Page 129 of 281 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2809
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by jiji2018 View Post
    Hello, can you tell me which page you modified which code?
    I never found it
    No I cannot because I don't know where in your template you have checkout buttons.
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    No I cannot because I don't know where in your template you have checkout buttons.
    Checkout button on the shopping cart page
    As shown in the screenshot below
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QQ截图20190812222848.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	18607

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jiji2018 View Post
    Checkout button on the shopping cart page
    As shown in the screenshot below

Name:	QQ截图20190812222848.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	18607
    That edit, depending on your template is in includes/templates/your-template/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    That edit, depending on your template is in includes/templates/your-template/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php
    This link should be judged by existence, where is the real link modified?

Name:	QQ截图20190812231339.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	18608

Plugin Contributions

Hello everyone.

Installed the mod on a fresh installation v1.5.6c. While testing the checkout process I'm getting this error "Please contact the store owner; some required elements of this page are missing". No log files generated (weird right?)
    So looking at the console I get:

Missing #current-order-total
    Missing #opc-order-confirm
    Missing #opc-order-review

from jquery.checkout_one.min.js

Any idea why??

Plugin Contributions

@mvstudio, those console-errors are logged by OPC's jQuery (so there aren't any logs). From the missing elements, it looks like there's been a change (or template-override) to the /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_opc_submit_block.php; that's where those elements are added to the checkout_one page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @mvstudio, those console-errors are logged by OPC's jQuery (so there aren't any logs). From the missing elements, it looks like there's been a change (or template-override) to the /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_opc_submit_block.php; that's where those elements are added to the checkout_one page.
    Thank you Lat9 for the quick reply. I thought I made sure when I installed the plugin that all the files were exactly in the folders they were supposed to be. But I did miss copying the rest of the files on the modules>pages>checkout_payment to the modules>pages>checkout_one. It seems to be working now the way it should.

I do have another question I couldn't find the answer for. Do Square and PayPal require confirmation? Should they be entered in the Payment Methods Requiring Confirmation setting in the admin or not?

Thanks so much!

Plugin Contributions

Spoke too soon!
    Apparently the issue didn't get fix and now I know why.

I modified the tpl_modules_opc_submit_block.php and added that block of code to prevent the checkout button from showing up if the order didn't reach the minimum amount $100 for free shipping. With the regular checkout it works, and it works with OPC as long as the amount is above $100. However in testing with lower amounts that's when I get the error and I have no clue how to make it work.

Code:
    <?php
    // -----
    // Part of the One-Page Checkout plugin, provided under GPL 2.0 license by lat9 ([email protected]).
    // Copyright (C) 2013-2017, Vinos de Frutas Tropicales.  All rights reserved.
    //
    // Check to see that at least one shipping-method and one payment-method is enabled; if not, don't render the submit-button.
    //
    if ($shipping_module_available && $payment_module_available) {
        // -----
        // Set up two form-submittal buttons, one for payment methods that require confirmation and one for those that don't.
        // This page's header_php.php has created an array of payment modules that require confirmation, which is pulled into the
        // page's jscript_main.php.
        //
    ?>
    <!-- bof disable checkout button from displaying 1 of 2 -->
    <?php
    if (!IS_ADMIN_FLAG) { 
      global $order; 
      if (($order->info['total'] < 100) && is_object ($freeoptions)) { 
    	echo '<div style="border: 3px solid #777777; padding: 10px 0;"><p style="text-align: center;"><strong>Your order does not qualify for Free Shipping at this time.</strong></p>
    	<p style="text-align: center;"><strong>Please go back to the - <a href="index.php?main_page=shopping_cart">SHOPPING BAG</a> - to add more products or increase the quantity of products in your bag to meet the minimum order amount required to qualify 
    	for free shipping,</strong><br /><strong>or select a different shipping option.</strong></p>'; 
      } else {
    ?>
    <!-- eof disable checkout button from displaying 1 of 2 -->

