Page 91 of 281 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Does "Order Delivery Date" supply any files that should be placed in the /includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping or checkout_payment pages? If so, have you copied those files to the checkout_one page's directory?

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.0.4 of OPC to the Zen Cart Plugins for review and will post back here once it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#143: "Suburb" and "Company" changes not saved on address update.
    #144: Maximum address-book entries not honored for account-holders.
    #145: Downloads result in a 0-byte file.
    #146: Guest-customer can't download from the "checkout_success" page.
    #147: Payments can't be made with methods that "collectCardDataOnSite".

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Does "Order Delivery Date" supply any files that should be placed in the /includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping or checkout_payment pages? If so, have you copied those files to the checkout_one page's directory?
    yes It does. I have copied the file such as the mootools calendar as per the instructions of OPC.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    yes It does. I have copied the file such as the mootools calendar as per the instructions of OPC.
    nevermind. The files were in the wrong folder. I got the calendar to appear. I am still having issue like when a date is selected on the order, the date on the admin side is not being updated.

I will ask in the order delivery thread as this appears to be a module issue.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Hi Cindy - I have just completed a clean rebuild of another site to 155f with your latest OPC version 2.0.4 - I do not believe this is related to OPC but possibly something I have missed in the install of OPC or more likely elsewhere? OPC settings have Guest checkout enabled in admin/configuration

at the cart when I select checkout it takes me to index.php?main_page=login with choices for checkout - on clicking on Guest >> checkout I get the 'login time out' page with the message 'Whoops! Your session has timed out'.

on the index.php?main_page=login page mouseover on 'sign in' and 'sign up' buttons changes button color but not on checkout button.

the checkout process via sign in and via paypal work well, no problems.

I have searched FAQ's and the Forum (found very old thread 2013 but no answer to the issue) and cannot find a solution - I used admin/developer searching time_out and there are 67 matching lines however I am loathe to fiddle with any php files affecting checkout or payment.

myDEBUG-admin error shows this and have no idea if it is related
    Code:
    [17-Jul-2018 12:20:26 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot destroy active lambda function in [no active file] on line 0
    I did a Google search using that error message as a search term and there are a number of entries - I read some and they mention 'time out' faults regularly however the type of language used and context was out of my league - but there seems to be a possible fit?

site https://www.harmonyballpendant.com

If this is not an OPC issue please let me know and I can post a query in general questions.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Mike, that "button not changing color" is due to your stylesheet(s); there's specific styling for the login and create-account buttons ... but not for the guest-checkout one.

I'm at a loss to identify why the guest-checkout would result in a time-out. You could generate an OPC log for that guest-checkout mis-handling and send it to me directly.

That other lambda-related issue (in the admin) wouldn't have anything to do with OPC as it's contribution to the admin-side of things is minimal.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.0.4 of OPC to the Zen Cart Plugins for review and will post back here once it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#143: "Suburb" and "Company" changes not saved on address update.
    #144: Maximum address-book entries not honored for account-holders.
    #145: Downloads result in a 0-byte file.
    #146: Guest-customer can't download from the "checkout_success" page.
    #147: Payments can't be made with methods that "collectCardDataOnSite".
    Now available for download from the Zen Cart plugins.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Cindy - I am getting 2.0.3 to work perfectly now as I am rebuilding my sites to 1.5.5f one by one. With the most recent I used your new 2.0.4 however I had an issue with it that I thought you may be interested to know about (assuming here that I haven't done anything wrong ) - the site is using PHP 5.6 as there is a problem with one part of the template I am using (Westminster New) not loading correctly on PHP 7.1 so I am unsure if it is related to PHP version.

Upon clicking 'confirm order' in checkout a blank white page comes up with an error message 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.' Refreshing didn't work, just kept bring back that error page. The transaction(s) actually went through successfully, a credit card checkout and a paypal checkout - same error showed after both transactions.

I uninstalled 2.0.4 and installed 2.03 (with the jscript fixes from you) and it works perfectly. Unfortunately I didn't have the DEBUG log turned on in OPC settings so I didn't capture a log file - as it is still a test site I am more than happy to revert to 2.0.4 with log turned on if you think it would be useful.

I retraced my steps a few times with the 2.0.4 install and nothing glaringly stood out as being wrong on my part (but stranger things have happened).

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Mike, when you receive the "Warning: An error occurred" message, a myDEBUG-*.log file should have been created in the site's /logs directory ... that's outside of the control of the OPC's debug (which provides informational logging).

Would you post the contents of one of those logs?

Plugin Contributions

Mike, when you receive the "Warning: An error occurred" message, a myDEBUG-*.log file should have been created in the site's /logs directory ... that's outside of the control of the OPC's debug (which provides informational logging).

Would you post the contents of one of those logs?
    Hi Cindy,

here is a myDEBUG - I should have posted this in the first place, sorry.

cheers, Mike
    Code:
    [27-Jul-2018 06:08:23 UTC] Request URI: /teststore/index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 203.221.72.3
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php:258]
    #5  checkout_one_observer->update() called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/classes/class.base.php:103]
    #6  base->notify() called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/classes/order.php:685]
    #7  order->create() called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:88]
    #8  require(/home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14]
    #9  require(/home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/index.php:36]

[27-Jul-2018 06:08:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  1054:Unknown column 'is_guest_order' in 'field list' :: UPDATE orders
                                SET is_guest_order = 1
                              WHERE orders_id = 37
                              LIMIT 1 ==> (as called by) /home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php on line 258 <== in /home/cliponearrings/public_html/teststore/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171