Page 142 of 279 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Hello Cindy - I managed to upgrade a v1.5.5f site with OPC 2.2.0 and it is functioning so I must have followed the instructions more closely this time - encountering a slight issue though - after putting something in the cart, not logged in, and using checkout as guest and completing the details, but not clicking confirm order, I can leave the site (close site in browser) and then return to the site and the contents of my cart are still there and when I click on 'checkout' it takes me to the 'completed' checkout page that I closed off from.

Seems that by not confirming the order and leaving the site it is retaining the data, i.e. until I clear browser cache which fixes it obviously - so is this simply browser related?? I wouldn't have thought a browser could retain data from secure checkout page(s)??

Not sure if this error is related to what I just described (or to another occasion when testing whereby I did confirm order but then on the PayPal site I closed off before completing the transaction, at the browser);

Code:
    [10-Nov-2019 16:24:08 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function paypalwpp::zcLog(), 1 passed in /home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 2034 and exactly 2 expected in /home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php:765
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php(2034): paypalwpp->zcLog('ec_step2_finish...')
    #1 /home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php(1890): paypalwpp->ec_step2_finish(Array, 'Yes')
    #2 /home/treeofl3/public_html/ipn_main_handler.php(81): paypalwpp->ec_step2()
    #3 {main}
      thrown in /home/treeofl3/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 765
    cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Hi Cindy - that same error (above) showed again on another site I just upgraded to 2.2.0 - the error happens after guest checkout through to PayPal and confirming payment and then returning to the site it generates a white totally blank page with this url https://www.dazzlerscliponearrings.c...e&PayerID=code (token and payer codes removed by me).

So when I upgraded (both sites) I installed all files from the zip folder (except docs), so admin, includes, zc155f and zc156b folders and I copied the modification from the install instructions to includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php - with this I used the new code and replaced the existing code with it (instructions say 'add' but I assumed it should be 'replace with' .... wrong assumption?) - /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php was already modified from previous installed version and required files were merged successfully.

Code:
    [10-Nov-2019 17:31:56 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function paypalwpp::zcLog(), 1 passed in /home/admin/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 2034 and exactly 2 expected in /home/admin/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php:765
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/admin/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php(2034): paypalwpp->zcLog('ec_step2_finish...')
    #1 /home/admin/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php(1890): paypalwpp->ec_step2_finish(Array, 'Yes')
    #2 /home/admin/public_html/ipn_main_handler.php(81): paypalwpp->ec_step2()
    #3 {main}
      thrown in /home/admin/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 765
    cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Mike, there's (obviously) an error in the upgrade instructions posted in the online upgrade documentation.

Find this section in /includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php (in the ec_step2_finish method)
    Code:
          // -----
          // Allow an observer to override the default address-creation processing.
          //
          $bypass_address_creation = false;
          $this->notify('NOTIFY_PAYPALEXPRESS_BYPASS_ADDRESS_CREATION', $paypal_ec_payer_info, $bypass_address_creation);
          if ($bypass_address_creation) {
              $this->zcLog('ec_step2_finish - 2a, address-creation bypassed based on observer setting.');
          }
    and change to
    Code:
          // -----
          // Allow an observer to override the default address-creation processing.
          //
          $bypass_address_creation = false;
          $this->notify('NOTIFY_PAYPALEXPRESS_BYPASS_ADDRESS_CREATION', $paypal_ec_payer_info, $bypass_address_creation);
              $this->zcLog('ec_step2_finish - 2a', 'address-creation bypassed based on observer setting.');
          }
    I'll create an issue on GitHub and get those instructions corrected. Thanks for the report!

Plugin Contributions

Additional changes needed for all versions of Zen Cart (1.5.4 through 1.5.6c) to enable correct integration with the shipping_estimator. See this OPC GitHub issue for detailed instructions for those changes.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.2.1 of One-Page Checkout to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#193: shipping_estimator changes needed for guest-checkout (documentation only)
    #219: Sanitize multi-line order comments to preserve line-breaks.
    #220: Include notification, enabling external processes to disable the guest-checkout.
    #221: Online install/upgrade instructions for paypalwpp.php changes caused PHP errors (documentation only).

Plugin Contributions

Hi Cindy - many thanks for the modified code - works a treat!

I still find that when using guest checkout that it is logging me in, i.e. on the guest checkout success page as returned from PayPal it is showing 'log out' at the top of the page. Without logging out and then actually adding something else to the cart and then leaving the site with items still in the cart ... then when I return to the site the items are still in the cart.

So is this simply a cookie thing with the browser? ... or is the guest checkout inadvertently, or purposely, acting as if the user was logged in?

again many thanks,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Hi again Cindy - on both sites that have been upgraded I am now repeatedly getting an PayPal error code 10730 - after checking out going through guest checkout / PayPal and getting to PayPal and clicking pay now I get returned to the guest checkout page (all details still completed) with this error at top of the page;
    "Error 10730 Shipping Address Postal Code Empty - The field Shipping Address Postal Code is required"

The postcode is completed in the billing address section - the shipping address is same as billing address box is checked (default I assume) - even when I uncheck that box the details shown for shipping are as per billing and includes the postcode.

I get this error code;

Code:
    [11-Nov-2019 09:09:29 Australia/Sydney] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/admin/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 2034
    this is the line you modified - not sure if this is relevant but in the email received that line of code was represented as ;
    Code:
    $this->zcLog('ec_step2_finish - 2a*'*, *'*address-creation bypassed based on observer setting.');
          }
    (possibly a character interpretation issue with the email program ??)

in the forum on the ZC site in the post above it is shown as;
    Code:
              $this->zcLog('ec_step2_finish - 2a', 'address-creation bypassed based on observer setting.');
          }

I initially used the code in the email but it caused a blank page after clicking checkout - I am now using the code from your post above - resulting in that error.

For the life of me I cannot figure why it worked first time as I indicated in my post but now wants to throw this error. I have cleared cache and restarted browser.

cheers,
    Mike
    Last edited by shags38; 11 Nov 2019 at 12:32 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Mike, what you received in the email included highlights for those missing single-quotes; what you posted second for the change is what should have been the edit.

If you create an OPC (and associated PayPal) log when you receive the invalid shipping postcode and email them to me directly, I'll give it a look.

Plugin Contributions

I am using ZC 1.5.5e - and One-page-Checkout.

A customer reported an issue today: she is unable to complete the checkout process.
    She is at the last step and gets a message that "she has changed something", and when she clicks to continue, she is back on the same page. I could not figure out what she was talking about so I asked her to record the behavior:
    https://www.loom.com/share/e27c6c96d...e174570b025d17

It started when she had a coupon code to use for a product, and i had set it up wrong (was set to the wrong product).
    I fixed the coupon, and it now works as the product comes down to $0.
    I have asked this customer to remove the product from the cart, to add more, etc. and nothing worked.
    Freecharger is and has been enabled for a long time.
    I regularly have customers checking out with $0 orders so that is not new but she is the only one who has reported an issue.

I am not 100% sure if it is related to OPC, but taking a chance.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

What version of OPC is being used?