Page 54 of 280 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

attn lat9 .... just wanted to say a BIG Thank You .... your marvelous plugin works fine in v1.5.1

thanks again,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

I don't think we are on same page in this discussion. I have only been talking about a one-page checkout not one page sometimes and two-page other times when using credit cards. So what's all of this about some payment module. It would appear to me since 67% of shopping is done on cell phone and tablets and the customer is most likely not in a secure environment like at their home or office the least amount of time credit card information being exposed would be better. There is nothing else on the Review page that has not already been review except credit card information which you can see what has been type in before clicking the submitt button. Are you saying that there is some chance that CC information can be changed while being submitted? If so then you would need to review it otherwise just another page of same information in more condense format. The least number of clicks the better a customer likes it.

The payment module I am using is Authorized.net AIM. I may be slow but I will finally get there. Sorry I overlook what you were asking.

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Evidently, to EZorb, the payment module is a top-secret piece of information.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry but did not read this post. So did not realize you guys wanted to know what payment mod I was using.

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Anybody else want to try for an answer?

Maybe you'll answer this one. What's EZorb Checkout? Renamed ceon manual card mod? If so, that's exactly why you are getting the "extra" page. As others have pointed out, when you collect the data on your site, it WILL cause the review to make sure the data was entered correctly.

Your site (don't know if it's the current) says Authorize.Net Credit Card Processing. If this is true, are you using SIM, AIM, echeck in any combination or just one of the three?
    You might just possibly help someone (or yourself) by letting us know the answers to some questions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    attn lat9 .... just wanted to say a BIG Thank You .... your marvelous plugin works fine in v1.5.1

thanks again,
    Mike
    Good to know, Mike. To others, remember that YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary), based on your store's configuration and shipping/payment/order-total modules!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    Ok, problem solved.

This morning I decided to revive the local clone of this site so I could play with various scenarios including deleting files at will without interupting a live site.

Long story short, on the local clone I had a few more files for Zen Lightbox. Found out that things started to work after deleting ../jscript/jquery-1.12.0.min.js and ../jscript/jquery.min.js. A peek at the source showed the output of ../jscript/jscript_zen_lightbox.php including a call for jquery-1.11.3.min.js - and the lightbulb went off!!! Gotcha, bugger!!

So made all look the same on the live site (deleting and modifying a few files) and bingo, OPC was up and running. As I suspected from the outset, there had to be a clash of some jscripts. This was not the case when that site had OPC 1.2.0 running....
    Hello Frank18,
    I am having the same symptoms and problems. Could you give me a clue which jscript was interfering with OPC and how you fixed it.

Thanks, Frank

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Good to know, Mike. To others, remember that YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary), based on your store's configuration and shipping/payment/order-total modules!
    Hi Cindy - I have one perplexing issue - all is perfect on 5 of 6 v1.5.1 sites after installation but on one site on the checkout page the payment option for credit cards does no show - puzzling??

I have double checked that all OPC files loaded correctly and removed and reinstalled the PayPal Pro Payments module in admin/modules/payment and checked my database for any leftover remnants of FEC I had installed and removed a few years back and found nothing.

I assume this likely has nothing to do with OPC specifically but thought you may be able to guide me as to where to look to try to solve this?

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fjbern1943 View Post
    Hello Frank18,
    I am having the same symptoms and problems. Could you give me a clue which jscript was interfering with OPC and how you fixed it.

Thanks, Frank
    In the file includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php I commented these 2 lines:

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script> 
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    Worth a try on your site. But only as a temporary test.

lat9 has been trying to reproduce the issue on one of her dev sites, so far to no avail. So my suggestion may not work for you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Hi Cindy - I have one perplexing issue - all is perfect on 5 of 6 v1.5.1 sites after installation but on one site on the checkout page the payment option for credit cards does no show - puzzling??

I have double checked that all OPC files loaded correctly and removed and reinstalled the PayPal Pro Payments module in admin/modules/payment and checked my database for any leftover remnants of FEC I had installed and removed a few years back and found nothing.

I assume this likely has nothing to do with OPC specifically but thought you may be able to guide me as to where to look to try to solve this?

cheers,
    Mike
    Mike, I'm guessing based on your second paragraph that the 'no-show' is the PayPal Payments Pro (paypaldp) payment method. There are a couple of things to look at:
    1. Most recent browsers honor F12 to bring up their developers' console; press F12, then select the Console tab. OPC logs status of its AJAX-handled calls to the browser's console.
    2. Turn on the OPC debug via the plugin's Configuration menu. That will generate a log that tracks the OPC processing for the page, into a .log file in your /logs directory. The file is created on a customer-by-customer basis.
    3. Check the /logs directory; are there any myDEBUG-*.log (other than the checkout_one ones) files? They might tell a tale.

As a final suggestion, try comparing /includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php to the version shipped in Zen Cart 1.5.4 (since you're blazing new territory on ZC 1.5.1!).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    In the file includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php I commented these 2 lines:

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.0.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script> 
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape('%3Cscript type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript'); ?>/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E'));</script>
    Hi Frank18,

Well I tried the above with no change in the behavior of OPC. I did notice that with OPC activated the message, "Sorry, but our expedited checkout process cannot be used. Click here to use our alternate checkout process." appears but if I refresh the page the OPC page comes up and behave properly. ????????????

Thanks for your help.

Frank

Plugin Contributions

@lat9
    Is there someway to prevent the Review step from happening when selecting CC? Or someway to prevent veribage talking about submitting the order being displayed while Review button is being displayed? I am afraid some customers will think the review page that pop up is their invoice and maybe not scrowl down and click on Submit Order button.

Sorry for the other night not providing the payment answer. If Dr Byte had not hit me on the head with that toilet I still would have been in the dark.

Thanks
    Larry