Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166
Results 1,651 to 1,652 of 1652
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

I do have an additional question, a bit more related to this module in specific. I intend on offering several payment methods such as Money Orders and COD. I feel it would be best to have different landing pages after checking out based on the selection chosen. Similar to how when the credit card option is chosen you are redirected to the "checkout_one_confirmation" page instead of "checkout_success", I would need a separate button or link that appears when these options are selected that takes the customer to the predefined pages "payment_instructions" and "COD_terms".

Thank you and regards

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Koda View Post
    I do have an additional question, a bit more related to this module in specific. I intend on offering several payment methods such as Money Orders and COD. I feel it would be best to have different landing pages after checking out based on the selection chosen. Similar to how when the credit card option is chosen you are redirected to the "checkout_one_confirmation" page instead of "checkout_success", I would need a separate button or link that appears when these options are selected that takes the customer to the predefined pages "payment_instructions" and "COD_terms".

Thank you and regards
    Interesting idea! On the initial entry to the checkout_success page, the session-variable ($_SESSION['order_summary']) is copied to the variable $order_summary and that session-value is removed (enabling after-order tracking scripts to 'know' to send only once).

The payment method used for the order is present in $order_summary['payment_module_code']. You could modify /includes/modules/pages/checkout_success/main_template_vars.php (as provided by OPC) to check for (a) the presence of that variable and then (b) change the name of the $checkout_success_template to display after-order instructions to your customers.