Page 245 of 248 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2475
  1. #2441
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,228
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v2.4.3 for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download.

    This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

    #351: Date-of-birth redisplay doesn't work on some mobile devices.
    #353: No shipping quotes returned during guest-checkout if 'Enable shipping=billing' is set to false.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2095

  2. #2442
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Hi everyone,

    It is important to have the guest customer agreed to rules before checking out, Terms and Conditions , and Privacy Notice.

    Admin->Configuration -> Regulations

    When I set the Regulations to True, then in OPC , the guest customer cannot check out and it falls in a loop of asking to confirm again and again.
    I have to set them to false in order to have OPC working at checkout, while we need to make sure customer has agreed to the terms.


    Please advise how to fix the issue. thank you.

  3. #2443
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,228
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanOwl View Post
    Hi everyone,

    It is important to have the guest customer agreed to rules before checking out, Terms and Conditions , and Privacy Notice.

    Admin->Configuration -> Regulations

    When I set the Regulations to True, then in OPC , the guest customer cannot check out and it falls in a loop of asking to confirm again and again.
    I have to set them to false in order to have OPC working at checkout, while we need to make sure customer has agreed to the terms.


    Please advise how to fix the issue. thank you.
    Update to the current version? I'm guessing that you're running a version prior to 2.4.3.

  4. #2444
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    702
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Hey Cindy - You have an "ENABLE: Customer List" option.

    Any way to get a DISABLE: Customer List option? I'll explain why.

    We love the module mainly for the GUEST CHECKOUT option. We don't want customers to feel like they have to create an account before shopping.

    But there are some issues with the One Page Checkout screen as I mentioned before (with credit card information is erased if the customers enter that first, but then decide to add Reward Points or Insurance. Those don't behave the same way as changing the shipping options. When I change the shipping AFTER I enter credit card info, it retains all that information. But when I change rewards or insurance, it flags errors with the credit card (either missing information or blanking it out).

    ANYWAY........if that alone could be fixed, my problems would be solved.

    But if not, I was wondering if I could put certain customers on the DISABLE list, so that when they login, the plug is NOT enabled, and they have to checkout the original non-OPC way.

    That way, it's ENABLED by default except for people on the disabled list (the opposite of what your current conditional ENABLE is doing).
    - Jeff

  5. #2445
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,228
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Mash View Post
    Hey Cindy - You have an "ENABLE: Customer List" option.

    Any way to get a DISABLE: Customer List option? I'll explain why.

    We love the module mainly for the GUEST CHECKOUT option. We don't want customers to feel like they have to create an account before shopping.

    But there are some issues with the One Page Checkout screen as I mentioned before (with credit card information is erased if the customers enter that first, but then decide to add Reward Points or Insurance. Those don't behave the same way as changing the shipping options. When I change the shipping AFTER I enter credit card info, it retains all that information. But when I change rewards or insurance, it flags errors with the credit card (either missing information or blanking it out).

    ANYWAY........if that alone could be fixed, my problems would be solved.

    But if not, I was wondering if I could put certain customers on the DISABLE list, so that when they login, the plug is NOT enabled, and they have to checkout the original non-OPC way.

    That way, it's ENABLED by default except for people on the disabled list (the opposite of what your current conditional ENABLE is doing).
    The issue with the credit-card information being wiped is due to the transition to-and-back from 'checkout_one' to 'checkout_one_confirmation'. It's the confirmation page where all the order-totals are requested to update their totals. For PCI reasons, the credit-card information is not transmitted back to 'checkout_one' after that confirmation/update.

    I've opened a GitHub issue (https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/356) to identify/track your request.

  6. #2446
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Jefferson, NC
    Posts
    319
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    1.5.7d
    Ubuntu 20.04 LAMP
    UPS
    FEDEX
    USPS
    SQUARE PAY
    MY PLUGIN EZFEEDS
    HTTP Server: Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu)
    PHP Version: 7.4.3 (Zend: 3.4.0)
    MySQL Mode: STRICT_TRANS_TABLES, ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO, NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER, NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION
    SOAP ENABLED

    Great plugin but the text input boxes for Square Pay are missing during checkout...not sure if it is this plugin or Square Pay that is the issue.

    Anyone had this problem?

    Thanks.

  7. #2447
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,315
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeel100 View Post
    1.5.7d
    Ubuntu 20.04 LAMP
    UPS
    FEDEX
    USPS
    SQUARE PAY
    MY PLUGIN EZFEEDS
    HTTP Server: Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu)
    PHP Version: 7.4.3 (Zend: 3.4.0)
    MySQL Mode: STRICT_TRANS_TABLES, ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO, NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER, NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION
    SOAP ENABLED

    Great plugin but the text input boxes for Square Pay are missing during checkout...not sure if it is this plugin or Square Pay that is the issue.

    Anyone had this problem?

