You can edit /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/jquery.checkout_one.js, finding
    Code:
        function changeShippingFields(event)
        {
            jQuery(this).addClass('opc-changed');
            jQuery('#checkoutOneShipto .opc-buttons, #opc-ship-save').show();
            jQuery('#checkoutPayment > .opc-overlay').addClass('active');
            jQuery('#checkoutOneShipto').removeClass('visibleField');
            jQuery('#checkoutOneShipto').addClass('opc-view');
        }
    and changing to
    Code:

{
            jQuery('#checkoutOneShipto .opc-buttons, #opc-ship-save, #opc-add-ship, #opc-add-ship+label').show();
        }
    If your site is using minified scripts, you'll need to push that unminified version through a minifier; I use https://jscompress.com/.

Plugin Contributions

Well, , I missed that one. You can edit /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/jquery.checkout_one.js, finding
    Code:
        {
        }
    and changing to
    Code:

{
            jQuery('#checkoutOneShipto .opc-buttons, #opc-ship-save, #opc-add-ship, #opc-add-ship+label').show();
        }
    If your site is using minified scripts, you'll need to push that unminified version through a minifier; I use https://jscompress.com/.

Still no luck.

I tried OPC 2.3.2 on a fresh install of ZC 1.5.6 with no add on but the same thing happens.

Shipping address is not being registered in the address book.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	19038

I am not an expert but I added the following code in /templates/templates_default/tpl_checkout_shipping_address_default.php

Code:
    <?php
            if ($show_add_address) {
    ?>
                    <?php echo zen_draw_checkbox_field("add_address['ship']", 'style="display:inline"','1', false, 'id="opc-add-ship"' . $parameters); ?>
                    <label class="checkboxLabel custom-control-label" for="add_address['ship']" title="<?php echo TITLE_ADD_TO_ADDRESS_BOOK; ?>"><?php echo TEXT_ADD_TO_ADDRESS_BOOK; ?></label>
    <?php
    The check box and text is displayed but it did not fix my problem of the address not being registered in the address book. OPC is really great but this issue has me clueless.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	19039

I also apologize for pushing on my issue and appreciate everyone trying to help.

Thank you again

Plugin Contributions

Code:
        {
        }
    and changing to
    Code:

{
        }
    Please disregard my previous post. Your solution seems to have fixed it.

Once I set one page checkout minified to false as well as js loader to false, the "add address box showed up".

I do have another question though.

How can I make the box checked by default? so the shipping address is automatically saved to address book without having customer checking the box.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

To have those "Save to Address Book" elements checked by default, you'll need to make a template-override of both the tpl_modules_opc_billing_address.php and tpl_modules_opc_shipping_address.php.

For the shipping-address, it's this block in the shipping-related file:
    Code:
    <?php
            if ($show_add_address) {
    ?>
                    <?php echo zen_draw_checkbox_field("add_address['ship']", '1', false, 'id="opc-add-ship"' . $parameters); ?>
                    <label class="checkboxLabel custom-control-label" for="add_address['ship']" title="<?php echo TITLE_ADD_TO_ADDRESS_BOOK; ?>"><?php echo TEXT_ADD_TO_ADDRESS_BOOK; ?></label>
    <?php
            }
    ?>
    There's a similar block in the billing-address script. Just 'flip' that false to true to change the default for those checkboxes.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having a problem with this on a client site using authorize.net.

Zen Cart 1.5.5e
    One-Page 2.3.2

When using a.net and clicking checkout I get the spinning circle and then the page reloads and I'm still in checkout. Checking the error logs, I see the error below. Oddly, that is not my ip address.

Here's what I think is going on. I installed and tested the plugin on a development site. But not with authorize.net. This is new now that Payeezy stopped working. When I made the dev site live, I copied the customer tables from the live site to the dev site. This of course wiped out the changes one-page does upon installation so I ran:
    ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD COLUMN `is_guest_order` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Is there something else I should have done to ensure this will work when moving from dev to live? I did search the thread thinking this may have been covered but was unable to find an answer.

[10-Jun-2020 16:25:41 America/New_York] Request URI: /ADMIN/customers.php?page=1&cID=11098, IP address: 208.123.180.13
    #1 array_merge() called at [/home2/austrao6/public_html/ADMIN/customers.php:1184]

[10-Jun-2020 16:25:41 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home2/austrao6/public_html/Du1262Mj/customers.php on line 1184
    [10-Jun-2020 16:25:41 America/New_York] Request URI: /ADMIN/customers.php?page=1&cID=11098, IP address: 208.123.180.13
    #1 array_merge() called at [/home2/austrao6/public_html/ADMIN/customers.php:1186]

[10-Jun-2020 16:25:41 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home2/austrao6/public_html/ADMIN/customers.php on line 1186

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    I'm having a problem with this on a client site using authorize.net.

Zen Cart 1.5.5e
    One-Page 2.3.2

When using a.net and clicking checkout I get the spinning circle and then the page reloads and I'm still in checkout. Checking the error logs, I see the error below. Oddly, that is not my ip address.

Here's what I think is going on. I installed and tested the plugin on a development site. But not with authorize.net. This is new now that Payeezy stopped working. When I made the dev site live, I copied the customer tables from the live site to the dev site. This of course wiped out the changes one-page does upon installation so I ran:
    ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD COLUMN `is_guest_order` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Is there something else I should have done to ensure this will work when moving from dev to live? I did search the thread thinking this may have been covered but was unable to find an answer.

#1 array_merge() called at [/home2/austrao6/public_html/ADMIN/customers.php:1184]

[10-Jun-2020 16:25:41 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home2/austrao6/public_html/Du1262Mj/customers.php on line 1184
    #1 array_merge() called at [/home2/austrao6/public_html/ADMIN/customers.php:1186]

[10-Jun-2020 16:25:41 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home2/austrao6/public_html/ADMIN/customers.php on line 1186
    First, that's an admin-log created by customers.php which OPC doesn't touch.

Pulling in the customer (and presumably address-book) records from the live store that didn't have OPC installed has, though, wiped out the guest-related records. You can cause OPC's admin initialization script to recreate these records by running the following query (either in phpMyAdmin, where you need also to include the site's DB_PREFIX, or via the admin's Install SQL Patches):
    Code:
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key IN ('CHECKOUT_ONE_GUEST_CUSTOMER_ID', 'CHECKOUT_ONE_GUEST_BILLTO_ADDRESS_BOOK_ID', 'CHECKOUT_ONE_GUEST_SENDTO_ADDRESS_BOOK_ID');
    I don't know what's causing the checkout/confirmation loop. Is there anything in the browser's console log, seen by pressing F12 on most browsers then inspecting the 'Console' tab's information.

Plugin Contributions

Pulling in the customer (and presumably address-book) records from the live store that didn't have OPC installed has, though, wiped out the guest-related records. You can cause OPC's admin initialization script to recreate these records by running the following query (either in phpMyAdmin, where you need also to include the site's DB_PREFIX, or via the admin's Install SQL Patches):
    Code:
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key IN ('CHECKOUT_ONE_GUEST_CUSTOMER_ID', 'CHECKOUT_ONE_GUEST_BILLTO_ADDRESS_BOOK_ID', 'CHECKOUT_ONE_GUEST_SENDTO_ADDRESS_BOOK_ID');
    I don't know what's causing the checkout/confirmation loop. Is there anything in the browser's console log, seen by pressing F12 on most browsers then inspecting the 'Console' tab's information.
    Wiping out the guest-related record was the culprit. Running the query did the trick. Thank you!!