Page 145 of 279 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

v1.5.5f php 7.1

Hi Cindy,

I have an issue, likely of my own doing (again), with checkout either when logged in or logged out and using OPC - getting a blank page

this is the resultant url with logged in and when logged out and using guest checkout - https://www.treeoflifejewellery.com....e=checkout_one

in both instances the blank page appears when 'checkout' tab is clicked. no error logs have been generated.

I upgraded to 2.2.0 and had some issues which were the subject of posts on page 142 I believe but this is different.

So I will likely try to revert to the previous version I was using (2.0.5) which worked fine ... unless you have a solution - I have customers backing up.

cheers,
    Mike

I often wish I hadn't upgrade to 1.5.5F - it has been problematic with a number of plugins

Plugin Contributions

Mike, you're definitely getting a "Server 500" which implies that there should be a log somewhere.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Mike, you're definitely getting a "Server 500" which implies that there should be a log somewhere.
    Many thanks for responding Cindy. No error logs can be found in the logs folder or on the server, I double checked. I enabled 'log and email' in admin/payment/paypal_express last night - some results listed below - this morning I enabled the same in website payments pro and have attempted some transactions - I also changed from log and email to log and file and attempted some more transactions. From this mornings trials as yet I have not seen any emails via PayPal nor error logs.

Last nights emails - very sparse info;

1. IPN FATAL ERROR :: No POST data available -- Most likely initiated by browser and not PayPal. *** The rest of this log report can most likely be ignored !! ***
    2. IPN ERROR :: Could not find stored session {} in DB; thus cannot validate or re-create session as a transaction awaiting PayPal Website Payments Standard confirmation initiated by this store. Might be an Express Checkout or eBay transaction or some other action that triggers PayPal IPN notifications.
    3. IPN ERROR :: No saved Website Payments Standard session data available. Must be an Express Checkout or Direct Pay transaction.
    Could be a test notification, or the incoming IPN notification is not actually a bonafide PayPal transaction.
    NOTE: It is likely that all the following log content is meaningless or irrelevant.
    4. Breakpoint: 0 - Initializing debugging.
    5. Breakpoint: Flag Status:
    isECtransaction = 0
    isDPtransaction = 0
    6. IPN INFO - POST VARS received (sorted):
    Array
    (
    )
    7. Breakpoint: Flag Status:
    isECtransaction = 0
    isDPtransaction = 0
    8. IPN ERROR :: Could not find stored session {} in DB; thus cannot validate or re-create session as a transaction awaiting PayPal Website Payments Standard confirmation initiated by this store. Might be an Express Checkout or eBay transaction or some other action that triggers PayPal IPN notifications.

A couple of the above were repeated - likely from different attempts.

I hope you can make sense of them, I certainly cannot

So it is about 15 minutes since my most recent attempts with debug errors or emails.

Not sure if this is relevant but here it is - I recently moved this site to another server (same host) - followed the ZC procedure for doing this correctly and everything is working correctly - it was remiss of me to not test checkout directly after the move but I could see no reason why a server move would affect checkout - then again I could be wrong.

cheers,
    Mike

p.s. if you need ftp access just let me know

Plugin Contributions

Cindy,
    I did a full upgrade from 2.2.0 (not working) to 2.2.1 following every step in the installation pages including merging files etc (I overwrote files, I did not uninstall - interestingly the same version 2.2.0 is stated in admin/configuration/opc) .... and the same issue is happening - so my logic tells me one of two things; I have still made an error in installing or more likely that this has little to do with OPC and more to do with the ZC payment system not responding correctly due to a corrupt or missing file or a file in OPC which is interfering in the process. When OPC is disabled I get the same result.

A real head shaker - on another site that I upgraded from 2.0.5 to 2.2.0 I could not get Guest checkout to work so I disabled it and enabled the PayPal Express button and customers can now checkout directly via PayPal and/or via login. On this particular site neither happens.

I checked every file associated with OPC on the site I can at least get working without OPC and compared them to the corresponding files on this problem site - they all matched. So I am well and truly stumped.

My host has no record of any 500 server errors and there are none in my public_html/logs folder

So before I revert to 2.0.3 as a fall back I need to try to understand why these url's that return a blank page are not proceeding somewhere, anywhere
    https://www.treeoflifejewellery.com....eckout_payment
    and
    https://www.treeoflifejewellery.com....er.php?type=ec

What files being called are not being actioned? obviously something is saying I won't proceed - a file in OPC not talking to the standard checkout system maybe?- which files are shared / common if any?

Anything you can think of that I can investigate would be wonderful.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Mike, what version and 'type' of PHP is being used? Would you post a screenshot of the top of your admin's Tools->Server/Version Information (the top bit and the blue PHP section)?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

PHP 7.1
    zen-cart-v1.5.6a-01042019
    [CloneClassic Template]
    one_page_checkout-2.0.5
    extra_field_on_customer_sign_up_0
    Several core mods.

Been searching all morning and can't find a solution.
    Need to validate some numeric and email fields (Phone Number, Fax, 777-666-6666), (Zip Code 77777) and (email [email protected]) also need add "re-enter PW" on the registration page. (Please see attached)
    Have set the minimum/maximum length values but need more control as in some cases the bots are bypassing my Re-Captcha.

Thanks for Your Time!!
    Name:  Register01.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  35.9 KB

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, but I've no longer got any test-sites set up with that version of OPC.

Plugin Contributions

Cindy, in tpl_checkout_one_default.php, should the call to zen_draw_form also include onsubmit="submitonce();" as part of the $parameters argument?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Cindy, in tpl_checkout_one_default.php, should the call to zen_draw_form also include onsubmit="submitonce();" as part of the $parameters argument?
    @swguy, the OPC templates don't use any of the HTML on{whatever} attributes. If the order is being confirmed (rather than reviewed), the checkout_one page's jQuery disables that "Confirm" button just prior to the form's submittal.

Plugin Contributions

OK, thanks for checking. I'm trying to track down the root cause of a recurring duplicate order issue.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.