Page 255 of 279 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    I think the issue may be in the sequence in which you loaded the mods.
    We (myzencarthost.com) have found that OPC needs to be loaded prior to the Bootstrap files as bootstrap needs to modify OPC silightly in order for the two to properly operate together.

Also, don't forget
    Thanks for your reply .. Order Total is as you suggested.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    I think the issue may be in the sequence in which you loaded the mods.
    We (myzencarthost.com) have found that OPC needs to be loaded prior to the Bootstrap files as bootstrap needs to modify OPC silightly in order for the two to properly operate together.
    Thank you I can not remember in which order the mods were added, is there a way to check and see if the OPC have been modified for Bootstrap to work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ianhg View Post
    Thank you I can not remember in which order the mods were added, is there a way to check and see if the OPC have been modified for Bootstrap to work?
    If you actually read the installation instructions in either readme.html, both OPC and Bootstrap indicate that you should merge (not simply overwrite) changes for the template-override files.

That said, the information-sidebox code that comes with the template should take precedence over that shipped with OPC. There are no modifications to OPC required for Bootstrap to interoperate, only that the current version of both be used.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    If you actually read the installation instructions in either readme.html, both OPC and Bootstrap indicate that you should merge (not simply overwrite) changes for the template-override files.

That said, the information-sidebox code that comes with the template should take precedence over that shipped with OPC. There are no modifications to OPC required for Bootstrap to interoperate, only that the current version of both be used.
    Thank you, yes I am aware about the information sidebox.. I have added the plugin successfully in the post.

Plugin Contributions

This was found in troubleshooting today. OPC installed in Zen Cart 1.5.8 and then added the new Square WebPay version 1.0.3. We were getting stopped at Confirm Checkout with a token error.

For those wondering about 1.5.8, WebPay works exactly as expected in Zen Cart 1.5.8 WITHOUT One Page Checkout.

If you are going to use both One Page Checkout AND Square WebPay with Zen Cart, you will need to get the OLD square javascript file from includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/ called jscript_square.php.

Copy or FTP that file to includes/modules/pages/checkout_one/.

The includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square.php is still part of the 1.5.8 distribution zip file. It may not be part of further distros.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ianhg View Post
    I have updated to version one-page-checkout V 2.4.4 (2022-11-30)
    I am getting a problem if I allow Guest Checkout and try and purchase I am still getting Session has Expired.
    Would this be an issue with Bootstrap?
    Appreciate some guidance please , Thank you
    Found the problem when uploading from the old database the customer id and address didn't match. fixed by adding the correct Customer_ID and Address_ID for Guest Customer .

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for letting the thread know. You may help others in the future.

Plugin Contributions

I think I found an issue. I noticed this issue under 2.4.4 beta2 and 2.4.4 release version.

Open a fresh browser tab. Add a product to the shopping cart. Click "My Account" link on the bottom (/index.php?main_page=account), it will display the login page (/index.php?main_page=login), which is correct.

Then go back to the shopping cart, click "Go to checkout", then click "Go to checkout" button under the Guest Checkout section. You don't need to fill anything. Go to the bottom of the page then click "My Account" ((/index.php?main_page=account)). You will see error "ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED" on the top of the page. A log file will be generated as the following:

[08-Dec-2022 14:25:27 America/New_York] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=account
    #1 checkout_one_observer->messageCheck() called at [/includes/autoload_func.php:61]
    #2 require(/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #3 require(/includes/application_top.php) called at [/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED - assumed 'ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php on line 258.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post
    I think I found an issue. I noticed this issue under 2.4.4 beta2 and 2.4.4 release version.

Open a fresh browser tab. Add a product to the shopping cart. Click "My Account" link on the bottom (/index.php?main_page=account), it will display the login page (/index.php?main_page=login), which is correct.

Then go back to the shopping cart, click "Go to checkout", then click "Go to checkout" button under the Guest Checkout section. You don't need to fill anything. Go to the bottom of the page then click "My Account" ((/index.php?main_page=account)). You will see error "ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED" on the top of the page. A log file will be generated as the following:

[08-Dec-2022 14:25:27 America/New_York] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=account
    #1 checkout_one_observer->messageCheck() called at [/includes/autoload_func.php:61]
    #2 require(/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/includes/application_top.php:222]
    #3 require(/includes/application_top.php) called at [/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED - assumed 'ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php on line 258.
    Hmm, that constant is defined in /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/lang.checkout_one_extra_definitions.php. Did you, perhaps, forget to copy that file when you installed?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Hmm, that constant is defined in /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/lang.checkout_one_extra_definitions.php. Did you, perhaps, forget to copy that file when you installed?
    Hi @lat9, thanks for your always help.

I just checked my testing site directory, and I did find that file lang.checkout_one_extra_definitions.php under the directory /includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/.

To avoid any mistake, I got a fresh copy from the 2.4.4 zip file and uploaded it again to my directory to overwrite the previous file. Unfortunately, the issue remains...

Also, I used the developer took kit function from zen cart to search keyword "ERROR_GUEST_CHECKOUT_PAGE_DISALLOWED". I can find two files have this keyword:

/includes/classes/observers/class.checkout_one_observer.php

and

/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/lang.checkout_one_extra_definitions.php
    Last edited by njcyx; 9 Dec 2022 at 06:52 PM.