    Thanks.
    are you using square_webPay? if so, you are having a javascript issue.

    send me your url and i can take a look.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

  8. #2448
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Jefferson, NC
    Posts
    319
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Okay, after re-reading the install file and studying this thread, jscript_square.php requires modification to work with square.

    I found:

    PHP Code:
    if ($payment_modules->in_special_checkout() || empty($square) || !$square->enabled) {
        return 
    false;

    and replaced it with:

    PHP Code:
    //mikeel100 - file:///var/www/zencart-1.5.7d/docs/one_page_checkout/readme.html#details
    if ($payment_modules->in_special_checkout() || !defined(MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_STATUS) || MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_STATUS != 'True' || (!defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_APPLICATION_ID') || MODULE_PAYMENT_SQUARE_ACCESS_TOKEN == '')) {
        return 
    false;
    }
    //end mikeel100 
    Next, I closed admin and catalog...and cleared Firefox cache.

    I still have the issue so I put the original jscript back and put the corrected code below it.

    That did not work as well.

    Jscript is not blocked in my ff browser.

    I also copied the entire jscript folder from templates_default into my ezfeeds plugin folder but that did not help.

    I have one jscript unique to ezfeeds but it is a simple scroll to top of page script:

    Code:
    <script>
    $(window).scroll(function() {
        if($(this).scrollTop() != 0) {
            $('#myBtn').fadeIn("fast");
        } else { // else
            $('#myBtn').fadeOut("fast");
        }
    });
    function topFunction() {
      document.body.scrollTop = 0;
      document.documentElement.scrollTop = 0;
    }
    </script>
    I have exhausted everything I know to get those input boxes to show up.

    Ideas welcome.

  9. #2449
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Jefferson, NC
    Posts
    319
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    Console errors:

    This page is in Almost Standards Mode. Page layout may be impacted. For Standards Mode use “<!DOCTYPE html>”. index.php

    setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: square jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Showing "confirm", paymentMethodHandlesSubmit (false) jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    setFormSubmitButton, disabling Review and Confirm buttons. jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Setting orderConfirmed (0), submitter (null) jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    jQuery version: 3.5.1 jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: moneyorder jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Showing "confirm", paymentMethodHandlesSubmit (false) jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    setFormSubmitButton, disabling Review and Confirm buttons. jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Updating payment method to moneyorder jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Object { cache: false, type: "POST", traditional: true, dataType: "json", timeout: 5000, data: {…}, url: "ajax.php?act=ajaxOnePageCheckout&method=updatePaymentMethod", error: error(e, o, t) }
    index.php:72:19

    setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: square jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Showing "confirm", paymentMethodHandlesSubmit (false) jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    setFormSubmitButton, disabling Review and Confirm buttons. jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Updating payment method to square jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Object { cache: false, type: "POST", traditional: true, dataType: "json", timeout: 5000, data: {…}, url: "ajax.php?act=ajaxOnePageCheckout&method=updatePaymentMethod", error: error(e, o, t) }
    index.php:72:19

    setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: moneyorder jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Showing "confirm", paymentMethodHandlesSubmit (false) jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    setFormSubmitButton, disabling Review and Confirm buttons. jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Updating payment method to moneyorder jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Object { cache: false, type: "POST", traditional: true, dataType: "json", timeout: 5000, data: {…}, url: "ajax.php?act=ajaxOnePageCheckout&method=updatePaymentMethod", error: error(e, o, t) }
    index.php:72:19

    setFormSubmitButton, payment-module: square jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Showing "confirm", paymentMethodHandlesSubmit (false) jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934
    setFormSubmitButton, disabling Review and Confirm buttons. jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934
    Updating payment method to square jquery.checkout_one.min.js:7:934

    Object { cache: false, type: "POST", traditional: true, dataType: "json", timeout: 5000, data: {…}, url: "ajax.php?act=ajaxOnePageCheckout&method=updatePaymentMethod", error: error(e, o, t) }
    index.php:72:19

    I turned off money order / check to see if it helped...no joy.

  10. #2450
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,315
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

    you r using square as opposed to square_webPay.

    unfortunately i have no help to offer.

    but you are missing something very basic. the square jscript file has the input fields. and they are not getting loaded.

    good luck.
    WCAG is here.
    cake is nice...(venmo) called the savior by the chief bottle washer...
    mxWorks on paypal

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v151 Banners In Main Page - Support Thread
    By stevesh in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18 Sep 2021, 03:36 PM
  2. v151 Site Map/Page Not Found: Combined [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 4 Jan 2016, 02:19 PM
  3. v151 PayPal Express Checkout Using NVP 84.0 [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28 Dec 2015, 04:54 PM
  4. Set number of products displayed per page (support thread)
    By yellow1912 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 11 Nov 2015, 07:06 AM
  5. Checkout Amazon Style -- Support Thread
    By CJPinder in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 13 Apr 2011, 08:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR