Page 124 of 281 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2805
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

TNX again Cindy

I'll have a look at the OPC docs to figure out the where and how to enable that sidebox (or what I did wrong).

Have a good 4th
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

The trifocals are blurry at this hour. I've gone over and over a new install on 1.5.5f. Followed the instructions for first time on 1.5.5f and get partial main page load with the changes to includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php
    Code:
    [05-Jul-2019 09:55:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_is_logged_in() in /home/******/public_html/includes/templates/sepia/common/tpl_header.php on line 132

[05-Jul-2019 09:55:50 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index, IP address: 216.177.186.199
    --> PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_is_logged_in() in /home/******/public_html/includes/templates/sepia/common/tpl_header.php on line 132.
    Get the same with Guest turned on or off.

Newest from GitHub BTW
    Last edited by dbltoe; 5 Jul 2019 at 11:08 AM. Reason: extra info

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    The trifocals are blurry at this hour. I've gone over and over a new install on 1.5.5f. Followed the instructions for first time on 1.5.5f and get partial main page load with the changes to includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php
    Code:
    [05-Jul-2019 09:55:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_is_logged_in() in /home/******/public_html/includes/templates/sepia/common/tpl_header.php on line 132

[05-Jul-2019 09:55:50 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index, IP address: 216.177.186.199
    --> PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_is_logged_in() in /home/******/public_html/includes/templates/sepia/common/tpl_header.php on line 132.
    Get the same with Guest turned on or off.

Newest from GitHub BTW
    Are you sure you copied /includes/functions/extra_functions/one_page_checkout_functions.php? That's where that function would be defined for a Zen Cart version prior to 1.5.6.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Are you sure you copied /includes/functions/extra_functions/one_page_checkout_functions.php? That's where that function would be defined for a Zen Cart version prior to 1.5.6.
    Well, I did not forget that file. I actually put the entire includes folder one level up from public_html as there was a typo in the username for the FTP directories.

Where's my Pobody's Nerfect sign.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Well, I did not forget that file. I actually put the entire includes folder one level up from public_html as there was a typo in the username for the FTP directories.

Where's my Pobody's Nerfect sign.
    I believe that I stole it!

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.1.2 to the Zen Cart moderators for review and will post back when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#201: Virtual orders can't be checked out; correct the root-cause, not the symptom.
    #202: Correct PHP Notice on checkout_success after guest-checkout.
    #203: Correct integration with payment methods that "collect credit-card data onsite".
    Now available for download!

Plugin Contributions

OPC comes with an 'Orders Status' sidebox which not-logged-in customers can use to lookup their previous orders. The text associated with 'where to find my order's history' is also slightly modified for guest-checkout, pointing them to the orders_status page rather than to their (non-existing) account!
    I hope this is not a snake (or at least not a poisonous one) but I have yet to find an Orders Status sidebox to enable. Can you give me a hint?
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    I hope this is not a snake (or at least not a poisonous one) but I have yet to find an Orders Status sidebox to enable. Can you give me a hint?
    You're right (I hope you didn't look for too long); there's an order_status page that should have a link in the site's information sidebox.

I'll update OPC's documentation to indicate that a template-override is required for /includes/modules/sidebox/information.php, adding that link. Unfortunately, it appears that I 'lost' that Orders' Status sidebox link name somewhere along the way, so the quick fix is to modify your template's copy of that sidebox, e.g. /includes/modules/sidebox/MY_TEMPLATE/information.php to read:
    Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * information sidebox - displays list of general info links, as defined in this file
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2019 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: DrByte 2019 Jan 04 Modified in v1.5.6a $
     */

unset($information);

if (DEFINE_SHIPPINGINFO_STATUS <= 1) {
        $information[] = '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a>';
      }
      if (DEFINE_PRIVACY_STATUS <= 1) {
        $information[] = '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a>';
      }
      if (DEFINE_CONDITIONS_STATUS <= 1) {
        $information[] = '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a>';
      }
      if (DEFINE_CONTACT_US_STATUS <= 1) {
        $information[] = '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a>';
      }
    //-bof-one-page-checkout-lat9  *** 1 of 1 ***
      if (defined('FILENAME_ORDER_STATUS')) {
        if (!defined('BOX_INFORMATION_ORDER_STATUS')) {
            define('BOX_INFORMATION_ORDER_STATUS', 'Order Status');
        }
        $information[] = '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ORDER_STATUS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_ORDER_STATUS . '</a>';
      }
    //-eof-one-page-checkout-lat9  *** 1 of 1 ***

// forum/bb link:
      if (!empty($external_bb_url) && !empty($external_bb_text)) {
        $information[] = '<a href="' . $external_bb_url . '" target="_blank">' . $external_bb_text . '</a>';
      }

if (DEFINE_SITE_MAP_STATUS <= 1) {
        $information[] = '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_SITE_MAP) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SITE_MAP . '</a>';
      }

// only show GV FAQ when installed
      if (defined('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS') && MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS == 'true') {
        $information[] = '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_GV_FAQ) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_GV . '</a>';
      }
      // only show Discount Coupon FAQ when installed
      if (DEFINE_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS <= 1 && defined('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS') && MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS == 'true') {
        $information[] = '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_DISCOUNT_COUPON) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . '</a>';
      }

if (SHOW_NEWSLETTER_UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK == 'true') {
        $information[] = '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_UNSUBSCRIBE) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_UNSUBSCRIBE . '</a>';
      }

require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_information.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'sideboxes'). '/tpl_information.php');

$title =  BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION;
      $title_link = false;

require($template->get_template_dir($column_box_default, DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common') . '/' . $column_box_default);
    ... and I'll get that constant added to the OPC distribution and update the documentation accordingly!

Plugin Contributions

I've created a GitHub issue to track the above change: https://github.com/lat9/one_page_checkout/issues/204

Plugin Contributions

[QUOTE=lat9;1359362]You're right (I hope you didn't look for too long); there's an order_status page that should have a link in the site's information sidebox.

I'll get that added later. Didn't kill myself looking but enough so that I wouldn't feel really bad when/if you pointed to that snake :-)

I was looking for a separate side box instead of a link in an existing box but do have the Information sidebox turned on.

TNX again
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com