<!--bof submit block -->
      <div id="checkoutOneSubmit" class="buttonRow">
        <span id="opc-order-confirm"><?php echo zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRM, BUTTON_CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRM_ALT, 'name="btn_submit" id="btn_submit"'); ?></span>
        <span id="opc-order-review"><?php echo zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CHECKOUT_ONE_REVIEW, BUTTON_CHECKOUT_ONE_REVIEW_ALT, 'name="btn_submit" id="btn_submit"'); ?></span>
        <?php echo zen_draw_hidden_field('order_confirmed', '1', 'id="confirm-the-order"') . zen_draw_hidden_field ('current_order_total', '0', 'id="current-order-total"'); ?>
      </div>

<!-- bof disable checkout button from displaying 2 of 2 -->
    <?php } } ?>
    <!-- eof disable checkout button from displaying 2 of 2 -->

<div class="clearBoth"></div>
    <!--eof submit block -->
    <?php
    }

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    Thank you Lat9 for the quick reply. I thought I made sure when I installed the plugin that all the files were exactly in the folders they were supposed to be. But I did miss copying the rest of the files on the modules>pages>checkout_payment to the modules>pages>checkout_one. It seems to be working now the way it should.

I do have another question I couldn't find the answer for. Do Square and PayPal require confirmation? Should they be entered in the Payment Methods Requiring Confirmation setting in the admin or not?

Thanks so much!
    The payment methods that use an AJAX form of checkout (e.g. square and paypaldp) don't specifically require confirmation; it depends on how you want your store configured.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    Spoke too soon!
    Apparently the issue didn't get fix and now I know why.

I modified the tpl_modules_opc_submit_block.php and added that block of code to prevent the checkout button from showing up if the order didn't reach the minimum amount $100 for free shipping. With the regular checkout it works, and it works with OPC as long as the amount is above $100. However in testing with lower amounts that's when I get the error and I have no clue how to make it work.

Code:
    <?php
    // -----
    // Part of the One-Page Checkout plugin, provided under GPL 2.0 license by lat9 ([email protected]).
    // Copyright (C) 2013-2017, Vinos de Frutas Tropicales.  All rights reserved.
    //
    // Check to see that at least one shipping-method and one payment-method is enabled; if not, don't render the submit-button.
    //
    if ($shipping_module_available && $payment_module_available) {
        // -----
        // Set up two form-submittal buttons, one for payment methods that require confirmation and one for those that don't.
        // This page's header_php.php has created an array of payment modules that require confirmation, which is pulled into the
        // page's jscript_main.php.
        //
    ?>
    <!-- bof disable checkout button from displaying 1 of 2 -->
    <?php
    if (!IS_ADMIN_FLAG) { 
      global $order; 
      if (($order->info['total'] < 100) && is_object ($freeoptions)) { 
        echo '<div style="border: 3px solid #777777; padding: 10px 0;"><p style="text-align: center;"><strong>Your order does not qualify for Free Shipping at this time.</strong></p>
        <p style="text-align: center;"><strong>Please go back to the - <a href="index.php?main_page=shopping_cart">SHOPPING BAG</a> - to add more products or increase the quantity of products in your bag to meet the minimum order amount required to qualify 
        for free shipping,</strong><br /><strong>or select a different shipping option.</strong></p>'; 
      } else {
    ?>
    <!-- eof disable checkout button from displaying 1 of 2 -->

<!--bof submit block -->
      <div id="checkoutOneSubmit" class="buttonRow">
        <span id="opc-order-confirm"><?php echo zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRM, BUTTON_CHECKOUT_ONE_CONFIRM_ALT, 'name="btn_submit" id="btn_submit"'); ?></span>
        <span id="opc-order-review"><?php echo zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CHECKOUT_ONE_REVIEW, BUTTON_CHECKOUT_ONE_REVIEW_ALT, 'name="btn_submit" id="btn_submit"'); ?></span>
        <?php echo zen_draw_hidden_field('order_confirmed', '1', 'id="confirm-the-order"') . zen_draw_hidden_field ('current_order_total', '0', 'id="current-order-total"'); ?>
      </div>

<!-- bof disable checkout button from displaying 2 of 2 -->
    <?php } } ?>
    <!-- eof disable checkout button from displaying 2 of 2 -->

<div class="clearBoth"></div>
    <!--eof submit block -->
    <?php
    }
    That's because the checkout process shouldn't be entered if the checkout can't be completed. You could add the code fragment as an extra "header", e.g. /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/header_php_min_order.php, and redirect back to the shopping-cart page with a message.